X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GOD has chosen ROMNEY to lead America!

I am a Christian and I support Mitt Romney because God has clearly selected him by not calling a True Christian™ conservative to step forward and run for office!
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

I agree he cannot possibly really believe in this hormon cult business - except where it intersects the real Church's teaching. Strange underthermals aside, I do not see any evidence whatsoever that he has more than one wife, yet claims to be "fundamentalist". That is proof certain that he is not really a hormon and will properly acknowledge the true faith when inaugurated. I am certain he has been suffering from Helsinki syndrome - or whatever scandanavian city it is named after - and has taken until now to realize he was brainwashed. Finally, he is about as white and one man can be despite the hispano blood in his family so that must be a sign to all that he is worthy.

If hussein steals the election - I just hope rapture happens no later than Christmas so I do not have to suffer.

Comment

First of would like to correct some of those here, Mitt Romney is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. These Mormon haven't practiced since the 1890 Manifesto: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1890_Manifesto
        As such any member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints would not have more then one wife. Seriously if your going to talk about a subject you need to know the facts.

Also, from what I have seen of Mitt Romney... he will not being changing his faith anytime soon. He's a Mormon and I doubt that will be changing, those here will just need to accept that might be getting a Mormon president and not try to justify their support of this man by saying he will be leaving his faith.
        Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by JonathonWilder View Post
          Also, from what I have seen of Mitt Romney... he will not being changing his faith anytime soon. He's a Mormon and I doubt that will be changing, those here will just need to accept that might be getting a Mormon president and not try to justify their support of this man by saying he will be leaving his faith.
          Oh ye of little faith! If the LORD can open the cold, crusty heart of an outspoken God-mocking atheist (I know, she's not a Christian yet, baby steps!), surely He can touch the deluded mind of a mormon.

And anyway, the LORD tells us to pray without doubt and our prayers will be answered.
          For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea;
          and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
          Mark 11:23

You don't think we have forgotten to pray for the conversion of the man who will sit at the helm of God's Favorite Nation, do you?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            I am becoming more and more certain he will soon be renouncing his membership in the sinful Mormon church. Recently, he left a not so subtle hint of his intentions on his website...

...The only question now is when will be annouce his conversion to Christianity? I'm guessing it's in weeks, not months.
            This problem on how to handle Romney's religion is a vexing one for my company since we've been hired by his campaign as a political consultant.

We've considered the possibility of being more flexible. In a meeting last weekend, Romney himself suggested that maybe he could become a Christian on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, while being a Mormon on Tuesdays and Thursdays, a Jew on Saturday, while devoting Sunday to practicing his real religion:

By doing this, he hopes to avoid the image of being a flip-flopper.

Meanwhile, in some states we're experimenting with an advertising campaign based on religious tolerance. After all, some beliefs are common to all organized religions:

Praise Jesus!
            Brother Fred
            CEO, The Uranus Corporation
            Put your faith in Uranus!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
              Oh ye of little faith! If the LORD can open the cold, crusty heart of an outspoken God-mocking atheist (I know, she's not a Christian yet, baby steps!), surely He can touch the deluded mind of a mormon.

And anyway, the LORD tells us to pray without doubt and our prayers will be answered.
              For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea;
              and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
              Mark 11:23
              You don't think we have forgotten to pray for the conversion of the man who will sit at the helm of God's Favorite Nation, do you?

Yet he is Christian, clearly and plainly. I see no reason for him to need to change religions nor why he will or would want too. Laughs, if Mitt Romney because President of the United State he will be the first mormon President and I know that will not be changing.
              Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Comment

Whoever is the Republican candidate I will vote for him because that would mean he is anointed by our GOD! No choice! Vote Republican!

Comment

Originally posted by General For CHRIST! View Post
                  Whoever is the Republican candidate I will vote for him because that would mean he is anointed by our GOD!...
                  What's this "our God" business? Do you believe there is more than one?

... No choice! Vote Republican!
                  Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. What's that word I'm trying to think of... oh, yeah... awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    How ROMNEY will save America from the disaster that is Obama:
                    • He will protect job creators from all those selfish money grabbing democrats.
                    • He will make sure American products are produced in China assuring they are as cheap as possible to even those lazy jobless Americans.
                    • He will fix our energy problems by giving all Hummer owners a huge tax break.
                    • He will make sure Americans get the healthcare they deserve.
                    • He will make sure the world respects America again by invading Iran for, eh, doing whatever they are doing.
                    • He will get rid of meddling bureaucrats and nonsensical regulations to make make sure Wall Street gets the space it needs to do what it does best.
                    • He will privatize our police force to make it as fair and as balanced as our beloved Fox news.
                    • He will deport everyone who isn't a True American™ to wherever they came from.
                    • He will make sure our government will stop wasting money on those who are too lazy to work.
                    • He will make sure the billion dollars he will spend on his election, is the best money ever spend!
                    • He will introduce a fair flat tax of $100.000 a year for each American, to make sure those who are successful are no longer punished for that!
                    I just noticed Trump is doing everything on this list. I am certain I will get some medal for giving him these winning ideas!
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                    X