X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nikilds
    True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • May 2007
    • 164

    #1

    Who beget you and what do they do?

    My father worked at the textile factory.
    And my mom stayed home and watched anywhere from 6-10 children depending on the year and who had died or been born.

    She had one child die from diphtheria.
    Jonas got diarrhea real bad one year and eventually died of dysentary.
    About 2 or 3 of my siblings got the winter fever (Rebecca had whooping cough as well, ouch) and had to be left outside so we wouldnt catch it too.
    Gran'ma got typhus and really threw my mother for a loop to watch all us kids on her own.
    But God was watching out for the rest of us because we all got more food!
    We were always so thankful the stronger boys did not get ill and die so they could go to work sooner for our family.

    We all worked on our small farm early in the mornin' till late at night.
    Before we'd go to bed, dad would read from the Good Lord's Word and we'd listen! Then we'd say prayer and fall asleep on the floor near the stove.

    Daddy would whoop us when we were bad but it was for a greater good! Mom never talked too much because as Daddy said, "Yer mamma aint nuthin' but a woman and needsta keep 'er yapper shut befo' I shut it fo' her."

    Tell me about your upbringing!
    Premarital sex is only a roadblock to holiness. You don't need to touch another person's body–or your own–to have a rockin' good time!
    Abstinence: it's not easy but neither are you!
  • Old Iron Crotch
    SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
    • May 2007
    • 3056

    #2
    Re: Who beget you and what do they do?

    Originally posted by nikilds View Post
    My father worked at the textile factory.
    And my mom stayed home and watched anywhere from 6-10 children depending on the year and who had died or been born.

    She had one child die from diphtheria.
    Jonas got diarrhea real bad one year and eventually died of dysentary.
    About 2 or 3 of my siblings got the winter fever (Rebecca had whooping cough as well, ouch) and had to be left outside so we wouldnt catch it too.
    Gran'ma got typhus and really threw my mother for a loop to watch all us kids on her own.
    But God was watching out for the rest of us because we all got more food!
    We were always so thankful the stronger boys did not get ill and die so they could go to work sooner for our family.

    We all worked on our small farm early in the mornin' till late at night.
    Before we'd go to bed, dad would read from the Good Lord's Word and we'd listen! Then we'd say prayer and fall asleep on the floor near the stove.

    Daddy would whoop us when we were bad but it was for a greater good! Mom never talked too much because as Daddy said, "Yer mamma aint nuthin' but a woman and needsta keep 'er yapper shut befo' I shut it fo' her."

    Tell me about your upbringing!
    Cripes! Where did you grow up? The Appalachian Outback?
    Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

    Comment

    • Talitha
      Deaconess
      Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
      True Christian™
      • Oct 2026
      • 15118

      #3
      Re: Who beget you and what do they do?

      I'm really pleased to hear that you had such a normal Christian upbringing Sister Nikilds.
      Mine was pretty much like your own and I thank Jesus every day in my Prayers for not having killed me as a child like he did a couple of my Brothers and Sisters.

      Tell me, do you have a best friend yet?
      Dances with Joy was going to be my friend but the Pastors have warned me to keep away from her in case she corrupts my True Christian™ mind.

      Sister Talitha

      Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


      HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



      Comment

      • Old Iron Crotch
        SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
        • May 2007
        • 3056

        #4
        Re: Who beget you and what do they do?

        Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
        I'm really pleased to hear that you had such a normal Christian upbringing Sister Nikilds.
        I have to wonder how it is that a father like the one she describes would let her go to college. He sounds like the type who would have married her off at menarche.
        Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

        Comment

        • Sofonda Peters
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2007
          • 10

          #5
          Re: Who beget you and what do they do?

