X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nobar King
    Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
    Christ's Guardian
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2007
    • 23748

    #1

    Is Jessica Simpson too fat?

    Did anyone see the cartoon ad that Burger King ran during NFL Sunday last week? Do you think FOX should have apologized to her?
    FOX Apologizes For Jessica Simpson Fat Jokes



    I guess she needs two belts to keep her stomach in?


    I probably should have added another poll asking whether you think fox should have apologized for their tasteless ad, but I don't think I can add another poll.
    11
    She's a beautiful woman even with a few extra pounds.
    0%
    3
    I liked her better when she was skinny.
    0%
    8
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
  • JennyD
    Honorary True Christian™
    Sweet Placid Sister
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2007
    • 9567

    #2
    Re: Is Jessica Simpson too fat?

    I think Burger King should apologize, since it was their ad, and start offering a healthier menu instead of encouraging obesity with "Extra Fat-Ass Meals".
    www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
    Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

    Christian Ladies:
    Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

    Comment

    • Rev Moonfloss
      Forum Member, Professor of Ebonics
      Forum Member
      • Oct 2009
      • 91

      #3
      Re: Is Jessica Simpson too fat?

      Aw heck no! What she be needin is bout 20 mo pounds in her booty! Dat der would make dat sweet tang nice n round!
      Pimpin' Fo Jesus

      Comment

      • Ebenezer Wright
        True Christian™
        True Christian™
        • Jul 2008
        • 1021

        #4
        Re: Is Jessica Simpson too fat?

        She isn't too bad, yet! But she is on a slippery path towards becoming a glutton. And we all know how God feels about gluttons.
        Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

        Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

        Comment

        • Rev. M. Rodimer
          Honorary True Christian™
          Forum Member
          • May 2008
          • 13996

          #5
          Re: Is Jessica Simpson too fat?

          Originally posted by Rev Moonfloss View Post
          Aw heck no! What she be needin is bout 20 mo pounds in her booty! Dat der would make dat sweet tang nice n round!
          I do love some Tang, Brother! I'm glad to see I'm not the only Christian man with a taste for the sticky-sweet!

          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #6
            Re: Is Jessica Simpson too fat?

            Who is Jessica Simpson?
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • Rachael Van Helsing
              HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
              • Sep 2006
              • 5131

              #7
              Re: Is Jessica Simpson too fat?

              She isn't fat, exactly, just untoned. Which isn't all that attractive as compared to toned.
              sigpic
              Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

              Comment

              • Nurse Clampett
                Jesus's Favorite Nurse
                Forum Member
                • Jan 2009
                • 974

                #8
                Re: Is Jessica Simpson too fat?

                From a Christian perspective I would think she needs to tone up, but not too much. A woman with a fantastic physique gets that way because she's most likely a slut trying to ensnare as many men as possible. Jessica's body now suggests a more wholesome approach of pie baking and child bearing.
                Luke 5:31
                And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

                Comment

                • TheLordSavedMe
                  A young lady servicing the Lord
                  True Christian™
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 579

                  #9
                  Re: Is Jessica Simpson too fat?

                  She used to be sooooooooooooo cute! Now she's all puffy and she sings country songs instead of that poppy stuff she used to sing. She never should have broken up with Nick.


                  Tammi


                  Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
                  Reverend Jim Osborne can help!



                  sigpic

                  He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4

                  Comment

                  • SoldierofChrist
                    Forum Member
                    Forum Member
                    • Jun 2015
                    • 86

                    #10
                    Re: Is Jessica Simpson too fat?

                    One reason I agree that the weight gain is better is that it will cause men to lust after her less. Being such a public figure, good on her for aiding the Christian men.
                    sigpic
                    Praise Jesus! For He alone saves

                    Comment

                    Working...