X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OldManJones
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Jun 2016
    • 6

    #1

    Hello!

    Hello everyone on this holy site, my name is William Jones from Edmonton in Canada.

    I came to this site after I recently converted from the demonic sect of Catholicism. I seeked salvation for my sins, but I was shocked when God would not forgive me in Catholicism, and was confused on why I was not succeeding. I converted recently a month ago, and I can say, I am so proud and glad I did! I recently got a job as a Teacher and I have been teaching a class of second graders.


    My favourite Bible verse is John 5:5 "Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one that believes that Jesus is the Son of God."


    I attend my own home church with my parents who I had convinced to convert.


    Anyway, I hope I will be accepted by everyone! Thank you!
  • Nobar King
    Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
    Christ's Guardian
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2007
    • 23748

    #2
    Re: Hello!

    Originally posted by OldManJones View Post


    I attend my own home church with my parents who I had convinced to convert.


    that sounds like a story in itself.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

    Comment

    • OldManJones
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Jun 2016
      • 6

      #3
      Re: Hello!

      Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
      that sounds like a story in itself.
      Ah. I hope it does not raise an eyebrow.

      Comment

      • Roland
        Obese Swedish Meatball
        Delusional Forum Member
        • May 2014
        • 2193

        #4
        Re: Hello!

        Originally posted by OldManJones View Post
        Hello everyone on this holy site, my name is William Jones from Edmonton in Canada.
        [...]
        My favourite Bible verse is John 5:5 "Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one that believes that Jesus is the Son of God."
        Hello Jones,

        Welcome to the forum. There seems to be a discrepancy between your verse of John and the one from the Bible: 1 John 5:5. This might become a hurdle. Please tell us what you do in real life, job, wife, children, dogs etc.

        Kind regards,

        Roland

        Edit: Thanks for the correction.
        Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

        Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

        Comment

        • Didymus Much
          Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
          • Jun 2010
          • 14079

          #5
          Re: Hello!

          Originally posted by Roland View Post
          ...There seems to be a discrepancy between your verse of John and the one from the Bible: John 5:5...
          He obviously means One John 5:5, and is just testing us.

          Comment

          • Lyn (Ann's Sister)
            Unsaved trash
            Under Investigation
            • May 2016
            • 10

            #6
            Re: Hello!

            Hiya, I like seeing new people here!

            Everyone says the roman church is full of lies.


            1 Peter 4:9 - Use hospitality one to another without grudging.

            Comment

            • Mary Etheldreda
              Gushing for Jesus
               
              • Sep 2011
              • 23775

              #7
              Re: Hello!

              Originally posted by OldManJones View Post
              Anyway, I hope I will be accepted by everyone! Thank you!
              Time will tell, dear. If you do not stand with Jesus, then by definition, you stand against Him (Matthew 12:30). We welcome those who stand with Him. Those who don't will find themselves royally messed up in the afterlife, and will be great fun to watch (Psalm 2:4)!

              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

              Comment

              • OldManJones
                Unsaved trash
                Under Investigation
                • Jun 2016
                • 6

                #8
                Re: Hello!

                Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                Time will tell, dear. If you do not stand with Jesus, then by definition, you stand against Him (Matthew 12:30). We welcome those who stand with Him. Those who don't will find themselves royally messed up in the afterlife, and will be great fun to watch (Psalm 2:4)!

                I very proudly stand by Him. I wish I had learnt of this church earlier. However! Acceptance onto this holy site gives me confidence that I will be accepted.


                I dare not reply to the trolls who replied to my post. Disgusting.

                Comment

                • Didymus Much
                  Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 14079

                  #9
                  Re: Hello!

                  Originally posted by OldManJones View Post
                  ...I dare not reply to the trolls who replied to my post. Disgusting.
                  Tut tut. A True Christian™ (who has read the Bible, hint hint) knows that they're protected by the full Armour of God to withstand the wiles of the dreaded adversary yada yada yada it's in Ephesians btw.

                  You know what to do next. It won't be easy, but it's vital. See ya when you're finished.

                  Comment

                  • Cranky Old Man
                    Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                    You kids get off his lawn!
                     
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 22380

                    #10
                    Re: Hello!

                    Welcome to God's favorite forum!
                    Originally posted by OldManJones View Post
                    Anyway, I hope I will be accepted by everyone!
                    How is that relevant? All that matters is being accepted by God!

                    1 Timothy 1:15 - King James Version (KJV)

                    15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                    Comment

                    • FranklinAndPearl
                      True Christians™
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 163

                      #11
                      Re: Hello!

                      Originally posted by OldManJones View Post
                      I dare not reply to the trolls who replied to my post. Disgusting.
                      A cautious welcome, OldManJones! Pearl here!


                      It is always a great blessing to see another Elderly person here!!! Someone who does not understand the technology either, LOL!!!


                      I am though curious why you would not reply to the "trolls" you spoke of? After all, Luke 6:28 offers a different action. We tolerate long-time mockers. In fact, multiple have posted in this thread. Of course, the toleration is based on our knowledge of how powerful the LORD is, and how easy it is to finally see His presence.


                      Walking with Christ,


                      Pearl
                      Just a loving, saved, MARRIED HETEROSEXUAL couple sharing this account! Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hi Carol, not sure why the Face book isn't typing out my letters, LOL. I hope you can see this message, none of the letters are going in the box. Maybe they are invisible? We do not really understand Computers or Technology. I will have to ask Anita about this. See you tomor

                      Comment

                      • Nobar King
                        Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                        Christ's Guardian
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 23748

                        #12
                        Re: Hello!

                        I'm still waiting to hear about the parent-conversion story. Patiently.
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                        Comment

                        • Faith_Machine
                          Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                          True Christian™
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 10050

                          #13
                          Re: Hello!

                          Mr. Jones, you say you were shocked when God did not forgive you.

                          Pray tell, how did you know God had not forgiven you?
                          WARNING:
                          In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                          REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                          Comment

                          • Alvin Moss
                            Serving Jesus
                            True Christian™
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 4468

                            #14
                            Re: Hello!

                            Welcome then, Mr. Jones. We are Christian here, children of God and students of His word. We welcome all who come for fellowship and to learn about Jesus. I am somewhat concerned that you say you "converted" and that reluctantly. Experience has shown that you either love Jesus and accept Him into your heart or you do not. It isn't a choice to come to Jesus, thought out and reasoned. It is either a necessity or it isn't. Most of the alleged Christians who come here turn out to be the Devil's people or false Christians. I do hope that you are not one of those. Tell us please, that our misgivings may be allayed, what drove you to the bosom of the Lord Jesus?

                            God Bless!
                            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

                            Comment

                            • OldManJones
                              Unsaved trash
                              Under Investigation
                              • Jun 2016
                              • 6

                              #15
                              Re: Hello!

                              Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                              Mr. Jones, you say you were shocked when God did not forgive you.

                              Pray tell, how did you know God had not forgiven you?
                              I am not sure, as God has not answered my prayers, but my scene seems better.

                              Comment

                              Working...