X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re:

Originally posted by Annoyed123 View Post
    This is the kind of stuff that makes me mad.. People taking things WAYY to seriously, not being able to take jokes... And especially your webpages banner! saying that Liking a facebook page shows your love to Jesus. this just makes me mad!
    Why?

Comment

• Re:

Originally posted by Annoyed123 View Post
      This is the kind of stuff that makes me mad.. People taking things WAYY to seriously, not being able to take jokes... And especially your webpages banner! saying that Liking a facebook page shows your love to Jesus. this just makes me mad!
      Your anger is a weakness.

Perhaps if you prayed more, and got in a little more Bible Time© you would get over your shortcomings

God Bless
      DAM
      Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
      Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Um... just saying, calling a simple game... just some simple lines of coding and pixels "evil" and "gay" without even know it isn't a smart move...

As one who enjoys a videogame once every while, I might be able to explain it so everyone can comprehend the meaning behind the game.

For the appearances at first hand, following by their wordings and explaining why there is no such thing as sexuality in this game.

On their clothing, from left to right:
        The Pyro - wearing suitable fire-resistant clothing like standard firefighter uniforms.
        The Engineer - wearing suitable safe clothing to work as a builder. Helmet included, even though he does not work high. Safety first!
        The Spy - Not wanting to be identified, he wears a simple skimask available for everyone. Note how he holds his left hand behind his back as a sign of respect for the opponent.
        The Heavy - A muscular guy. The only one able to lift the machine he is carrying.
        The Sniper - A typical hunter for enemies of all kinds. Let it be wildlife, ignorant people or terrorists.
        The Scout - Very slender, making him aerodynamic. A typical baseball fan, holding a bat.
        The Soldier - Typical army guy. Holding his pride and country before any other.
        The Demoman - Misunderstood figure. He lost his eye as a kid and takes care of his blind mother. Looks can deceive easily on him.
        The Medic - Underestimated fellow. He has the biggest burden by making sure the team is in top shape. Very secure on his procedures and does not lack in hygiene at all, seeing the gloves.

Now as the OP said, their wordings are homosexual. This is however only what the OP hears. The "Get behind me doctor" phrase, is simple logic. When you are treating someone's wounds, you do not do it in the middle of the road where you can get hit by a car. You take cover. The one saying the phrase is offering protection.

As for their goal, capturing Intelligence and Control Points, is a simple game of Capture the flag and King of the hill. Basic games everyone has played as a kid. In this case, the "Intelligence" is nothing more but a suitcase and the Control Points are simple spots.

So for this I can conclude that anyone feeling like this game "triggers" homosexuality or anything like that, merely has these thoughts of their own.
        Once again, a game is a game. Nothing more but pixels on a screen. Their only meaning is entertainment.
        "John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. "

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballMom67 View Post
          sorry i didnt mean to yell

uh i mentioned it "
          they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it"

they bashed god by making them say that this soldier character is god

they also made a video about the soldier saying that god is a squinty gook who wrestled all the animals on the ark isnt that sickening?????

i know, youtube, gross, but that's the only site i could find it on

watch with your children gone and stuff they have other disgusting meet the videos too but I WANNA meet the person who made this DISGUSTING and REVOLTING game which DESTORYED MY HOUSE HOLD!!!
          In what way did it destroy your household

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballMom67 View Post
            hi all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

-baseballmom67
            Here are all the things wrong with your argument, ordered by paragraph:
            1. The devil is a fictional character, therefore, he is incapable of influencing the things that happen in our lives in any way.
            2. TF2 is a game developed by VALVe, or more specifically Gabe Newell, often abbreviated as Gaben, pronounced Gabe-en.
            3. Your third paragraph has horrific grammar, what are you, a third grader?
            4. The game is MEANT to be about killing, that's why they call it a first person shooter. Anyway, several studies have shown that violent video games do not, in fact cause violent and aggressive behaviour, but instead improve reaction time and hand-eye coordination.
            5. The most offensive word in this game is hippy. I would know, I have played over 1000 hours on this game alone.
            6. There is no deity featured in this game at all. God bashing is therefore impossible.
            7. This game is 0% anti-American propoganda, even if it did feature some, why should it matter, every one is entitled to thier opinion.
            8. You do realise that by saying "worst of all: HOMOSEXUALITY" you are showing extreme sexism, and in Australia, and America, as well as all other rich countries in the world, will get you arrested, possibly thrown in jail.
            9. They are posed to look threatening because they are mercenaries, people who are hired to kill others.
            10. There is no homosexuality in this game. At all. When the people say "I love this doctor, they are saying as thanks, for him just saving thier lives, as the medic will often carry a team to victory, as without a medic, a team will have no source of healing, being put at a severe disadvantage.
            11. When they say "get behind me doctor" They are saying to stand behind me, They will not be able to shoot you if they cannot see you.
            12. 'God' is a fictional character, therefore he cannot own a world he does not exist in, anyway, the soldier is saying that to gloat at his dead, hatless, enemies.
            13. The reason your son was getting into fights was not because of his friends, nor playing video games, it was because some brute disargreed with him and decided to take the matters into his own hands.
            14. Again god is a fictional character. You should have outgrown believing in children's stories when you were a child.

