X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Imbecilic queerboy
    Unsaved trash, obese teenaged pervert
    • Feb 2015
    • 27

    #46
    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

    Enthusiasm. Alright, I think I can do that. So what do I do to be enthusiastic?

    Comment

    • Jim Farmer
      True Christian™
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2014
      • 2293

      #47
      Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

      And read His Word!
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Imbecilic queerboy
        Unsaved trash, obese teenaged pervert
        • Feb 2015
        • 27

        #48
        Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

        And it has to be KJV?

        Comment

        • Mary Etheldreda
          Gushing for Jesus
           
          • Sep 2011
          • 23775

          #49
          Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

          Well, why do you want to be Saved, dear?
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

          Comment

          • Imbecilic queerboy
            Unsaved trash, obese teenaged pervert
            • Feb 2015
            • 27

            #50
            Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

            Because on second thought, hell sounds pretty bad. And I heard Satan's a rapist.

            Comment

            • Witch Hammer
              True Christian™
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2006
              • 1717

              #51
              Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

              Originally posted by Imbecilic queerboy View Post
              Enthusiasm. Alright, I think I can do that. So what do I do to be enthusiastic?
              Do you really need a pep rally, sinner? Read the Bible cover and GET PUMPED!!
              Jesus, Jesus, Son of Man! You can't do it, Jesus can! Woot!!

              Comment

              • Didymus Much
                Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                • Jun 2010
                • 14079

                #52
                Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

                Originally posted by Imbecilic queerboy View Post
                Fine. What do I have to do to be saved?
                Yeah, it would be really handy if they had a thread called something like, "How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost!", and they could make it a "Sticky" thread so it always appears at the top of the list in the Introduction forum (which is what you're reading right now), and just to make sure that people didn't miss it, they could put instructions in the welcoming email they send to all new registrants to read all of the sticky threads before you make your first post here (in order to avoid any embarrassing missteps).

                Wait, they already did do all that.

                Comment

                • Marko Loimaan-Aho
                  Forum Member
                  Forum Member
                  • May 2014
                  • 709

                  #53
                  Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

                  Originally posted by Imbecilic queerboy View Post

                  BAN ME. Aren't you allowed to ban someone you consider a heathen?
                  I know this type. When I was in the army we had a guy there who begged to be hit, insulted and beaten.

                  This is kind of perversion.

                  Does not work here, boy. You are now among Good People (Try to get used to it.) who are on their way to HEAVEN. PRAISE LORD, HALLELUJAH!!!

                  John 5:28-29
                  Acts 10:34-35
                  PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
                  Revelation 21:8

                  Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
                  Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

                  Comment

                  • Walter Van Slyke
                    True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Oct 2013
                    • 212

                    #54
                    Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

                    Originally posted by Imbecilic queerboy View Post
                    I don't believe everything in the Bible in the first place. Correction, I don't believe most of Genesis.
                    Then what, my friend, is the basis for what you believe? Do you just make it up as you go? Did you create your own personal god who tells you want you want to hear? When someone talks about religion, do you flip a coin and say "Heads I believe that, tails I don't."?

                    I know you don't believe in the Bible, but this Scripture seems to have been written especially for you.

                    Luke 6:47-49
                    47 Everyone who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them, I will show you whom he is like:
                    48 he is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock; and when a flood occurred, the torrent burst against that house and could not shake it, because it had been well built.
                    49 But the one who has heard and has not acted accordingly, is like a man who built a house on the ground without any foundation; and the torrent burst against it and immediately it collapsed, and the ruin of that house was great.


                    Your house is build on sand, my friend. It will not save you from the coming deluge. Read God's Holy Word, believe it, and repent. Otherwise, you will burn in Hell with the rest of your cherry-picking, fluffy bunny faux-Christian brethren.

                    Humbly,

                    Wally
                    Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

                    Comment

                    • Alvin Moss
                      Serving Jesus
                      True Christian™
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 4468

                      #55
                      Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

                      Originally posted by Imbecilic queerboy View Post
                      Fine. What do I have to do to be saved?

