X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OldManJones
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Jun 2016
    • 6

    #16
    Re: Hello!

    Originally posted by FranklinAndPearl View Post
    A cautious welcome, OldManJones! Pearl here!


    It is always a great blessing to see another Elderly person here!!! Someone who does not understand the technology either, LOL!!!


    I am though curious why you would not reply to the "trolls" you spoke of? After all, Luke 6:28 offers a different action. We tolerate long-time mockers. In fact, multiple have posted in this thread. Of course, the toleration is based on our knowledge of how powerful the LORD is, and how easy it is to finally see His presence.


    Walking with Christ,


    Pearl
    Hello Pearl! Indeed it is good to see another elder! Technology is quite strange at times, lol.


    I am honestly a bit overwhelmed by their language and their reputation. I am afraid to reply to them, as they seem as lost causes to God, perhaps even Catholics!


    For the most part though, everyone seems very friendly!

    Comment

    • Roland
      Obese Swedish Meatball
      Delusional Forum Member
      • May 2014
      • 2193

      #17
      Re: Hello!

      Originally posted by OldManJones View Post
      I am not sure, as God has not answered my prayers, but my scene seems better.
      Hi dear,

      What scene (or scheme) are you talking about?
      Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

      Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

      Comment

      • OldManJones
        Unsaved trash
        Under Investigation
        • Jun 2016
        • 6

        #18
        Re: Hello!

        Originally posted by Roland View Post
        Hi dear,

        What scene (or scheme) are you talking about?
        I mean't situation. I don't mean to interpret it wrongly, haha.

        Comment

        Working...