Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
Not to mention all his talk about injuns and witch-squaws and all sorts of red barbarism. The man never never uttered a Godly word in his life! Them hellfires makin you uncomfortable yet, Jimmy?
X
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
Do you have something against old people, bitch?Originally posted by WowReally??? View PostHaha umm ok, old man.
Please stop promoting anal sex on God's favorite forum. This is a family forum!I most certainly didn't say anything about anal sex...
Yes He will.God be with you.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
Haha umm ok, old man. I didn't say anything about atheisms. I most certainly didn't say anything about anal sex...
As for the persecution, your "God" allows you to persecute everyone else due to race, ethical beliefs, thoughts and everything else I read on this forum. So I guess that's called hypocritical.
God be with you.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
Our beliefs are aligned with the teachings of God according to the KJV1611. Therefore we will go to Heaven.Originally posted by WowReally??? View PostYou guys are freaking nuts! You're telling other people to stop worshiping Jim Morrison... They clearly aren’t.. They're just correcting you. Then you tell them to stop wasting their time on JM. You're wasting just as much time. I thought this website was a joke at first, but I HAD to join the TRUE CHRISTIAN CHURCH web forums, because I was so angry. God is supposed to forgive everyone. You make Christianity hateful and judgmental. I can't believe people actually listen to you. There are so many problems in the world and your half of it. What's wrong with "the Blues"? You don't like music? What's wrong with a poet speaking his mind? You holy rollers... nay you judgmental, hateful, boring freaks need to live your life and have a little fun. I'm not telling you to do drugs or worship a snake....(Which is another ridiculous thing... A snake is a snake. God made those creatures just like he made us.) But look at the world and its people as is. God does...supposedly. Just calm down and stop hating on people. That's what will make this world a better place. Not your psycho rants about God hating us, because we like Jim Morrison, and we're sticking up for him. You are the people that give Christianity a bad name. This is a free world, let our minds be free. God loves that better than bashers like you. You're the ones hiding from the world in your books and isolated ways of belief. Think outside the box. Come back to reality.
You just believe whatever you want, and then persecute us for our beliefs. Therefore you will go to Hell.
The math says we are right and you are wrong. Get straight before it's too late, young lady.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
You guys are freaking nuts! You're telling other people to stop worshiping Jim Morrison... They clearly aren’t.. They're just correcting you. Then you tell them to stop wasting their time on JM. You're wasting just as much time. I thought this website was a joke at first, but I HAD to join the TRUE CHRISTIAN CHURCH web forums, because I was so angry. God is supposed to forgive everyone. You make Christianity hateful and judgmental. I can't believe people actually listen to you. There are so many problems in the world and your half of it. What's wrong with "the Blues"? You don't like music? What's wrong with a poet speaking his mind? You holy rollers... nay you judgmental, hateful, boring freaks need to live your life and have a little fun. I'm not telling you to do drugs or worship a snake....(Which is another ridiculous thing... A snake is a snake. God made those creatures just like he made us.) But look at the world and its people as is. God does...supposedly. Just calm down and stop hating on people. That's what will make this world a better place. Not your psycho rants about God hating us, because we like Jim Morrison, and we're sticking up for him. You are the people that give Christianity a bad name. This is a free world, let our minds be free. God loves that better than bashers like you. You're the ones hiding from the world in your books and isolated ways of belief. Think outside the box. Come back to reality.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
Yeah, c'mon
When the music's over
When the music's over, yeah
When the music's over
Turn out the lights
Turn out the lights
Turn out the lights, yeah
When the music's over
When the music's over
When the music's over
Turn out the lights
Turn out the lights
Turn out the lights
This implies that there is no afterlife. When we die there is no heaven. No salvation.
For the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end
Until the end
Until the end
This lyric makes perfect sense if you replace "music" with Satan. For Satan is your special friend, Dance on fire as he intends, Satan is your only friend, Until the end.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Mr. Morrison is saying to cancel his subscription to the Resurrection of Christ and to send his credentials to the House of Detention, which is HELL. "I got some friends inside" means he has connections to demonic forces within the caverns of Hell.
The face in the mirror won't stop
The girl in the window won't drop
A feast of friends
"Alive!" she cried
Waitin' for me
Outside!
A feast of friends may be mocking the Last Supper and this whole stanza may be mocking Christ and implying that he did not actually die for our sins. "Alive!" she cried, waitin for me outside!" Is the waiting period between when Christ was crucified and then buried within a tomb. I believe this mocks his resurrection.
Before I sink
Into the big sleep
I want to hear
I want to hear
The scream of the butterfly
Before he dies he wants to hear the scream or wailing of the innocent, he wants revolt and disorder.
Come back, baby
Back into my arm
We're gettin' tired of hangin' around
Waitin' around with our heads to the ground
I hear a very gentle sound
Very near yet very far
Very soft, yeah, very clear
Come today, come today
Heads to the ground may mean the Satanic group is listening for the sounds of Satan in Hell. They hear his voice.
What have they done to the earth?
What have they done to our fair sister?
Ravaged and plundered and ripped her and bit her
Stuck her with knives in the side of the dawn
And tied her with fences and dragged her down
Satan's mourning of him not being able to conquer the world before being struck down.
I hear a very gentle sound
With your ear down to the ground
We want the world and we want it...
We want the world and we want it...
Now
Now?
Now!
Satan tells Mr. Morrison he wants the world and gives Morrison the influence to conquer it. This is why Morrison was such a seductive and androgynous servant to Satan.
Persian night, babe
See the light, babe
Save us!
Jesus!
Save us!
Mockingly calling to Christ our Lord to save him from this evil in which he actually desires.
So when the music's over
When the music's over, yeah
When the music's over
Turn out the lights
Turn out the lights
Turn out the lights
Well the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end
Until the end
Until the end!
All in all, "When the Music's Over" discusses the forecoming of Satan's reign on Earth as well as Satan's desire to influence people. This is the obvious meaning to the song...
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
I am familiar with the Doors and their music and I would not advise that our children be subject to the themes of their songs. It seems as though Jim Morrison and The Doors believe in pagan ideas and if you are a good Christian you will not allow your children to be involved in them. Perhaps, instead of driving them away with burning their belongings, perhaps parents can instead introduce their children to safe Christian bands to listen to and even take them to Christian events so that the child can be safely weened from bands such as The Doors.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
When I was a senior in college, The Doors came to play in our town.

