X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MockCOPTER
    Unsaved trash
    • May 2009
    • 8

    #1

    I'm having trouble understanding this...

    So, I stumbled upon this website on a World of Warcraft forum. I would just like to say that your posts are very funny and have given my schoolmates and I a lot of good laughs.

    However, I'm having difficulty understanding you. I saw a thread about whether shaking your newborn baby was a good thing or not, and you all responded saying you'd rather them die pure of demons then live a great life full of demons...

    I then saw a thread where you were saying you'd have your son stoned because he was attracted to men...

    THEN I saw a thread speaking about how Mario games are being used to recruit gay people.

    While I found every one of these threads full of laughs, I don't quite understand what is up your asses. With the Mario thing; it seems a lot like you're intentionally looking for ways to make things you don't enjoy "Satanic objects." Nintendo could have easily called the game Super Mario Outer Space. Same thing, but the name is shorter. It doesn't sound right with such a long name. The whole Gay thing in the title was sheer coincidence. And the fact that you'd be willing to risk your baby's life to make sure its body is "cleansed" is nonsense. Physically assaulting a defenseless child will surely get you analy penetrated while you're serving your life sentence in jail. And having your son stoned because he likes it up the butt? So what? Who cares about his sexual orientation as long as he "serves Christ?" What your son does with other men is his business and his business alone. I guarantee if you just accept it you'll both be much happier. Maybe instead on focusing on how much of an abomination you think your son is, maybe you can put all that energy towards putting the word of Jesus out 200%.

    I'm a ginger kid, I love the Harry Potter book series, I masturbate regularly, I use vulgar language, and I love heavy metal and rock music. However, I'm a very nice, respectable, guy who believes in Jesus, heaven and hell. I'm very well-mannered and I've even attended church. I am very acceptive of gay people and people of other ethnicities. I believe that I enjoy all of these things because I was given the choice to. Why would things like badass guitar riffs, violent video games, witchcraft, and sexual pleasure exist if Jesus didn't intentionally allow it to?
  • Add Color
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • May 2009
    • 35

    #2
    Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

    So, I stumbled upon this website on a World of Warcraft forum.
    Here is the source of all of your problems. This game is full of witchcraft, vulgar language, and much other propaganda.

    Quit wasting your life on this game, and repent to baby jesus immediately.

    For those brothers and sisters who are not aware of this game of damnation, you can see what I am talking about here.

    Join thousands of mighty heroes in Azeroth, a world of magic and limitless adventure.

    Comment

    • MockCOPTER
      Unsaved trash
      • May 2009
      • 8

      #3
      Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

      World of Warcraft is actually a really fun game. Don't dismiss it until you've played it. You know, you DO have the option of playing as a Paladin, with the ability to ressurect and heal your companions.

      Comment

      • Add Color
        Forum Member
        Forum Member
        • May 2009
        • 35

        #4
        Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

        On most accounts, fun is a sign of sin. Also, how dare you even mention the fact that this game turns some of God's greatest miracles into mere witchcraft?

        Comment

        • Nurse Clampett
          Jesus's Favorite Nurse
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 974

          #5
          Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

          Originally posted by ROFLCOPTER View Post
          I'm a ginger kid, I love the Harry Potter book series, I masturbate regularly, I use vulgar language, and I love heavy metal and rock music. However, I'm a very nice, respectable, guy who believes in Jesus, heaven and hell. I'm very well-mannered and I've even attended church. I am very acceptive of gay people and people of other ethnicities. I believe that I enjoy all of these things because I was given the choice to. Why would things like badass guitar riffs, violent video games, witchcraft, and sexual pleasure exist if Jesus didn't intentionally allow it to?
          For some reason, God allows the devil to try to seduce us into a flashy lifestyle, full of carnal delights. Of course this leads to one place;
          HELL
          It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that everything you do is leading you there. It's not to late though. You could repent.
          And dye your hair.
          Luke 5:31
          And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

          Comment

          • Add Color
            Forum Member
            Forum Member
            • May 2009
            • 35

            #6
            Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

            I am unaware with this part of the bible, could you enlighten me.

            What exactly is wrong with his hair?

            Comment

            • MockCOPTER
              Unsaved trash
              • May 2009
              • 8

              #7
              Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

              Originally posted by Add Color View Post
              On most accounts, fun is a sign of sin. Also, how dare you even mention the fact that this game turns some of God's greatest miracles into mere witchcraft?
              Please explain to me how fun is a sign of sin.

              And I never said that God's greatest miracles were turned into withcraft. Ressurection, I believe is a mircale. If you're doing the exact same thing using a virtual character, how is it considered witchcraft?

              Comment

              • Jimmy C Lombardo
                Forum Member
                Forum Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 218

                #8
                Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

                Originally posted by ROFLCOPTER View Post
                I'm a ginger kid, However, I'm a very nice, respectable, guy who believes in Jesus, heaven and hell.
                You just contradicted yourself, bub. Clearly you pissed Jesus off by bein a false Christian. Why else would he have cursed ya with that gingervitus?

