X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: Ask an Authentic Wiccan

    Originally posted by Witch of Endor
    Absolutely .. firm trees
    somebody had I heard there was a clockwork tree there this year!

    Leave a comment:


  • Witch of Endor
    replied
    Re: Ask an Authentic Wiccan

    Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    There is a nude bush party every Easter in New South Wales. Would that attract wiccans?
    Absolutely, Ms. Lizalor. In fact, I would be willing to bet that everybody who attends that event is either a Wiccan, Pagan, or a Heathen. As a Wiccan womyn myself, I can safely say that the only thing Wiccan womyn like more than bristling bushes and firm trees is the prospect of a naked party.

    Blessed be, my (presumably) south-of-the-equator friend

    Kassandra, Witch of Endor

    Leave a comment:


  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: Ask an Authentic Wiccan

    There is a nude bush party every Easter in New South Wales. Would that attract wiccans?

    Leave a comment:


  • Witch of Endor
    replied
    Re: Ask an Authentic Wiccan

    Originally posted by Johannes Kirkeholm View Post
    Hi, Witch!

    How many babies do you eat a day? And why do you eat babies when it is evil?
    While I cannot release an actual number to you, I can assure you the number of babies I eat in a day is somewhere between the numbers 0 and 0.

    I think if you read the answer to my first question you will also get the answer to your second.

    Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
    Why do you run around fires naked.
    An excellent question Ms. Lisa.

    You see, the reason witches run around fires naked is because witches do pretty much everything naked. This can obviously lead to problems with frostbite in colder climates and insect bites in awkward places. So, we run around fires because not only does it keep us warm, it also keeps away mosquitos and other biting insects.

    Blessed be, my inquiring friends

    Kassandra, Witch of Endor

    Leave a comment:


  • Lisa H
    replied
    Re: Ask an Authentic Wiccan

    Why do you run around fires naked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Witch of Endor
    replied
    Re: Ask an Authentic Wiccan

    Originally posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
    If it's the world's oldest mystery religion, why was it established only 4 years ago?
    This is an excellent question Mrs. Dewitt, and one that I am sure will help clear up any misconceptions about Wicca.

    You see, Pagans operate on something called Pagan Standard Time, or PST for short. PST does not work like any other time-zone, but instead causes things to happen much later than they are scheduled to. For example, if a Pagan has a reservation at a restaurant for 4 PM sharp, due to the influences of PST the Pagan might show up anywhere between 4:15 PM or several years down the road. The interesting thing about PST is it slows down time in direct proportion to the importance of the event. Now, if we apply the principles of PST to the founding of the Flocculent Lagomorph Coven, we can easily see how it is both the world's oldest mystery religion and was only established four years ago. In short, it existed for eons, but nobody got around to the official founding of it until very recently. I hope this has cleared up some misconceptions.

    Blessed be, my differently time-zoned friend

    Kassandra, Witch of Endor

    Leave a comment:


  • Johannes Kirkeholm
    replied
    Re: Ask an Authentic Wiccan

    Hi, Witch!

    How many babies do you eat a day? And why do you eat babies when it is evil?

    Leave a comment:


  • Phebe Carlyle
    replied
    Re: Ask an Authentic Wiccan

    Originally posted by Witch of Endor View Post
    Bright Blessings, friends. In an effort to improve Christian-Witch relations before your annual Witch-hunt begins, I have been authorized to answer any and all of your questions regarding the world's certifiably oldest mystery religion; that of the Flocculent Lagomorph Coven (est. 2006). I promise to answer all queries both promptly and honestly. Blessed be, my Christian friends Kassandra, Witch of Endor
    If it's the world's oldest mystery religion, why was it established only 4 years ago?

    Thank you Miss Witch.

    YIC

    Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Witch of Endor
    started a topic Ask an Authentic Wiccan

    Ask an Authentic Wiccan

    Bright Blessings, friends. In an effort to improve Christian-Witch relations before your annual Witch-hunt begins, I have been authorized to answer any and all of your questions regarding the world's certifiably oldest mystery religion; that of the Flocculent Lagomorph Coven (est. 2006). I promise to answer all queries both promptly and honestly. Blessed be, my Christian friends Kassandra, Witch of Endor
Working...