Naturally, my fellow fraternity brothers and I wanted no part of their disgusting hippie freak show.

So we got together the night before the show and burned down the theater.

Guess how the dirty hippies reacted? I'll give you one guess.... go ahead, guess.... Bingo, they had a drug-fueled riot, destroying property and showing disrespect for law enforcement officers.

So a few of my fraternity buddies and I got together to form a musical band of our own to mock the stupid hippies. We called ourselves "The Spokesmen" (to emphasize ourselves as authority figures) and most of the five or six songs we wrote were just basically sarcastic mocking and namecalling of dirty hippies, pointing out their hypocrisy and laziness and smelliness.
Well, to our surprise, we were a hit around campus. Within a few weeks we had broadened our repertoire from sarcastic hippie namecalling to mocking covers of hit tunes of the day, including "It Ain't Me Babe" (with air quotes, rolling eyes, and a sarcastic tone of voice while singing it) and "Down in the Boondocks."
An A&R man from Decca Records saw us and signed us to a recording and publishing deal, and in July 1967 we released our first LP, "The Dawn of Correction" by The Spokesmen. The title song was sung to the tune of Jefferson Airplane's "Crown of Creation," but warned the hippies that America was headed for an uptight return to law and order conservatism, and heads would be knocked.

Well, the album didn't sell as well as expected, and Decca dropped us from their roster in the fall of 1967. Luckily, I was prevented from serving my country in the jungles of Vietnam when I got a medical draft deferment when I was so physically disabled that I dropped an envelope full of cash in front of the doctor and could not bend over and pick it up.

