X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chin Han Lo
    replied
    Re: Gentlemen.

    Originally posted by Blakeyoung View Post
    its only tequila that results in me fornicating.

    That when he drink with dirty mexican man and like to pack his refried beans. Why you post here homo? This not for homo, only straight man. Got drink tequila and suck sour cream out of diry mexican burrito, homo!

    Leave a comment:


  • Blakeyoung
    replied
    Re: Gentlemen.

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Well I'm not convinced that you have fully confessed your sins. You have a disturbingly cavalier attitude about it. Have you looked carefully at the list in my signature? Anything there ring a bell?
    Pastor, I am sorry. I've never done something like this before and as such I am kinda frightened, and to deal with my nerves I try to act confident, and add humor into what I am doing. I truly want to be saved, and have utterly confessed my sins. I no longer want to be apathetic to God and his word.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Gentlemen.

    Well I'm not convinced that you have fully confessed your sins. You have a disturbingly cavalier attitude about it. Have you looked carefully at the list in my signature? Anything there ring a bell?

    Leave a comment:


  • Blakeyoung
    replied
    Re: Gentlemen.

    Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
    Hold on there friend: there is nothing wrong with alcohol - providing you don't overdo it. The KJV makes it clear that Jesus liked to drink some fermented grape juice Himself!

    John 4:46
    So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum.

    Proverbs 3:10
    So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

    See?

    Just don't go overboard:

    Proverbs 23:20
    Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh:

    Of course, if even a few drinks cause you to fornicate left right & center, then it may be better to stay away from it.

    Oh cool as! Can I only drink wine? Nah I can handle my alcohol well, its only tequila that results in me fornicating.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: Gentlemen.

    Originally posted by Blakeyoung View Post
    - Alcohol abuse, not to the extent of alcoholism but more than enough.
    Hold on there friend: there is nothing wrong with alcohol - providing you don't overdo it. The KJV makes it clear that Jesus liked to drink some fermented grape juice Himself!

    John 4:46
    So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum.

    Proverbs 3:10
    So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

    See?

    Just don't go overboard:

    Proverbs 23:20
    Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh:

    Of course, if even a few drinks cause you to fornicate left right & center, then it may be better to stay away from it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blakeyoung
    replied
    Re: Gentlemen.

    Originally posted by Larry Lee View Post
    Hmmmm... Pardon me for butting in, but those random sex acts don't involve homersexuality, do they? Our Lord seriously frowns upon sex between a single man and a single woman, but His Holy brain explodes out the top of His skull at the thought of two men bumping uglies. I hope that's not the case with you.
    I assure you, I have never ever had any sort of sexual relation, or relation, with any man. I am not that big of a sinner.

    Mark, I think you too should strive to become a better True Christian, we need to set an example that not all Australian's are heathen's who do not wish to be saved.

    What is the next step in my salvation?

    Leave a comment:


  • Larry Lee
    replied
    Re: Gentlemen.

    Originally posted by Blakeyoung View Post
    Shall I just list my sins?

    - Premarital, random sex
    This is probably what I do more than anything, not a fortnight goes by without me having sex, sometimes sober, other times drunk. Usually it is random, and always results in no commitment. But after my incident with a broken condom, I have realized what could happen. That my life could lie in ruin all because I couldn't contain my teenage hormones.
    Hmmmm... Pardon me for butting in, but those random sex acts don't involve homersexuality, do they? Our Lord seriously frowns upon sex between a single man and a single woman, but His Holy brain explodes out the top of His skull at the thought of two men bumping uglies. I hope that's not the case with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mark Antony
    replied
    Re: Gentlemen.

    Blake, you give me hope that i myself are capable of becoming a better Christian - indeed what could be WORSE than random, intermittent drug use, and a succession of nubile young women without serious attatchments. Yet here you are, STRIVING for self-improvement, against some of Satan's most powerful temptations.

    Praise GOD!

    Leave a comment:


  • Blakeyoung
    replied
    Re: Gentlemen.

    Shall I just list my sins?

    - Premarital, random sex
    This is probably what I do more than anything, not a fortnight goes by without me having sex, sometimes sober, other times drunk. Usually it is random, and always results in no commitment. But after my incident with a broken condom, I have realized what could happen. That my life could lie in ruin all because I couldn't contain my teenage hormones.

    - Alcohol abuse, not to the extent of alcoholism but more than enough.
    This is not only disgusting in itself, but what it results in, .i.e the sex, the drug taking, is also vile and wrong.

