X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Johny Joe Hold
    Mayor of Freehold
     
    • Feb 2010
    • 13062

    #1

    There is Nothing Inconsistant With Being Both Prolife and Prowar!

    My life has been in politics. I mean, I talk politics on the street and in my office all day long.

    Something bothering me today are the number of Freehold folks who tell me, "How can I say I'm prolife, believing in the sanctity of life, and at the same time be in favor of killing our soldiers and civilians by the thousands in Iraq, Afganistan and now, Iran?"

    I explain the killing in war is all about saving lives. First, the people we kill in those countries are Muslim. They were never intended by God to be on this Christian earth. They had their chance, but went in another direction. So, we really can't count those against our prolife convictions.

    Then, we know they fully intend to kill us. Right now, we know the Iranians are preparing in invade us here in the United States of American. When they invade us, they will kill real Christian Americans, people that count.

    Thus, the way the numbers work, we will end up saving more Christian lives by sending American soldiers to their deaths while killing many more Iranian civilians. It works out to be prolife.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
  • Cranky Old Man
    Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
    You kids get off his lawn!
     
    • Jan 2010
    • 22380

    #2
    Re: There is Nothing Inconsistant With Being Both Prolife and Prowar!

    People falsely claiming the Bible has inconsistencies make me sick! They are Satan worshiping liars who voted for Obama and never worked a day in their entire lives.

    The Bible clearly tells us we should go to these terrorist nations and kill all those that spit on baby Jesus: 2nd Chronicles 15:13 "That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

    I mean, let's get serious here for a minute. All those terrorist nations want to do is to come here and kill us for being God fearing Christians!
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

    Comment

    Working...