We all have interesting stories like this in our pasts, I'm sure. But this thread about The Doors reminded me of that story.... good times.....
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
Of course not. That's because we're right and you're wrong.Originally posted by J1mM0rris0nRULEZ View Postyou cannot win with these people though
That is an OUTRAGEOUS lie! I base my ideas solely on the King James Bible! I make it a point of pride never to think for myself.they always hide behind their lies they put forth, they only solely base their ideas on their own thoughts
Now who hasn't looked up the facts? If you had done your research, you would know that we have a zero tolerance policy for racism.not facts that they dont bother to look up, these people will surely go to hell for their sins, they are racist
So you think that people deserve to go to hell for not being educated? How hateful of you.and ignorant...
An unsubstantiated and very serious slander.i also think that rev. jim osborne is a pedophile, along with that cranky old man
Once again you prove how little you know. Cranky Old Man has never beaten the Reverend Jim, and neither of them have ever been pregnant.he is also messed up because he beats his wife along with rev jim. even while they are pregnants
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
So according to you God loves everyone but God does not love Rev. Jim Osborne? Don't you see you are being completely illogical here? And figuring out which religion is right and which ones are wrong is extremely easy.Originally posted by J1mM0rris0nRULEZ View Postthen i will be taken up to whatever religion is correct, i believe that everyone deserves a happy afterlife, but obviously not this guy rev jim osborne, and i think that god loves everyone, even atheists, but for now, i quit religion while this guy is alive
We humble people have limited capabilities. If you really read the entire KJV1611 Holy Bible you will notice it is so perfect, so extremely consistent, so crystal clear, that no ordinary person could ever have created it. So the sheer quality of the book proves that it is created by someone with capabilities far beyond that of a human being.
Since the Holy Bible clearly could not have been written by a mere mortal and also clearly states to be the word of God: 2nd Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" logic dictates there can be only one conclusion. God exists and the Holy Bible is His word!
I think your problem is that you did not actually read the entire Holy Bible. If you actually paid some attention during that education of yours instead of masturbating all the time you would have learned that you have to research the facts before you draw your conclusion. The facts here being the contents of the Holy Bible.
Well what is it going to be? Ignorance or enlightenment? Heaven
or hell
?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
Does this mean that you are also setting aside Your blatant Idol Worshiping of a long dead alcoholic 2nd rate poet who kept himself isolated from the world with psychedelic drugs? Well that is a start for your way back to the one true Lord and savior.Originally posted by J1mM0rris0nRULEZ View PostAnd thanx to stupid idiots like you I'm renouncing any religion as of now because of you, you just spread lies and I don't want to be apart of anything your apart of... I hope you burn In he'll, and the day you die I will go back to Christianity...
have a nice eternity, your going to he'll too btw for telling lies and so many of them too
I don't know if hell will have a sound track but if it does you will get tired of Jimmy Morrison asking somebody to ''light his fire''.
Get right with Jesus before it is too late.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
You think God loves everyone? Let's see what the Word of God has to say about that.Originally posted by J1mM0rris0nRULEZ View Posti think that god loves everyone, even atheists, but for now, i quit religion while this guy is alive
Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Psalm 139:19-22 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
then i will be taken up to whatever religion is correct, i believe that everyone deserves a happy afterlife, but obviously not this guy rev jim osborne, and i think that god loves everyone, even atheists, but for now, i quit religion while this guy is aliveOriginally posted by Sister Charli View PostWhat if you die first?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
finally someone with some sense on this site! out of like every 10 posts theres only 1 person who seems to actually have some knowledge, everything associated with these peoples beliefs is either satanic or promotes homosexuality, you cannot win with these people though, they always hide behind their lies they put forth, they only solely base their ideas on their own thoughts, not facts that they dont bother to look up, these people will surely go to hell for their sins, they are racist, and ignorant... i also think that rev. jim osborne is a pedophile, along with that cranky old man, he is also messed up because he beats his wife along with rev jim. even while they are pregnantsOriginally posted by JimMorrison View PostHow about we drop a fantastic quote from Jim Morrison right here, so you can see how brilliant this man was. The snake did not represent the devil, it represented the human consciousness. He did not promote the devil, like you idiots are insinuating, he merely elaborated on lizard as a symbolic metaphor to life, the human mindset and the way that we approach life as a whole.
---
Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was: curiosity.
I think the highest and lowest points are the important ones. Anything else is just...in between. I want the freedom to try everything.
The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on and individual level. It's got to happen inside first. You can take away a man's political freedom and you won't hurt him- unless you take away his freedom to feel. That can destroy him. That kind of freedom can't be granted. Nobody can win it for you.
That's what real love amounts to- letting a person be what he really is. Most people love you for who you pretend to be. To keep their love, you keep pretending- performing. You get to love your pretence. It's true, we're locked in an image, an act- and the sad thing is, people get so used to their image, they grow attached to their masks. They love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it, they feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession.
People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.
I've always liked reptiles. I used to see the universe as a mammoth snake, and I used to see all the people and objects, landscapes, as little pictures in the facets of their scales. I think peristaltic motion is the basic life movement. Swallowing, digestion, the rhythms of sexual intercourse. We must not forget that the lizard and the snake are identified with the unconscious, with the forces of evil. There's some- thing deep in the human memory that reacts very strongly to reptiles. Even if you've never seen one, the snake embodies everything we fear.
A hero is someone who rebels or seems to rebel against the facts of existence and seems to conquer them. Obviously that can only work at moments. It can't be a lasting thing. That's not saying that people shouldn't keep trying to rebel against the facts of existence. Someday, who knows, we might conquer death, disease and war.
A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.
---
-Jim Morrison.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: The Doors: Jim Morrison's gateway to Hell
What if you die first?Originally posted by J1mM0rris0nRULEZ View PostI hope you burn In he'll, and the day you die I will go back to Christianity...
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: