X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chewer
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Mar 2014
    • 121

    #1

    Genesis 1:29.

    Howdy, folks! I am here creating this thread, because I am a strong believer in fine tobacco chew. After having read Genesis 1:29 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." I believe that it is part of my Christian duty to enjoy the herb that is Tobacco. I would encourage others to partake in the chew as well. I wouldn't want anyone to buy into the liberal lies about tobacco saying its evil. No. It is God-given. This is a beginners guide for the chew.

    1. Basics.

    What your gonna need? 1. A good Godly chew like some Long Cut Skoal. its been brought to my attention that Copenhagen is made by commies. Avoid Copenhagen at all cost. No matter what your local negro at the supermarket says it is NOT made in America. 2. A Godly red solo cup. As a fan of Toby Keith the red solo cup is superior to any other cup when it comes to good country barbecue, or spitting your chew into. 3. Your Holy Bible of course. Nothing like relaxing with a nice can of chew, your solo cup, and the Holy Bible. Read whatever verses inspire you most.

    2. Chewin it.

    Ok you got your chew. You got your cup, and I pray to Jesus you brought your Bible. Now pull your lower lip down. Grab a big ol pinch of Skoal. (Don't grab a sissy amount be a man about it), and just stick it in your lip, and let it sit there. Now start reading your Bible, and when you need to spit spit.

    3. What to chew.

    Now there is good Skoal, and bad Skoal. Much like there are good nigras, and bad nigras. Some are upstanding, and good, but some are evil, and bad. Don't buy that sissy berry, or vanilla. The Bible never said "Herbs, and seeds that taste yummy". Get normal non-flavored Tobacco for it will please the lord.

    4. Persecution.

    If you live in Californication ,or some other liberal sess pool of filth, and homosexuality you can expect persecution for enjoying a good Godly chew. If you've read Matthew 5:44 you know that you can expect persecution for following God's word. Only a sissy cares about what liberals think.

    I hope this guide to enjoying Gods plant has helped you out. If you got any questions you let me know, and Ill answer them.
  • Orem Festus Jr.
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2014
    • 50

    #2
    Re: Genesis 1:29.

    I feel much thesame about moonshine, son. Fruit of the earth it is.

    Reckon you might wanto edit your profile a mite,friend. Still mentions that devil spoor i councild you against this mornin!
    Proverbs 23:8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.

    Comment

    • Alvin Moss
      Serving Jesus
      True Christian™
      • Aug 2013
      • 4468

      #3
      Re: Genesis 1:29.

      Do you chew the seeds along with the leaves?

      I think it's best to leave the seeds out. Most herbs are best without seeds.
      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

      Comment

      • Chewer
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
        • Mar 2014
        • 121

        #4
        Re: Genesis 1:29.

        Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
        Do you chew the seeds along with the leaves?

        I think it's best to leave the seeds out. Most herbs are best without seeds.
        I Leave the seeds out Mr.Moss

        Comment

        • Freddy Osborne
          True Christian™
          True Christian™
          • Dec 2011
          • 538

          #5
          Re: Genesis 1:29.

          I personally do not use smokeless tobacco.

          But my wife has my blessing to use the stuff a couple of times a week as cover while infiltrating a gang of local rugmunchers.
          "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

          "But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

          Comment

          • Russell Holbeck
            True Christian™
            True Christian™
            • Dec 2012
            • 735

            #6
            Re: Genesis 1:29.

            Hello Dipper Man.

            I do not chew tobacco but I do not understand the problem that people have with it people think that it is disgusting but I tell them that Jesus could cure blindness with His Spit look at Mark 8:22-25 it says:

            And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

            This is in the same chapter that Jesus fed 4,000 people with only 7 loaves of bread and a few fish but the I think it is more amazing to cure blindness with spit.

            Thank you.

            Rusty
            Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

            Comment

            • Chewer
              Confirmed Enemy of God
              BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
              • Mar 2014
              • 121

              #7
              Re: Genesis 1:29.

              I would also like to point out that Red man is a very Godly chew as well.

              Comment

              Working...