Hello,
SuperGamerYoutubelad here. I just wanted to say I am quite nervous and scared to be here, someone sent me a link here and I happened to read some of it's... spunky posts, I thought I should join. I am agnostic, which means I slightly believe in a higher power and heaven and hell.
I enjoy watching Pewdiepie and Markiplier, and playing video games. I love the new Godzilla film and praise the creature, the almighty, city crushing GODZILLA who I think has a religion now. I have a lovely family; a mum, a dad, a sister and brother, two cats and a dog and two turtles.
Would anyone kindly look at the cuteness overload below and see if there is anything wrong with it.
*** porn image removed ***
SuperGamerYoutubelad here. I just wanted to say I am quite nervous and scared to be here, someone sent me a link here and I happened to read some of it's... spunky posts, I thought I should join. I am agnostic, which means I slightly believe in a higher power and heaven and hell.
I enjoy watching Pewdiepie and Markiplier, and playing video games. I love the new Godzilla film and praise the creature, the almighty, city crushing GODZILLA who I think has a religion now. I have a lovely family; a mum, a dad, a sister and brother, two cats and a dog and two turtles.
Would anyone kindly look at the cuteness overload below and see if there is anything wrong with it.
*** porn image removed ***






Comment