                      There is only one way and one road that leads to a Heavenly reward. That is through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. You must renounce sin, follow God's laws, as specified in the Bible and accept Jesus as your personal savior. In this manner alone may you find salvation and avoid the searing flames of perdition.
                      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

                      Comment

                      • James Hutchins
                        True Christian™
                        Just a Regular Nice Guy
                         
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 29457

                        #56
                        Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

                        Originally posted by Imbecilic queerboy View Post
                        Hello everybody, my name is Mitch, and I'm... tl;dr..... Clap clap clap.
                        I am sorry to hear you have the 'clap'.
                        Perhaps if you spent less time thinking about yourself and more time on your knees servicing God, that would not of happened.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                        Comment

                        • Dolores de Barriga
                          Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
                          Forum Member
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 462

                          #57
                          Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

                          Originally posted by Imbecilic queerboy View Post
                          Nice try, but yes, I believe in Jesus' birth, and the miracle of His conception.
                          Interesting. So, according to your own logic, some of God's miracles (such as conception without penetration) are more believable than other His miracles (flood, tower of Babel)? May I ask, on what basis do you chose one logically impossible thing to be believable when you reject some others?

                          Please note that I'm not trying to ridicule your position, I just want to understand it.

                          Originally posted by Imbecilic queerboy View Post
                          Fine. What do I have to do to be saved?
                          I'm not a good example to follow (struggling with my own faith), but I think a good start would be to believe all of the Bible, not just a few random bits here and there.
                          John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

                          Comment

                          • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
                            True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist
                             
                            • Jul 2014
                            • 8458

                            #58
                            Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

                            Originally posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
                            May I ask, on what basis do you chose one logically impossible thing to be believable when you reject some others?
                            Dolores, you are on dangerous ground here. So far the pastors have tolerated you, but have a care. There is nothing logically impossible in the KJV(1611) as you well know, because who decides what is and is not logical? Not us and not you (for sure!) but . And therefore anything in the KJV(1611) is not logically impossible, but FACT.

                            Originally posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
                            Please note that I'm not trying to ridicule your position, I just want to understand it.
                            Try as you may (and you do try) it is not your place to ridicule anyone's position, frankly, is it? See below:

                            Originally posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
                            I'm not a good example to follow (struggling with my own faith), but I think a good start would be to believe all of the Bible, not just a few random bits here and there.
                            No, as a heathen cathlick you are not an example to anyone. And you should have made it clear that by the Bible you mean the KJV(1611) and not whatever filthy bowdlerlized version you subscribe to. It is time for you to stop "struggling" as you call it and accept the True Word of .

                            Do not get me wrong, Dolores. I have grown fond of you and only say these things in the hope of welcoming you into Landover Baptist as a Sister in Christ.
                            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

                            Comment

                            • Dolores de Barriga
                              Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
                              Forum Member
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 462

                              #59
                              Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

                              Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                              Dolores, you are on dangerous ground here. So far the pastors have tolerated you, but have a care. There is nothing logically impossible in the KJV(1611) as you well know, because who decides what is and is not logical? Not us and not you (for sure!) but . And therefore anything in the KJV(1611) is not logically impossible, but FACT.

                              Try as you may (and you do try) it is not your place to ridicule anyone's position, frankly, is it? See below:

                              No, as a heathen cathlick you are not an example to anyone. And you should have made it clear that by the Bible you mean the KJV(1611) and not whatever filthy bowdlerlized version you subscribe to. It is time for you to stop "struggling" as you call it and accept the True Word of .

                              Do not get me wrong, Dolores. I have grown fond of you and only say these things in the hope of welcoming you into Landover Baptist as a Sister in Christ.
                              Thank you for your guidance, Mrs. Lytton-Vassey. I really want to believe everything that the Bible says, about Jesus, unicorns, the talking donkey, and everything else. Unfortunately, rational thinking stands in the way of my faith. Oh, I'm so afraid that God will punish me in Hell for my lack of faith.
                              John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

                              Comment

                              • Pastor Ezekiel
                                Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                                 
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 78556

                                #60
                                Re: Let me show my ignorance of Scripture.

                                Originally posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
                                Thank you for your guidance, Mrs. Lytton-Vassey. I really want to believe everything that the Bible says, about Jesus, unicorns, the talking donkey, and everything else. Unfortunately, rational thinking stands in the way of my faith. Oh, I'm so afraid that God will punish me in Hell for my lack of faith.
                                The Holy Bible tells us that heathens like you can never hope to understand the Word of God, because your father was satan.

                                John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

                                Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                                Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                                Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                                Comment

                                Working...