X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been feeling oddly tense

For some strange reason lately, it's as if I were struck by an unusual mood. Perhaps tis just the season, but if it weren't for my Brothers and Sisters at the Church, I fear I may sink further into it. Were Pastor Zeke here I'm sure he would shake out the funk. I suggest we be considerate of eachothers' imperfections. God Bless America.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: Been feeling oddly tense
    Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

II Thessalonians 3:4 And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you.

Satan is very active in these last days. He invented sociology to further his aims of which an important aspect is remembering what occurred in the past. [class struggles] [strip farming] [the yeomen caste] [merchants & guilds] [corn-chandlers] [weavers, spinners & dyers] [the lifestyle options of courtesans] An obviously false science but nevertheless one that insinuates itself and its Marxist sensibilities into everything.

Could your odd tension be the memory of past imperfections? Before understanding about Jesus what came from my sewing machine was very C-minus in the ..well more of a Z really ..what I'm saying is I can remember the fabric well enough but thinking about the actual garments produced is not something I bother to recall.
    Jeremiah 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	potter's wheel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	1925967
    a potter's wheel

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
      For some strange reason lately, it's as if I were struck by an unusual mood. Perhaps tis just the season, but if it weren't for my Brothers and Sisters at the Church, I fear I may sink further into it. Were Pastor Zeke here I'm sure he would shake out the funk. I suggest we be considerate of eachothers' imperfections. God Bless America.
      With the end times so near, it's a time of unease. That, even when we are all confident of our salvation. Things are going to be different for those of us who are called to go with Jesus. We know we have something wonderful ahead of us. We still can wonder about exactly how it will play out.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
        Could your odd tension be the memory of past imperfections? Before understanding about Jesus what came from my sewing machine was very C-minus
        It's something like that, Sister. It's like a present continuous sense of future perfection. I can't quite grasp it. Speaking of grasping it, pottery looks like an enjoyable activity.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

It's something like that, Sister. It's like a present continuous sense of future perfection. I can't quite grasp it. Speaking of grasping it, pottery looks like an enjoyable activity.
          Sir, I find tension can be caused from grasping dirty knobs. I offered to polish yours free of charge. Won't you let, please? 100% guaranteed satisfaction.

Comment

For some strange reason lately, it's as if I were struck by an unusual mood. Perhaps tis just the season, but if it weren't for my Brothers and Sisters at the Church, I fear I may sink further into it.
            Whenever I am in a bad mood, which is often, I go outside to kill animals. Depending on the mood I use a gun, dynamite or my bare hands to kill them. It always cheers me up!

I suggest we be considerate of eachothers' imperfections.
            That seems like a total waste of time.
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Dr. Toole, knowing firsthand of the holy life that you lead, it is hard for me to believe that you have any imperfections. This sounds like the Devil tormenting your soul.

The best way to fight the Devil's influence is through prayer. I will certainly pray for you. Of course, Brother Cranky's suggestion of killing some animals has great merit, too. Nothing makes one feel more like a man, more like an American, and more like a God-fearing Christian than grabbing a rifle and taking down one of the beautiful, powerless creatures that God placed on Earth for our pleasure. So I'd recommend both prayer and hunting.
              The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
              X