                Originally posted by ROFLCOPTER View Post
                What your son does with other men is his business and his business alone.
                Wrong. Its also the business of the lil' demon's Father, Pastor, and Jesus!

                Comment

                • MockCOPTER
                  Unsaved trash
                  • May 2009
                  • 8

                  #9
                  Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

                  Originally posted by Nurse Clampett View Post
                  For some reason, God allows the devil to try to seduce us into a flashy lifestyle, full of carnal delights. Of course this leads to one place;
                  HELL
                  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that everything you do is leading you there. It's not to late though. You could repent.
                  And dye your hair.
                  Believe it or not, women spend a lot of money trying to achieve the same hair color as I have. I don't believe that anything Jesus allows me to do is sending me to hell, otherwise he wouldn't allow me to do it. As a matter of fact, my favorite metal band Megadeth's singer/guitarist is a born-again Christian, and yet he still writes songs about killing people in his sleep.

                  Comment

                  • Add Color
                    Forum Member
                    Forum Member
                    • May 2009
                    • 35

                    #10
                    Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

                    Fun is not always a sign up sin, but it is indeed a good indicator. Satan will tempt you into thinking something is fun, when in reality you are delving neck-deep into the lake of fire.

                    Do all of these so called 'paladins' believe in Baby Jesus? If not, it is witchcraft.

                    Comment

                    • Add Color
                      Forum Member
                      Forum Member
                      • May 2009
                      • 35

                      #11
                      Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

                      Originally posted by ROFLCOPTER View Post
                      Believe it or not, women spend a lot of money trying to achieve the same hair color as I have. I don't believe that anything Jesus allows me to do is sending me to hell, otherwise he wouldn't allow me to do it. As a matter of fact, my favorite metal band Megadeth's singer/guitarist is a born-again Christian, and yet he still writes songs about killing people in his sleep.
                      Are you stupid?

                      The Ten Commandments are clearly stated in Exodus 20:2-17.

                      2 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery; 3 Do not have any other gods before me.
                      4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
                      5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,
                      6 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.
                      7 You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.
                      8 Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.
                      9 For six days you shall labour and do all your work.
                      10 But the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock, or the alien resident in your towns.
                      11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but rested the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and consecrated it.
                      12 Honor your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.
                      13 You shall not kill
                      14 You shall not commit adultery.
                      15 You shall not steal.
                      16 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
                      17 You shall not covet your neighbour’s house; you shall not covet your neighbour’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbour.

                      This false god you worship is obviously not a born again christian.

                      Comment

                      • MockCOPTER
                        Unsaved trash
                        • May 2009
                        • 8

                        #12
                        Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

                        Originally posted by Add Color View Post
                        Do all of these so called 'paladins' believe in Baby Jesus? If not, it is witchcraft.
                        Not Baby Jesus directly, but they believe in life and holiness, which is why they are granted the ability to heal, and assault people with attacks called "Seal of Righteousness."

                        Comment

                        • MockCOPTER
                          Unsaved trash
                          • May 2009
                          • 8

                          #13
                          Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

                          Originally posted by Add Color View Post
                          Are you stupid?

                          The Ten Commandments are clearly stated in Exodus 20:2-17.




                          This false god you worship is obviously not a born again christian.
                          He says that Christ helped him overcome his alcohol addiction. He prays that he never becomes the drunken monster he was 20 years ago, so yes he is. He's not praying to Satan.

                          Comment

                          • Add Color
                            Forum Member
                            Forum Member
                            • May 2009
                            • 35

                            #14
                            Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

                            Originally posted by ROFLCOPTER View Post
                            Not Baby Jesus directly, but they believe in life and holiness, which is why they are granted the ability to heal, and assault people with attacks called "Seal of Righteousness."
                            Must we go back to the ten commandments again?


                            2 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;3 Do not have any other gods before me.
                            4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
                            5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,
                            6 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.
                            7 You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.
                            8 Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.
                            9 For six days you shall labour and do all your work.
                            10 But the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock, or the alien resident in your towns.
                            11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but rested the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and consecrated it.
                            12 Honor your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.
                            13 You shall not kill
                            14 You shall not commit adultery.
                            15 You shall not steal.
                            16 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
                            17 You shall not covet your neighbour’s house; you shall not covet your neighbour’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbour.
                            If these 'paladins' do not worship him directly, then it is witchcraft.

                            Comment

                            • Add Color
                              Forum Member
                              Forum Member
                              • May 2009
                              • 35

                              #15
                              Re: I'm having trouble understanding this...

                              Originally posted by MockCOPTER View Post
                              He says that Christ helped him overcome his alcohol addiction. He prays that he never becomes the drunken monster he was 20 years ago, so yes he is. He's not praying to Satan.
                              If he is dreaming of killing people, he is a sinner.

                              Comment

                              Working...