X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Basilissa
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    Hello Wicked Girl,

    I apologize for joining this discussion so late, but there are some things that you said and that were not answered.

    Originally posted by Proud Wiccan Girl View Post
    While magick is strong (after all, it's what shapes our world), you cannot kill using magick. That is up for the Goddess to decide. Also, it would severely go against everything Wicca stands for. (Please read my past posts about the Wiccan Rede and Beastiality)
    Are you trying to tell me that you believe in magic yet you're not supposed to use it? That's like buying a Lamborghini and never taking it out of the garage!

    Originally posted by Proud Wiccan Girl View Post
    Summer Solstice (Changes Yearly) - Litha (6/21)
    Autumn Equinox (Cahnges Yearly) - Mabon (9/21)
    Um, no, solstices and equinoxes don't change yearly. (Unless you switch from Gregorian to Julian calendar or vice versa, but then you gain/loose something like 13 days anyway).

    Originally posted by Proud Wiccan Girl View Post
    Yup! It was also around before Christianity. Besides, why would anyone join a religion that doesn't teach peace?
    You can ask Muslims about that.

    Originally posted by Proud Wiccan Girl View Post
    And the Goddess is just called the Goddess, just like how your God is just called God.
    Then you've just proven that she is fake, because all ancient goddesses have names and domains (like Mama Pacha the Inca goddess of earth, or Amaterasu the Japanese goddess of the sun, or Nut the Egyptian goddess of the sky; for complete list, see this very informative list).

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    Sigh. I knew we'd never get a word of truth from your lying Satanist lips.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proud Wiccan Girl
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    No, dear friend. Heaven is where people who have been saved go when they die. If you haven't been, you go to hell. By the way, no one here is stopping you from presenting the evidence that you are right and that we are wrong.
    No one is stopping you from being a bigot either.

    Now that I've calmed down, I have some more questions for you to lie and weasel your way out of. I don't expect you to answer them truthfully, but at least they will be there so others can see the truth about your vile cult.

    Have you ever aided and abetted the Catholic priests you work with in their "leprechaun hunts"?

    Will you admit that there are hidden passages in Obamacare that will be used to help procure sacrifices for your unholy practices?

    Do you prefer the fattier taste of Lutheran children or the pure, unsullied taste of Baptist children?

    Don't you get sick of eating Count Dracula cereal every morning?

    You drive a Prius, don't you?

    Do you use the fear of "melanoma" as cover for why you can't go out in the sun?

    Satan's birthday is coming up at the end of the month. What did you get him?
    1. Like I said before, we have nothing to do with Catholicism

    2. No hidden passages because we don't sacrifice people or animals.

    3. I don't eat children.

    4. I don't even like cereal.

    5. I don't drive.

    6. I go out in the sun a lot, and tan very easily. I rarely burn.

    7. I don't believe in Satan.

    I pray now, in the spirit of our holy father, that you are not Hispanic.
    Oopsie!

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    Wicca Girl, I simply cannot fathom how you can follow some made up 'religion' instead of Christianty.

    Living a life of lies is no way to spend your time. Think of the regrets you are going to face once you are old and wise.

    I suppose we should be thankful you are not some EMO heavy metal MCR cutter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    Now that I've calmed down, I have some more questions for you to lie and weasel your way out of. I don't expect you to answer them truthfully, but at least they will be there so others can see the truth about your vile cult.

    Have you ever aided and abetted the Catholic priests you work with in their "leprechaun hunts"?

    Will you admit that there are hidden passages in Obamacare that will be used to help procure sacrifices for your unholy practices?

    Do you prefer the fattier taste of Lutheran children or the pure, unsullied taste of Baptist children?

    Don't you get sick of eating Count Dracula cereal every morning?

    You drive a Prius, don't you?

    Do you use the fear of "melanoma" as cover for why you can't go out in the sun?

