X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Filet-o-fish
    Unsaved trash
     
    • Aug 2008
    • 42

    #1

    Good Day to All

    As I have never been one entirely partial to introductions, I shall attempt to keep this succinct.

    For those of you not familiar with Latin that may, at a cursory glance, feel my name to be some sacrilegious unsaved babble, it is translated to 'humbled child.' My signature will likely not need translation.

    It has been some time since my last visit to these Godly forums, though I do hope that I shall spend a greater deal of time as an active member this go about.

    Finally, I would ask that any heretical garbage I do post be treated with little enough depredation, for blasphemy though it may be, it shall not be without the good sense of civility and the hope of a discussion of some certain calibre.

    Gratias tibi ago,
    Christopher
    Job 27:3-5

    All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.
  • Brother J.H.
    True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Feb 2008
    • 291

    #2
    Re: Good Day to All

    Is you a Mary worshipper? I don't know no "Christians" who speak Latin other then the Mary worshipping papists. Jesus spoke English and here in America we speak English, too.
    http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/

    Comment

    • Filet-o-fish
      Unsaved trash
       
      • Aug 2008
      • 42

      #3
      Re: Good Day to All

      No, Sister, I am thankfully not a 'Mary worshipper,' for were I, I should be a good deal sorer by my departure. However, if I may, I would have used the Septuagint script--that of one of the Bible's original versions--however, Greek is not a particular forte of mine.

      And I do believe that the good Pastors are more in favor of American than English as the language of the Landover forums, if I do recall correctly.
      Job 27:3-5

      All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.

      Comment

      • JennyD
        Honorary True Christian™
        Sweet Placid Sister
        Forum Member
        • Dec 2007
        • 9567

        #4
        Re: Good Day to All

        Originally posted by Filium Infringit View Post
        No, Sister, I am thankfully not a 'Mary worshipper,' for were I, I should be a good deal sorer by my departure. However, if I may, I would have used the Septuagint script--that of one of the Bible's original versions--however, Greek is not a particular forte of mine.

        And I do believe that the good Pastors are more in favor of American than English as the language of the Landover forums, if I do recall correctly.
        Indeed they are. So why, if you are not a Mary-loving pedophile, is your signature in Romanobabble, the vile language of the Papist Satanists?
        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

        Christian Ladies:
        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

        Comment

        • Filet-o-fish
          Unsaved trash
           
          • Aug 2008
          • 42

          #5
          Re: Good Day to All

          Originally posted by JennyD View Post
          Indeed they are. So why, if you are not a Mary-loving pedophile, is your signature in Romanobabble, the vile language of the Papist Satanists?
          Why because Latin was one of the first tongues (and the earliest that I am competent in) that the Bible was rendered into. Just because the catlicks may have tried to lay claim to it does not make the language itself destitute.

          Certainly by it I did not mean to leave the impression that I in any way supported their horridly misguided view on priestly relations.
          Job 27:3-5

          All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.

          Comment

          • Brother J.H.
            True Christian™
            True Christian™
            • Feb 2008
            • 291

            #6
            Re: Good Day to All

            Originally posted by Filium Infringit View Post
            Why because Latin was one of the first tongues (and the earliest that I am competent in) that the Bible was rendered into. Just because the catlicks may have tried to lay claim to it does not make the language itself destitute.

            Certainly by it I did not mean to leave the impression that I in any way supported their horridly misguided view on priestly relations.
            So you speak in tongues? Are you one of those "pentacoastals" or whatever they're called? People who speak in tongues go to Hell, in case ya didn't know.
            http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/

            Comment

            • JennyD
              Honorary True Christian™
              Sweet Placid Sister
              Forum Member
              • Dec 2007
              • 9567

              #7
              Re: Good Day to All

              Originally posted by Filium Infringit View Post
              Certainly by it I did not mean to leave the impression that I in any way supported their horridly misguided view on priestly relations.
              Perhaps you should rethink your signature. Your intention may be pure, but the appearance it presents to outsiders is not acceptable.

              For it is written:

              1 Thessalonians 5:22
              Abstain from all appearance of evil.
              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

              Christian Ladies:
              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

              Comment

              • Filet-o-fish
                Unsaved trash
                 
                • Aug 2008
                • 42

                #8
                Re: Good Day to All

                Originally posted by JennyD View Post
                Perhaps you should rethink your signature. Your intention may be pure, but the appearance it presents to outsiders is not acceptable.

                For it is written:

                1 Thessalonians 5:22
                Abstain from all appearance of evil.
                And very true, I thank you for that. Though "Surely God does not reject a blameless man or strengthen the hands of evildoers" (Job 8:20).
                Job 27:3-5

                All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.

