X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, Caption Contest #647

Yes, it is Harsha Shah here. I have been staying up all night as the sovereign of the Nation that has been oppressing us, that is the England, has been dying, yes. I am finding this sad and beautiful as the Queen was a strong, independent woman but she should have been giving more to the poor and more to the oppressed Scotland, yes. I am hoping that I am not offending you but I am thinking that she was gaining some relatively bad karma and that she is now living perhaps as a goose on the Scottish moor. Yes, here is my picture and you can be sending your captions now.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
    A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
    Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!

Re: Yes, Caption Contest #647

Originally posted by Harsha Shah View Post
    Yes, it is Harsha Shah here. I have been staying up all night as the sovereign of the Nation that has been oppressing us, that is the England, has been dying, yes. I am finding this sad and beautiful as the Queen was a strong, independent woman but she should have been giving more to the poor and more to the oppressed Scotland, yes. I am hoping that I am not offending you but I am thinking that she was gaining some relatively bad karma and that she is now living perhaps as a goose on the Scottish moor. Yes, here is my picture and you can be sending your captions now.

Yes Mrs. Harsha Shah, it is finally paydirt day. A blessed elephant. The blind old bat is touching the lingham and the scaley old trout is discreetly rubbing whatever is in his secret front pocket he had made. There are two mentally retarded boys at the rear end doing God only knows what (you know what they're like).
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
    X