    Satan's birthday is coming up at the end of the month. What did you get him?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Isaac Peters
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    Originally posted by Proud Wiccan Girl View Post
    Summerland is where people who have learned all of life's lessons stay when they die. If you haven't, you are reincarnated.
    No, dear friend. Heaven is where people who have been saved go when they die. If you haven't been, you go to hell. By the way, no one here is stopping you from presenting the evidence that you are right and that we are wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    Originally posted by Proud Wiccan Girl View Post
    Summerland is where people who have learned all of life's lessons stay when they die. If you haven't, you are reincarnated.

    And the Goddess is just called the Goddess, just like how your God is just called God.
    Our God has a name. He has many names. Yahweh, El-Shaddai, Elohim and Jealous to name a few.

    So you don't really know who or what you worship in your "ancient religion". You have no idea of what she wants from you outside of what Gardner invented (He was a friend of Crowley. The same person L. Ron Hubbard considered to be a good friend.)

    You have zero claim to ancient divine revelation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proud Wiccan Girl
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    You have 20 fingers and 20 toes?
    10 fingers + 10 toes = 20 fingers and toes
    Basic math

    Leave a comment:


  • Scott Cole
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    Originally posted by Proud Wiccan Girl View Post
    Hmmmm...
    Dead? Nope.
    All four limbs? Check.
    All twenty fingers and toes? Check.
    Ability to speak? Check.
    Blind? Nope.
    Belief in Jesus?

    Nope.
    You have 20 fingers and 20 toes?

    Leave a comment:


  • Proud Wiccan Girl
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    I want to thank Landover for that sweet email they sent me!

    I have received an infraction for being a sassy-mouthed, femenazi bitch?

    That is the best compliment I have ever recieved!

    I would like to thank my parents for supporting my conversion to Wicca,

    The kids at my school for teaching me how to be quick with a comeback,

    The Goddess for giving me enough strength to push you this far (less than twenty-four hours, too!)

    And you, the humble people of Landover, for teaching me that, no matter how many people accept you for who you are, there's always going to be that one group of psychos trying to drag you down.

    Blessed be!

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    Originally posted by Proud Wiccan Girl View Post
    The truth hurts doesn't it? Learning you were wrong? Especially from someone who isn't a "True Christian"?
    For her to be wrong, you'd have to be right. You haven't shown that in the least. All you've done is parade your parroted bullshit beliefs while being shown that those beliefs are groundless crap designed to relieve young ladies of their clothing in a woodland environment assuage your Western consumerist angst, ie. your understandable guilt at being born a member of the most ecologically destructive society the world has ever known.

    -Also not a True Christian™

    Leave a comment:


  • Proud Wiccan Girl
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    This is a very powerful prayer against witchcraft. This prayer can shut down witches and satanists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold. I now hurl it at you in Christ's name!

    Father,
    In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my church and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

    Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

    In Jesus name I pray..
    Amen
    Hmmmm...
    Dead? Nope.
    All four limbs? Check.
    All twenty fingers and toes? Check.
    Ability to speak? Check.
    Blind? Nope.
    Belief in Jesus?

    Nope.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    Originally posted by Proud Wiccan Girl View Post
    The truth hurts doesn't it? Learning you were wrong? Especially from someone who isn't a "True Christian"?
    This is a very powerful prayer against witchcraft. This prayer can shut down witches and satanists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold. I now hurl it at you in Christ's name!

    Father,
    In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my church and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

    Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

    In Jesus name I pray..
    Amen

    Leave a comment:


  • Proud Wiccan Girl
    replied
    Re: Questions about Wicca?

    LIES! Lies from the MOUTH OF HELL! How can you live with yourselve, angering Jesus like this?!?! You DISGUST ME! Do you "french" kiss your mother with that lying tongue?!?!?
    The truth hurts doesn't it? Learning you were wrong? Especially from someone who isn't a "True Christian"?

    Leave a comment:

Working...