X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Really Zekie Boy, resorting to wikipedia, we all know how reliable that is!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    I did not get infracted for saying ketchup was not a vegetable, my comment on the nature of ketchup was that it is a condiment.
    Vegetable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    Can you prove that tomatoes don't become vegetables when they're made into ketchup?
    I did not get infracted for saying ketchup was not a vegetable, my comment on the nature of ketchup was that it is a condiment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    ...
    Can you prove that tomatoes don't become vegetables when they're made into ketchup?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    tomatoes are a fruit.
    Administrators / Moderators
    Now Zekie Boy just insulted the 40th President of the United States!



    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    tomato
    n. pl. tomatoes

    a. A widely cultivated South American plant (Lycopersicon esculentum) having edible, fleshy, usually red fruit.
    b. The fruit of this plant.
    You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forum
    Dear Jo Freddie,

    You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forum.

    Reason: Insulting the 40th President of the United States
    -------
    This attack upon Ronald Reagen is utterly unacceptable.
    -------

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    So: it's a fruit.

    Thank you!

    YiC,

    Zech
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    [B][COLOR=Red]Syzygium jambos.
    Exactly. Obama is a sambo, and tomatoes are a fruit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
    You implied that tomato is a fruit because it has "seeds within a fleshy body" ...where does that leave the poor strawberry, which has seeds on the OUTSIDE? Ask your leader Chef Boyardee THAT one.



    Yours in Christ,
    Posted via Mobile Device
    An accessory fruit (sometimes called false fruit, spurious fruit, or pseudocarp) is a fruit in which some of the flesh is derived not from the ovary but from some adjacent tissue exterior to the carpel. Examples of accessory tissue are the receptacle of strawberries, figs, or mulberries, and the calyx of Gaultheria procumbens or Syzygium jambos.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    Did I mention the 44th? I don't think I did Zekie boy
    Bobby-Joe was insulting the 40th President of the United States!
    Yea, that's Obama, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    We don't acknowledge Obama as our President anyway, so, there you go.
    Did I mention the 44th? I don't think I did Zekie boy
    Bobby-Joe was insulting the 40th President of the United States!

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    Are you going to tell me the GWB classed the Strawberry as a vegetable too?
    You implied that tomato is a fruit because it has "seeds within a fleshy body" ...where does that leave the poor strawberry, which has seeds on the OUTSIDE? Ask your leader Chef Boyardee THAT one.



    Yours in Christ,
    Posted via Mobile Device

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    Administrators / Moderators
    Bobby-Joe just insulted the 40th President of the United States!

    We don't acknowledge Obama as our President anyway, so, there you go.

    Leave a comment:


  • Barry
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by KittyKat View Post
    i was kinda raped by a vegetable, i slipped and fell on one when coming out o the shower, it was shock
    When I first read the title to this thread, "RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM". I thought, "What a silly notion"!?! But its true, plants really can't be trusted. I got gang raped by a whole field of them last Summer.

    I was just walking along minding my own business and they gave me hay fever. Now, hay fever is caused by pollen, which is essentially 'plant sperm'. Therefore, this makes hay fever an Sexually Transmitted Disease. Since I did not voluntarily consent to being impregnated with their sperm, I've deduced I got raped and if they did it you too, KittyKat, nobody is safe.

    I now believe deforestation is the only rational and sane way forward.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jo Freddie
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
    Search of the KJV1611 for

    Vegetable gets 0 results

    Fruit gets 338 results

    Therefor vegetables don't exist and tomatos are fruit.
    Administrators / Moderators
    Bobby-Joe just insulted the 40th President of the United States!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: RAPED BY VEGETERRORISM!

    Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    Care to tell me how often "vegetable" is mentioned in the KJV and how many time "fruit" is?
    Search of the KJV1611 for

    Vegetable gets 0 results

    Fruit gets 338 results

    Therefor vegetables don't exist and tomatos are fruit.

    Leave a comment:

Working...