          My father worked as a building contractor his whole life, and my brothers joined him in the business when they were old enough. He built a lot of houses in his day, and did good work. I'd tag along with him sometimes when he went to "figure" on a job. That's what we used to call it, but now I reckon they say "estimate". My mother had enough to do keeping the house and yard in order, we had chickens and a cow to take car of, not to mention keeping up with five children. She made our clothes, and supervised our chores and schoolwork. After we were older, and my parents bought a washing machine, Mother would sometimes take in laundry from the neighborhood for a little extra money, but she never worked outside the home. My parents made sure us kids were scrubbed and brushed every Sunday to go to church. It wasn't LBC, but I think they meant well, and set us on the path to find LBC later in life.
          5 O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep. 6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this. 7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever: 8 But thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.
          Psalm 92:5-8

          Comment

          • nikilds
            True Christian™
            True Christian™
            • May 2007
            • 164

            #6
            Re: Who beget you and what do they do?

            Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
            Tell me, do you have a best friend yet?
            No. But its not that I have not tried! The people around me do not appreciate my modest dress or stern, plain face. They do not like to praise Jesus and weep at His Love before every meal. They do not like to be reminded of how their actions will deliver them to Hell.

            However, Jesus is my best friend. I am never alone! And when I get married, I'll have another best friend too!
            And all of you fine folk! You remind me why I am a Woman of God!

            Sister Talitha, do you have a best friend? Or, even better, a suitor?

            Joy
            I had a rebellious period in my life, where I left my home to pursue my dream of spreading Jesus' love to everyone through Science! However, colleges (even community ones in rural towns) are big and scary. I had to ask the RAs to move me from roommate to roommate until I finally ended up with a room by myself (even though I could still hear Satan music and activities through the thin walls).

            I told everyone I would go to college and learn Chemistry to prove Jesus existed for heathens such as yourself. But apparently, that requires a PhD and some Biology. And I couldnt stomach Biology, where you must learn some Evopootionary Magic to pass the grade.

            So you are correct in that my father did not approve.
            And BOY was he right. I'll never disobey a man again!

            In the folly of my youth, I thought you could prove Jesus, but the proof had existed all along! In the Scriptures and from the mouths of Republicans and my Pastor!
            Premarital sex is only a roadblock to holiness. You don't need to touch another person's body–or your own–to have a rockin' good time!
            Abstinence: it's not easy but neither are you!

            Comment

            • Old Iron Crotch
              SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
              • May 2007
              • 3056

              #7
              Re: Who beget you and what do they do?

              Originally posted by nikilds View Post

              Joy
              I had a rebellious period in my life, where I left my home to pursue my dream of spreading Jesus' love to everyone through Science! However, colleges (even community ones in rural towns) are big and scary.
              I'm sorry that you found college scary. I loved every minute of my college days! And as soon as my husband finishes the advanced degree he's working on, I'm going back for my Master of Arts.

              I had to ask the RAs to move me from roommate to roommate until I finally ended up with a room by myself (even though I could still hear Satan music and activities through the thin walls).
              Surely you could have found ONE person with whom you got along well enough to share a room?

              I told everyone I would go to college and learn Chemistry to prove Jesus existed for heathens such as yourself. But apparently, that requires a PhD and some Biology. And I couldnt stomach Biology, where you must learn some Evopootionary Magic to pass the grade.
              There is no magic in biology. Secular colleges don't teach magic.

              So you are correct in that my father did not approve.
              And BOY was he right. I'll never disobey a man again!
              You have fun with that submission thing. It never worked for me.

              In the folly of my youth, I thought you could prove Jesus, but the proof had existed all along! In the Scriptures and from the mouths of Republicans and my Pastor!
              Republicans are proof of Jesus? That's news to me.
              Last edited by Old Iron Crotch; 05-31-2007, 08:03 PM.
              Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

              Comment

              • Talitha
                Deaconess
                Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                True Christian™
                • Oct 2026
                • 15118

                #8
                Re: Who beget you and what do they do?

                Originally posted by nikilds View Post
                No. But its not that I have not tried! The people around me do not appreciate my modest dress or stern, plain face. They do not like to praise Jesus and weep at His Love before every meal. They do not like to be reminded of how their actions will deliver them to Hell.

                However, Jesus is my best friend. I am never alone! And when I get married, I'll have another best friend too!
                And all of you fine folk! You remind me why I am a Woman of God!

