X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Pray for Sarah Palin to invade Sweden 21th December 2012

    Originally posted by lukasekman View Post
    I pray for Sarah Palin to win the election in 2012, so she can bring back freedom and Jesus to Europe. While I know she have a good reason to invade France to show the stuck-up euros who's the boss, i pray that she liberate Sweden first. 21th December 2012 is a good date, given the needed timeframe to shut down Obamacare, hunt some skunk, enact flat tax and plan the Operation European Salvation.
    While your excitement is understandable, and your desire to see Europe freed from socialist tyranny admirable, your understanding of American politics is lacking.

    Even though a President is elected on November 2, he (or he) is not sworn in until January 20.

    Sarah Palin is, you may have noticed, a female. A particularly empty-headed one, at that. (I know what you're thinking . . . "How can you tell?") She is also unable to control her own personal life; her daughter is a brazen whore. How can she be trusted to run a country?

    Mike Huckabee is the man for me. Former Baptist preacher, popular, witty, and eager to put a stop to the homosexual agenda and abortion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Two-Dollar Bill
    replied
    Re: Pray for Sarah Palin to invade Sweden 21th December 2012

    I really hope this comes true, Sweden is a country whose beliefs may be some of the most blasphemy laden in the world. Seriously, these people dress their ignorant (they don't learn to read till like 8) children as WITCHES on EASTER and then send them around begging for money. On EASTER. That is how they celebrate the death and resurrection of Christ our savior. I need only quote Job 13:9 - their mockery of Jesus Christ well warrants any invading force Palin or anyone else can muster up. I only pray that 2012 isn't too late.

    Leave a comment:


  • BaronOB
    replied
    Re: Pray for Sarah Palin to invade Sweden 21th December 2012

    I pray for Sarah Palin to win the election in 2012, so she can bring back freedom and Jesus to Europe.
    Jesus will be back to Europa, but with the Help of the US - Fundamentalist Churches, I pray always for Palin and hope after she will win 2012 she will crash devil's socialism everywhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pray for Sarah Palin to invade Sweden 21th December 2012

    I pray for Sarah Palin to win the election in 2012, so she can bring back freedom and Jesus to Europe. While I know she have a good reason to invade France to show the stuck-up euros who's the boss, i pray that she liberate Sweden first. 21th December 2012 is a good date, given the needed timeframe to shut down Obamacare, hunt some skunk, enact flat tax and plan the Operation European Salvation.

    Some facts about the Godless republic of Sweden:
    • Only a tiny minority attend churches
    • Socialists dominate the politics
    • Corporal punishment is illegal at home and in school
    • The taxes are high, and the tax system is complicated
    • People are expected to be ready to work with short notice, even on Sundays
    • Most kids are not able to be on their own and need constant attention
    • Kids who are able to be on their own and study the Bible are labeled as autists, and are forced to waste their school years in special schools for soulless retards
    • Parents are expected to participate in "activity race", which puts stress on parents as well as children
    • Landowners are not allowed to build what they want, they are forced to go though years of bureaucracy
    • Scientologists have infiltrated the National Board of Health and Welfare, and brought in hippie-scum conspiracy theories about "Big Pharma"
    • Workers are expected to randomly jump among tasks and love to be distracted ("have many balls in the air"), rather than focusing on one task at a time and make it well.
    • Social(ist) competence is valued higher than knowledge

    I pray for Sarah Palin bringing salvation to Sweden. Then she'll take care of the French surrender monkeys.
Working...