Stay classy, fellow Hatters.

Comment

Sorry, in point number 12, I say that god is a real character, This is a typo, it is meant to state that he is real.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHatterOfMad View Post
                4. The game is MEANT to be about killing, that's why they call it a first person shooter. Anyway, several studies have shown that violent video games do not, in fact cause violent and aggressive behaviour, but instead improve reaction time and hand-eye coordination.
                So you admit that they turn people into more effective rapists and murderers?
                6. There is no deity featured in this game at all. God bashing is therefore impossible.
                That is the point, friend. The game is a wild fantasy about a world with no God, as if such a thing were even possible.

The fact that even this game has a creator, proves that everything must have a creator. Since man cannot create everything, God must have done it.
                7. This game is 0% anti-American propoganda, even if it did feature some, why should it matter, every one is entitled to thier opinion.
                So pedophiles should be allowed to express their opinion by raping babies?

You atheists disgust me.

8. You do realise that by saying "worst of all: HOMOSEXUALITY" you are showing extreme sexism, and in Australia, and America, as well as all other rich countries in the world, will get you arrested, possibly thrown in jail.
                If that were so, it would only make us martyrs. Fortunately you are dead wrong, as in America there is a little thing called the First Amendment, which is intended to protect Christians from having to tolerate the views of people they disagree with. The founding fathers would side with Jesus and me on this.
                10. There is no homosexuality in this game. At all. When the people say "I love this doctor, they are saying as thanks, for him just saving thier lives, as the medic will often carry a team to victory, as without a medic, a team will have no source of healing, being put at a severe disadvantage.
                So this game denies the sufficiency of God's healing power?
                11. When they say "get behind me doctor" They are saying to stand behind me, They will not be able to shoot you if they cannot see you.
                I was not raised in a cave friend. I know gay slang when I hear it.

Stay classy, fellow Hatters.
                So your idea of "class" is throwing Christians in prison for avowing Biblical doctrines?

I suspect you would crucify Jesus all over again. What are you, some kind of Jew?
                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                  So you admit that they turn people into more effective rapists and murderers?
                  That is the point, friend. The game is a wild fantasy about a world with no God, as if such a thing were even possible.

The fact that even this game has a creator, proves that everything must have a creator. Since man cannot create everything, God must have done it.

So pedophiles should be allowed to express their opinion by raping babies?

You atheists disgust me.

If that were so, it would only make us martyrs. Fortunately you are dead wrong, as in America there is a little thing called the First Amendment, which is intended to protect Christians from having to tolerate the views of people they disagree with. The founding fathers would side with Jesus and me on this.
                  So this game denies the sufficiency of God's healing power?
                  I was not raised in a cave friend. I know gay slang when I hear it.

So your idea of "class" is throwing Christians in prison for avowing Biblical doctrines?

I suspect you would crucify Jesus all over again. What are you, some kind of Jew?
                  That was a typo, and you know it. And what if I am Jewish, why should that matter, we are all entitled to our own views. Anyway, have you even played the game, it is free on the platform steam you know. And my idea of class is stating your opinion and disproving others. The only way to achieve true class is to worship the hatter gods. And by doing so, forsaking all other religions and stating your opinions n the Internet.

Comment

That was a typo, and you know it. And what if I am Jewish, why should that matter, we are all entitled to our own views. Anyway, have you even played the game, it is free on the platform steam you know. And my idea of class is stating your opinion and disproving others. The only way to achieve true class is to worship the hatter gods. And by doing so, forsaking all other religions and stating your opinions n the Internet.
                    Young lady, you seem very mixed up. Playing the Nintendo games is no way to live your life. How can you deny that child rapist frequent the internets and prey on young people without the guiding hand of Jesus touching them?

What profit in attempting to 'prove' people wrong on the internets? Jesus showed us he is the way and the life and The Lord of Hosts.

This is fact.