                Sister Talitha, do you have a best friend? Or, even better, a suitor?
                It's funny you should say that. I too feel as though I have but one true friend in Jesus.
                After the sad loss of my Husband through an unfortunate accident with the Rolls Royce I only have Jesus to keep me company and the welcome visits by our Godly Pastors. They call by all hours of the day and night just to make sure I'm well and that there are no Negras about to Rape or Murder me or Steal my Pies.
                I keep reminding them that my Mansion has It's own Security team but they will insist on helping.
                Bless them all
                Other Menfolks seem to stay away. At least until the Court Case is over.

                I have no Best friend apart from Sister Thumper, Sister M&M, Sister SUV, Sister Glendie, Mrs Rogers, Petal and a few other Ladies of Landover.
                I get quite lonely

                Sister Talitha

                Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                Comment

                • Glendora Christianson
                  Spiritual Mother of LBC
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2329

                  #9
                  Re: Who beget you and what do they do?

                  Originally posted by nikilds View Post
                  Daddy would whoop us when we were bad but it was for a greater good! Mom never talked too much because as Daddy said, "Yer mamma aint nuthin' but a woman and needsta keep 'er yapper shut befo' I shut it fo' her."

                  Tell me about your upbringing!
                  It is a blessing to have such a fine new member here at God's favorite church. And good Godly fathers like yours are too rare these days. But I am reminded of my favorite pastime when I was a little girl. Of course, I was never bad, but I had a few too many siblings who were. I think the best part of being the "Godly" child was when Daddy Remington would let me go out to the Weeping Willow tree and break off a switch for one of my sisters or brothers. I used to strip that switch of every leaf and bud and even would peel off the bark, just in time to put it in Daddy's hand. And the feeling of knowing how much Jesus was pleased by the aerodynamics of that switch . . . let's just say it was goosebumps!
                  Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

                  Comment

                  • Brother Temperance
                    Senior Usher
                    True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                    A very nice young man
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 15621

                    #10
                    Re: Who beget you and what do they do?

                    Ah, childhood memories, the sweet taste of chicken soup... I think I had a fairly standard Jewish upbringing: my mother was secretary of the local Communist Party, and used to boast that she was personally responsible for the "liquidation" of over 15 bourgeois; my father would spend his days hiding in bushes, menacing small goyische children with knives for their pocket money. Once a month my uncle Jacob would come and take us all on a visit to the Stock Exchange, and we would have a merry old time playing at manipulating the international economy... yes, happy days, but doesn't compare with the satisfaction of knowing that, as a born-again Christian, I am the only member of my extended family not destined for eternal Hellfire. GLORY!
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                    God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                    Comment

                    • WilliamJenningsBryan
                      True Christian™
                       
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 9384

                      #11
                      Re: Who beget you and what do they do?

                      Originally posted by Dances with Joy View Post
                      Republicans are proof of Jesus? That's news to me.
                      Q. Who is defending prayer in our schools?
                      A. Republicans

                      Q. Who is defending the rights of babies to live?
                      A. Republicans

                      Q. Who is promoting the right of self-defense - preemptively killing Mudslimes before the kill us?
                      A. Republicans

                      Q. Who protects our money from the tax and spend Demoncrat thieves?
                      A. Republicans

                      Given the preponderance of evidence, I would say that Republicans prove that Jesus is alive and well in the world.
                      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                      ...and get off my lawn
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Old Iron Crotch
                        SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
                        • May 2007
                        • 3056

                        #12
                        Re: Who beget you and what do they do?

                        Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                        Q. Who is defending prayer in our schools?
                        A. Republicans

                        Q. Who is defending the rights of babies to live?
                        A. Republicans

                        Q. Who is promoting the right of self-defense - preemptively killing Mudslimes before the kill us?
                        A. Republicans

                        Q. Who protects our money from the tax and spend Demoncrat thieves?
                        A. Republicans

                        Given the preponderance of evidence, I would say that Republicans prove that Jesus is alive and well in the world.
                        Pray at home or at your parochial schools. Public school is not hte place for it.
                        If you want 16 babies, go for it. If I don't want any, that's my right.
                        Pre-emptive self-defense is just another way of saying aggressive offense.
                        The libertairans have an even more hands-off approach to government confiscation of income.
                        Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

                        Comment

                        Working...