X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Marko Loimaan-Aho
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • May 2014
    • 709

    #16
    Re: Unsaved Atheist

    Originally posted by AtheistExperience View Post
    Okay Des, are you Trolling me?
    Or are you for real?

    No, he was a white man who married my mother who was white. I am a Caucasian woman. I'm white.

    If you are going to be racist please get off this thread. I don't tolerate racism, nor does your God. He loves all his children or did you forget the children of the bible were in the middle east.

    And to you Marko....

    NO it was not exciting. What the heck is going through your mind? You are a sick person. You probably watch child porn if you are asking me that. I bet you are a pedophile. Get off this thread or I will report you for asking such a disgusting question.
    Dear Atheist.
    I was asking about your childhood. Even many secular scientists say, that divorce is very exciting time for a child. I have not said any word about your sexual fantasies, all I've written is based in your own stories.

    Try to keep your filthy mind in control. That is one of the most important things if you want to be saved.
    PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
    Revelation 21:8

    Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
    Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

    Comment

    • AtheistExperience
      Unsaved trash, rabid teenaged godmocker
      • Feb 2015
      • 11

      #17
      Re: Unsaved Atheist

      Maybe you should specify because it literally read as if you were asking if I enjoyed being raped not the time of the divorce. My apologies.

      As for the time my parents were in the midst of a battle of divorce? No it was not fun. They fought over my brother and I a lot. My mother would try to scare my brother and I on the phone telling the monsters will get us at my Dad's. She used my brother and I to fight my dad, to hate him and for a long time, she won. We hated our father when he did nothing wrong. She was a horrible person.
      1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
      23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

      Comment

      • Marko Loimaan-Aho
        Forum Member
        Forum Member
        • May 2014
        • 709

        #18
        Re: Unsaved Atheist

        Originally posted by AtheistExperience View Post
        Maybe you should specify because it literally read as if you were asking if I enjoyed being raped not the time of the divorce. My apologies.

        As for the time my parents were in the midst of a battle of divorce? No it was not fun. They fought over my brother and I a lot. My mother would try to scare my brother and I on the phone telling the monsters will get us at my Dad's. She used my brother and I to fight my dad, to hate him and for a long time, she won. We hated our father when he did nothing wrong. She was a horrible person.
        So how did your mother die?
        Btw, the man she married could not be a real Christian Baptist, because Real Christians do not marry sluts. He must have been Cathlick or libidinous Joo.

        Matthew 19:9
        PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
        Revelation 21:8

        Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
        Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

        Comment

        • Didymus Much
          Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
          • Jun 2010
          • 14079

          #19
          Re: Unsaved Atheist

          If I may raise a few points:

          1) Don't capitalize atheist (unless it's the first word in a sentence, or part of a group name, like American Atheists). It's not a proper noun.

          2) The King James Bible of 1611 was NOT in Old English, or even Middle English. It's in Early Modern English. As an example, here's John 14:1-4 from Tyndale's Bible of the mid-14th century (Middle English):

          1 Be not youre herte affraied, ne drede it. Ye bileuen in god, and bileue ye in me.
          2 In the hous of my fadir ben many dwellyngis: if ony thing lasse I hadde seid to you, for I go to make redi to you a place.
          3 And if I go and make redi to you a place, eftsone I come and I schal take you to my silf, that where I am, ye be.
          4 And whidir I go ye witen: and ye witen the wey.
          And the same from the King James (1611):

          1 Let not your heart be troubled: yee beleeue in God, beleeue also in me.
          2 In my Fathers house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would haue told you: I goe to prepare a place for you.
          3 And if I goe and prepare a place for you, I will come againe, and receiue you vnto my selfe, that where I am, there ye may be also.
          4 And whither I goe yee know, and the way ye know.

          Comment

          • AtheistExperience
            Unsaved trash, rabid teenaged godmocker
            • Feb 2015
            • 11

            #20
            Re: Unsaved Atheist

            My mother is not dead. She is alive.

            As for Dan my so called Step-father, he called himself a Baptist but even if he wasn't a true Baptist he can still carry the title of being one if he chooses. He was a liar, a heavy drinker and a cheater since he cheated on the "slut" he married.
            1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
            23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

            Comment

            • Marko Loimaan-Aho
              Forum Member
              Forum Member
              • May 2014
              • 709

              #21
              Re: Unsaved Atheist

              Originally posted by AtheistExperience View Post
              My mother is not dead. She is alive.
              And you wrote that she was a horrible person. Sluts usually are, but because she is alive, i assume you do not think she is horrible anymore.