                Comment

                • Pastor Ezekiel
                  Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                   
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 78556

                  #9
                  Re: Good Day to All

                  Originally posted by Filet-o-fish View Post
                  As I have never been one entirely partial to introductions, I shall attempt to keep this succinct.

                  For those of you not familiar with Latin that may, at a cursory glance, feel my name to be some sacrilegious unsaved babble, it is translated to 'humbled child.' My signature will likely not need translation.

                  It has been some time since my last visit to these Godly forums, though I do hope that I shall spend a greater deal of time as an active member this go about.

                  Finally, I would ask that any heretical garbage I do post be treated with little enough depredation, for blasphemy though it may be, it shall not be without the good sense of civility and the hope of a discussion of some certain calibre.

                  Gratias tibi ago,
                  Christopher
                  You're some kind of a queer, aren't you boy.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

                  Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                  Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                  Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                  Comment

                  • Filet-o-fish
                    Unsaved trash
                     
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 42

                    #10
                    Re: Good Day to All

                    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    You're some kind of a queer, aren't you boy.
                    Why, no. Again, I shall say that were I, I should be a good deal sorer by my departure.

                    2 Corinthians 6:8-10

                    Through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;
                    Known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;
                    Sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.
                    Job 27:3-5

                    All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.

                    Comment

                    • Talitha
                      Deaconess
                      Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                      True Christian™
                      • Oct 2026
                      • 15118

                      #11
                      Re: Good Day to All

                      Originally posted by Filet-o-fish View Post
                      Why, no. Again, I shall say that were I, I should be a good deal sorer by my departure.

                      2 Corinthians 6:8-10

                      Through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;
                      Known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;
                      Sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.
                      Now, friend, you have just committed a Sin on these here Godly Boards.
                      Whilst we always welcome Biblical references, the one you just quoted was nothing more than Blasphemy.

                      THE ONLY TRUE BIBLE IS THAT OF KING JAMES. WRITTEN IN GODS OWN AMERICAN ENGLISH (WHICH THE BRITISH STOLE FROM GOD).
                      Do that once more and I shall wreak my vengeance.

                      Now, try again. Jesus is watching you Boy.

                      Sister Talitha

                      Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                      HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                      Comment

                      • Filet-o-fish
                        Unsaved trash
                         
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 42

                        #12
                        Re: Good Day to All

                        Originally posted by Talitha View Post
                        Now, friend, you have just committed a Sin on these here Godly Boards.
                        Whilst we always welcome Biblical references, the one you just quoted was nothing more than Blasphemy.

                        THE ONLY TRUE BIBLE IS THAT OF KING JAMES. WRITTEN IN GODS OWN AMERICAN ENGLISH (WHICH THE BRITISH STOLE FROM GOD).
                        Do that once more and I shall wreak my vengeance.

                        Now, try again. Jesus is watching you Boy.
                        My apologies, good Sister, for it was my impression that the passage aforementioned was to be found in the King James Bible. And is it to be found there, in some faculty, though the wording and location slightly differ:

                        2 Corinthians 6:8-10

                        By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
                        As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
                        As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

                        You do, of course, have my fullest apologies for this falter.
                        Job 27:3-5

                        All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.

                        Comment

                        • Talitha
                          Deaconess
                          Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                          True Christian™
                          • Oct 2026
                          • 15118

                          #13
                          Re: Good Day to All

                          Just don't let it happen again Mr Felati-o-fish.

                          We have to keep certain standards on this Site, I'm sure you understand.

                          As long as you aren't a Homer then I shall forgive you just this once.

                          Sister Talitha

                          Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                          HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                          being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                          Comment

                          • Filet-o-fish
                            Unsaved trash
                             
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 42

                            #14
                            Re: Good Day to All

                            As an aside, I would like to rectify something in my previous post: therein I did say that both the wording and location do differ. However, I must confess to a slip of the tongue, for the location remains steadfast.
                            Job 27:3-5

                            All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.

                            Comment

                            • Talitha
                              Deaconess
                              Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
                              True Christian™
                              • Oct 2026
                              • 15118

                              #15
                              Re: Good Day to All

                              Originally posted by Filet-o-fish View Post
                              As an aside, I would like to rectify something in my previous post: therein I did say that both the wording and location do differ. However, I must confess to a slip of the tongue, for the location remains steadfast.
                              Can you speak in God's American English please?
                              I didn't understand a word of that last Post.

                              You're not another Brit are you?

                              Sister Talitha

                              Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


                              HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                              being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



                              Comment

                              Working...