Why are you here?

God bless
                    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                      Young lady, you seem very mixed up. Playing the Nintendo games is no way to live your life. How can you deny that child rapist frequent the internets and prey on young people without the guiding hand of Jesus touching them?

What profit in attempting to 'prove' people wrong on the internets? Jesus showed us he is the way and the life and The Lord of Hosts.

This is fact.

Why are you here?

God bless
                      No, poor child, it is you who is confused, this game is made by VALVe, Nintendo does not make games for the PC, they make them for thier own consoles. Also, you seem to have my gender confused. Also your god, a fake, phoney. As for why I prove people wrong? Who else is going to prove them wrong, especially the mis-informed OP. Also you are missing an s' on rapist. If children did not use social media they would not be targeted by pedophiles. Also, this 'jesus' character, aka a hoax made up by someone with a day off.
                      This site has a filter that alters any statement that a 'holy' thing is not true to say it is. That is why my posts seem contradicting.

Comment

No, poor child, it is you who is confused, this game is made by VALVe, Nintendo does not make games for the PC, they make them for thier own consoles. Also, you seem to have my gender confused. Also your god, a fake, phoney. As for why I prove people wrong? Who else is going to prove them wrong, especially the mis-informed OP. Also you are missing an s' on rapist. If children did not use social media they would not be targeted by pedophiles. Also, this 'jesus' character, aka a hoax made up by someone with a day off.
                        Wrong. The Bible tells us that God and Jesus both exist, so that makes you a bold-faced liar...

"Let God be true, but every man a liar" (Romans 3:4)

Yet another thing you have in common with satan (and yes, he is in the Bible, too, and therefore, exists).

Regards,

Pastor Ed

Comment

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my entire life. First of all, I'm pretty sure the Bible has much many more violent stories than TF2 does. For example, what about when God told Moses to "defeat the Midianites." Now there is a difference between defeating a group of people and committing mass genocide to a group of people. To defeat a people is to conquer them through military strength, often so that one can control or envelop the country. Generally this is done soldier-on-soldier, nothing more. BUT, in the Bible, it clearly says that everybody except the virgin WOMEN were killed. This includes harmless little boys. And, nowhere in TF2 do you kill kids.

And all of this talk about "fetishism" and "sado-masochism" is ridiculous. Clearly, you know nothing about this cartoon-themed game, that is no more violent than the things you watch on television. But let me guess, you banned your children from that too, lest they watch Spongebob and go to Hell because you think its pro-homosexual. Which leads me to another point.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A CHOICE! THEY ARE BORN THAT WAY! And you are brainwashing your children with this ancient belief that homosexuality is wrong. Even if TF2's cast was homosexual, what's the big deal? Its not like it would harm your children. People don't just wake up someday and say, "I think I might decide to go gay." And if they do say something like that, its because you told them about how wrong it was and how it was a choice. When deep down inside, its actually how they react! I wouldn't be surprised if many people in this church were suppressed homosexuals, because their psychotic parents told them it was wrong! You people are monsters! Real parents support their children through thick and thin!

Anyway, all of this drama over a cartoon-violence based game. Ridiculous really. Its as if some people just need something to complain about.
                          Lev.20:13
                          If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Srslytho? View Post
                            This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my entire life. First of all, I'm pretty sure the Bible has much many more violent stories than TF2 does. For example, what about when God told Moses to "defeat the Midianites." Now there is a difference between defeating a group of people and committing mass genocide to a group of people. To defeat a people is to conquer them through military strength, often so that one can control or envelop the country. Generally this is done soldier-on-soldier, nothing more. BUT, in the Bible, it clearly says that everybody except the virgin WOMEN were killed. This includes harmless little boys. And, nowhere in TF2 do you kill kids.
                            Virgin women and little girls were kept alive for sexual purposes in the slaughter of the Midianites. The fact that you would have little boys raped right along with them is JUST DISGUSTING.
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                              The founding fathers would side with Jesus and me on this.
                              Also I forgot to mention, most of the Founding Fathers were Deist, like me. They were not Christian and did not believe in Jesus. Just BTW.
                              Lev.20:13
                              If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Srslytho? View Post
                                Also I forgot to mention, most of the Founding Fathers were Deist, like me. They were not Christian and did not believe in Jesus. Just BTW.
                                Sr. Sly, why would our Founding Fathers decide to create a Christian Nation if they themselves were not Christian? Even if what you said was true, it would only mean that the atheists realize that the Christians win and are right. Now that you've had it explained to you, don't you feel a little silly now?
                                Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                                in 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X