              So, I assume your slut mother found GOD and became saved?
              That is the only explanation I can think, GOD makes wonderful changes in people!!!

              When JESUS enters you, you just do not feel the same anymore. You are filled with His joy and mercy!!!

              PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
              Revelation 21:8

              Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
              Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

              Comment

              • Faith_Machine
                Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                True Christian™
                • Mar 2011
                • 10050

                #22
                Re: Unsaved Atheist

                Gosh, AE, you sure do have the gift of gab. May I ask why you're here? Usually when somebody comes here being so outspoken about their atheism, it's because they want to upset us.
                WARNING:
                In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                Comment

                • James Hutchins
                  True Christian™
                  Just a Regular Nice Guy
                   
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 29457

                  #23
                  Re: Unsaved Atheist

                  Welcome friend. I'd of read your post more carefully but I noticed little praise of God and felt it was a safe bet it is one of those whiney 'what about me' EMO posts.

                  You mother is a filthy whore and when she dies, will spend servicing the perverted needs of Satan.
                  Your current dad wants to be part of you life. Do not shut him out
                  Go to Church
                  Follow the KJV Bible
                  Tithe to the Church 50%, prove to God you are not just giving Him lip service when on your knees praying
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                  Comment

                  • Alvin Moss
                    Serving Jesus
                    True Christian™
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 4468

                    #24
                    Re: Unsaved Atheist

                    You describe yourself as Atheist with a capital "A". Does this mean you are another of those who are members of the religion of "there is no God"? They seem as committed to their blasphemy as any Morman.
                    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

                    Comment

                    • MitzaLizalor
                      Completely CRAZY for the Lord
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 14707

                      #25
                      Re: Unsaved Atheist

                      Originally posted by AtheistExperience View Post
                      The first bible verse I learned and was my favorite was John 3:16

                      For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
                      then from a later reply
                      That's a good start, but you're quoting from a false translation.
                      For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
                      For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life
                      The verse you selected is a good example of the difference. "One and only Son" is a deliberate misrepresentation of Jesus. The Holy Ghost (who is God) physically impregnated Mary as clearly recorded by Luke. Luke being a doctor would be aware of the significance of this act:

                      LUKE 1
                      34
                      Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
                      35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
                      KJV .. context



                      Jesus was begotten, not created. It is the quintessence of His being. There had been other—frankly quite ridiculous—myths circulating about birds impregnating women such as Zeus transmogrifying into a swan of all things and pouncing upon Leda who being a Greek figure is unlikely to have been any sort of virgin. She produced Castor and Pollux as a result who, being characters in astrology, are clearly demonic manifestations.

                      Now the Romish heretics celebrate such idiotic garbage by perpetuating the eggshell hat motif. Leda, after her swan experience, laid a couple of eggs or something the point being that in Greek art the son of Zeus was identified by wearing an eggshell cap on his head. Popes to this day have not broken from their pagan origins, however many idols or magical beings they re-name, indeed their blasphemous triple crown goes one step beyond ridiculous by mimicking the whole egg

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Pope-Francis-011-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1919981 Click image for larger version

Name:	PapalApparel-4630-LLT-Papal-Triple-Crownx180.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	1919982


                      "Modern" translations are nothing more than an attempt to introduce pagan ideas by eroding The Truth. What happened to Mary was a physical event producing a physical Jesus, the only begotten Son of God. Removing that critical factor is the gateway to removing other important elements and before you know it there will be high priestesses and temple orgies as has already started in the neo-pagan congregations of England where they've moved on from priestesses to female bishops which is pretty much a high priestess in anyone's language I guess. That is what you are inviting when you introduce heretical "translations" and that is why you never see them quoted here.

                      I hope that is helpful.

                      Comment

                      • ExGay Alex
                        Helping boys become upright model citizens
                        True Christian™
                        • May 2008
                        • 1295

                        #26
                        Re: Unsaved Atheist

                        Originally posted by AtheistExperience View Post
                        No my mother divorced my father and met a man who was a charismatic baptist 1 year after and then married him 6 months later. Then the sexual abuse began.
                        Not sure I understand. Didn't anyone notice the scratches you put on him? Or did you not resist..... Deuteronomy 22:24 requires you (at a bare minimum) to scream.

                        Unless, of course, you were in a field (verse 27). If you weren't really resisting, were you in a field, at least?
                        "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

                        Comment

                        Working...