X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Daisy Mae Johnson
    The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
    Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
    aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 15708

    #16
    Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

    That is the most disgusting post I have ever seen. I hope I don't go to HELL because of Hubert the pervert!

    Please LORD JESUS forgive me for accidentally seeing the disgusting sin of homerism. I did not mean too and please send Hubert straight to HELL. In JESUS' name Amen.
    sigpic

    Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

    Comment

    • James Hutchins
      True Christian™
      Just a Regular Nice Guy
       
      • Jun 2009
      • 29457

      #17
      Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

      As a decent and God fearing man, I had no idea Hubert was such a pervert. He apparently came here in an attempt to spread his AIDS to everyones PC. I do hope you all have the most recent version of the JesOS (Ver.7.2) running.

      I am ashamed to say I had him as a friend, forgive me God, for my lapse in judgement. So often, it is as precise as an Eagles eye. This person certainly fooled me with all of Satan's trickery.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

      Comment

      • H. Montague Worthington
        True Christian™ Entrepreneur
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 2716

        #18
        Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

        Disgusting.

        Comment

        • Bob4God
          Moderator
          Arms Dealer for CHRIST
          Hands folded for Jesus
           
          • Apr 2008
          • 5274

          #19
          Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

          It is horrifying to know Hubert is a pervert who was stalking us this whole time, trying to win our trust like a homosexual offering candy to a little boy!

          Shame on you Hubert! Many young children on this forum have just lost their innocence because of YOU.
          sigpic
          The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
          - Proverbs 15:3

          CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL


          CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!


          Comment

          • Daisy Mae Johnson
            The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
            Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
            aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 15708

            #20
            Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

            Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
            It is horrifying to know Hubert is a pervert who was stalking us this whole time, trying to win our trust like a homosexual offering candy to a little boy!

            Shame on you Hubert! Many young children on this forum have just lost their innocence because of YOU.
            I managed to go my entire life without ever seeing a penis or a naked man until his disgusting post.

            Hubert the Pervert has taken away my innocence and has probably masturbated to my (or Zeke's) pictures. I feel violated.
            sigpic

            Tweet me Here
            My GODLY Bio Here

            Comment

            • Lisa H
              Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
              True Christian™
              • Jun 2010
              • 5070

              #21
              Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

              Originally posted by Hubert Hope View Post
              [B]This is what I would want Obama's FLOPPY LIPS to do to me. I love getting my ... filth removed
              Hubert,

              Once again I come across another vile post of yours. Have you no shame in what you are doing.

              Stop posting these disgusting homer pictures and ask for forgiveness.

              Lisa
              Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
              Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
              Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
              Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
              Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
              Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

              Comment

              • Cranky Old Man
                Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                You kids get off his lawn!
                 
                • Jan 2010
                • 22380

                #22
                Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

                Originally posted by Hubert Hope View Post
                This is what I would want Obama's FLOPPY LIPS to do to me. I love getting my ... licked by a black man. I love licking their ... too. Black men, hairy men, I can't get enough .... Love the smell and taste, especially after a fresh poop.
                Hubert, I am highly disappointed in you! The proceedings for you to become a MOD on this forum were already set in motion. Why did you have to throw it all away? Why Hubert, why? Were all your intentions fake? Were all your witty remarks just stolen? Were all your scriptural references just hollow?

                I am at loss of words here how someone so promising as you could have sunk so low. I would have never expected that, especially from you.
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                Comment

                • Dutch Girl
                  Unsaved trash - God mocking whore
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 283

                  #23
                  Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

                  Hubert, ignore all those crazy Christians here! They have no idea what having fun is about. Be proud to be gay! If you are ever in Holland, the weed will be on me.


                  Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

                  - Ecclesiastes xii.7

                  Comment

                  • Samuel Coleridge
                    Unsaved trash
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 615

                    #24
                    Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

                    I seem to have missed all the flap. Did our friend decide becoming a Baptist wasn't for him after all?

                    Yours in raucous celebration,
                    Sam
                    Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
                    For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

                    Comment

                    • Benedict A. Davis
                      Winning Souls in his Winnebago
                      True Christian™
                      • May 2010
                      • 3900

                      #25
                      Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

                      Originally Posted by Hubert Hope
                      This is what I would want Obama's FLOPPY LIPS to do to me. I love getting my ... licked by a black man. I love licking their ... too. Black men, hairy men, I can't get enough .... Love the smell and taste, especially after a fresh poop.
                      Mr. Hope, While I disagree wholeheartedly with obama yo mamma and his socialist ways and I would voice my distaste of his political ideals in these forums ,I do not feel that THIS FORUM is the place to post one's sexual urges and desires, of said individual.. After reading your earlier thread I am sure YOU KNOW where to find a place that would be more understanding of YOUR DEVIANT URGES! Your posting of those pornographic pictures was so disgusting and vile I can not think of words to describe my revulsion towards you at this moment. You do realize that good Christian Women and Younger members of our flock frequent these threads. The Pastors will have their hands full trying to rationalize your actions to the youngsters who saw those pictures, before the Moderators were able to remove them from the thread.
                      sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                      Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                      Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                      Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

                      Comment

                      • Rev. M. Rodimer
                        Honorary True Christian™
                        Forum Member
                        • May 2008
                        • 13996

                        #26
                        Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

                        Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                        I managed to go my entire life without ever seeing a penis or a naked man until his disgusting post.

                        Hubert the Pervert has taken away my innocence and has probably masturbated to my (or Zeke's) pictures. I feel violated.
                        Sister, given his little rant, I believe Mr/Ms Hope would be more interested in perennial failed Mayoral candidate Al King.
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

                        Comment

                        • SUV
                          True Christian™ Princess
                          The Driving Force behind RA12
                          Have at it, anytime!
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 11027

                          #27
                          Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

                          Originally posted by Hubert Hope View Post
                          I love getting my dic licked by a black man.
                          This must be even worse than "flicking your bic" was in the 60's.

                          Maybe even worse than Betting One's Bippy

                          Comment

                          • cazoofool
                            Unsaved trash, Godmocking fool
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 51

                            #28
                            Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

                            Your all pretty racist aren't you?

                            Comment

                            • Billy Bob Jenkins
                              Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
                              About as Straight and Manly as you can get
                              Hates anal sex. And trees.
                              True Christian™
                              • May 2010
                              • 8337

                              #29
                              Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

                              Originally posted by cazoofoo View Post
                              Your all pretty racist aren't you?
                              We are True Christians(tm), and by no means racist. Racism in any form is never tolerated here.

                              If it hadn't been for us and our ancestors, the jigs would still be eating their own feces in Africa and worshiping the Big Juju of the Mountain.
                              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

                              Comment

                              • Rev. M. Rodimer
                                Honorary True Christian™
                                Forum Member
                                • May 2008
                                • 13996

                                #30
                                Re: Obama's Floppy Lips Make Him Talk Like Uneducated Thug

                                Originally posted by cazoofoo View Post
                                Your all pretty racist aren't you?
                                Our finding Mr. Hope's sexual obsession with Barack Obama revolting makes us racist?
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

                                Comment

                                Working...