    - Drug usage
    By drugs I mean marijuana, the occasional tablet, again this results in vile behaviour on my part.


    I consider all these wrong, I hope to change, I do not want to endanger my life, both here and after death. I do not want to end up in some hellish underground fire, where I will be constantly gang raped by other sinners and Satan himself. Nor do I want to one day in a drunken stupor engage in homosexual behaviour. All of these are plausible risks. Risks I want to rid myself of. I want to be able to carry myself with the confidence that being open to God brings. I want to change.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Gentlemen.

    Blake, you need to know that being a True Christian(tm) isn't about "good behavior." In fact the Bible tells us that our good behavior means nothing to God. You have no idea how many false Christians there are prancing around proclaiming "I'm too NICE to go to hell!" They couldn't be more wrong.

    God's Plan for Salvation(r) is as simple and beautiful as a fresh baked blueberry pie. You need to admit that you are a vile, filthy sinner who richly deserves to be killed, sent to hell, and be tortured for all eternity because Eve ate an apple and then tricked Adam into eating some too. That's your first step.

    You need to give us your testimony, friend. Tell us the gory details of all your sins and perversions. Don't hold back or try and spin the truth. Jesus can see through any deceptions or lies.

    That's step number one. Let's see if your heart is in this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blakeyoung
    replied
    Re: Gentlemen.

    Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
    Praise Jesus! First thing you need to do is get your hands on an AV1611 King James Version Bible. You can get one for free by contacting a local independent Baptist church. Even though Sydney is quite Godless, we have made some inroads there. In the meantime, you can read the Bible for free on the internet. A great site I recommend is www.biblegateway.com

    1) Read your Bible everyday.
    2) Join an independent Baptist Church. Make sure they are KJV-only and don't twist the words around. It's hard to find a church that is as Godly and faithful as Landover, but you'll have to look around.
    3) Live your life as a Christian, not just speak empty words. That means giving up the fornicating, rock music, etc.
    4) Ask questions and participate in discussions on here. We are all very knowledgeable of the Bible and perfect examples of how a Christian should be. If you model yourself after us, your position in heaven is secured.

    I hope this helps.

    YIC,

    Rev. Jim Osborne
    Well I don't like rock music so way ahead of you on that one Reverend. As for fornicating I'll do what I can. No more drunken nights, or sober ones in the proximity of hot girls.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. Jim Osborne
    replied
    Re: Gentlemen.

    Praise Jesus! First thing you need to do is get your hands on an AV1611 King James Version Bible. You can get one for free by contacting a local independent Baptist church. Even though Sydney is quite Godless, we have made some inroads there. In the meantime, you can read the Bible for free on the internet. A great site I recommend is www.biblegateway.com

    1) Read your Bible everyday.
    2) Join an independent Baptist Church. Make sure they are KJV-only and don't twist the words around. It's hard to find a church that is as Godly and faithful as Landover, but you'll have to look around.
    3) Live your life as a Christian, not just speak empty words. That means giving up the fornicating, rock music, etc.
    4) Ask questions and participate in discussions on here. We are all very knowledgeable of the Bible and perfect examples of how a Christian should be. If you model yourself after us, your position in heaven is secured.

    I hope this helps.

    YIC,

    Rev. Jim Osborne

    Leave a comment:


  • Blakeyoung
    started a topic Gentlemen.

    Gentlemen.

    As you all can see, and probably know, I am unsaved. However, I am eager to turn my bad habits around and change me life. Something occurred last night that made me realize I wasn't living right, and I need to change before something bad happens.

    Now I have tried to become a better behaved person, I've given up the occasional joint smoking sessions I used to do, and I am trying to give up random, premarital sex however, last night after water polo practice a few team mates and I headed out to the clubs thinking our intense practice can end with a few relaxing drinks. We are a pretty good looking group, and as such the ladies swarmed. I found myself dancing with a hot blonde who was pretty eager to please.

    Eventually we found ourselves back in my apartment, slightly drunk and incredibly turned on. We had some wine then one thing led to another and we ended up fornicating. It was only afterward did I realize that my condom had broke. Naturally I had a huge panic. I felt sick to my stomach and realized I should have been stronger I should have turned her away like I wanted to. She was pretty cool about it, insisting she was on the Pill and as such wouldn't get pregnant, but took a morning after pill just to make sure.

    Because of this, I have decided I don't want to be the rebellious teenager anymore, I want to live responsibly and enlightened. Can you guys help?

    This is where everything changed, when it was over
Working...