X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rachael Van Helsing
    HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
    • Sep 2006
    • 5131

    #16
    Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

    Exactly my thoughts! Sorry about the derailment there, Dameon.
    sigpic
    Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

    Comment

    • Glendora Christianson
      Spiritual Mother of LBC
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 2329

      #17
      Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

      Dear Lord! Someone is always trying to ruin my Christmas, but I'm not going to let it happen this year. Might I suggest our friend Dumian tell his parents to consult with Brother Mayfield about keeping their kids Baptist?

      PS You can thank me for the very appropriate avatar!
      Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

      Comment

      • Deaner
        Christ's Love Messenger
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 5932

        #18
        Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        So you see, you need to go ahead and hate your parents, and find Jesus on your own.
        Well, his Dad seems ok; his mother's some kind of slut though.

        Worshipping the moon and fornicating with wolves? Friend, why do you blame your Dad for shooting the wolf? Your lucky he didn't send your mom to hell along with it. That's absolutely disgusting.

        I agree with Pastor Zeke that you've been led here for a reason and that reason is Jesus. Take your time and get your head on straight; and after that ask Jesus to forgive you and call your Dad and tell him you love him. You owe him that.

        Dean

        Comment

        • Dameon_ACLUtard
          Liberal Hate Monger
          Forum Member
          • Dec 2006
          • 363

          #19
          Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

          It's cool.
          Now that, that don't kill me can only make me stronger.

          Comment

          • OnYourKnees
            On Extended Furlough
            True Christian™
            • Nov 2006
            • 4729

            #20
            Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

            Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
            Exactly my thoughts! Sorry about the derailment there, Dameon.
            Leave it to Mrs. Van Horny to turn this into a discussion of rails. No doubt complete with trains and tunnels. Heathen! Get thee behind me, Satan! (And put that spatula down! No, wait, pick it up and get into the kitchen! Or . . . something.)

            Is your father a preacher, Dameon? Or is he just a really big fan of God's Word?

            Comment

            • Dameon_ACLUtard
              Liberal Hate Monger
              Forum Member
              • Dec 2006
              • 363

              #21
              Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

              My mother is not a slut! I owe my father nothing and I wouldn't dream of ruining your christmas ma'am.

              Oh but by the by my name is spelt Dameon.
              Now that, that don't kill me can only make me stronger.

              Comment

              • Dameon_ACLUtard
                Liberal Hate Monger
                Forum Member
                • Dec 2006
                • 363

                #22
                Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

                A big fan, his Father was a preacher. He was going to be but he married my mother and found out she wasn't a baptist and then felt he wasn't worthy of being that closely connected to God until he had repented for being with a 'sinner' or something.
                Now that, that don't kill me can only make me stronger.

                Comment

                • OnYourKnees
                  On Extended Furlough
                  True Christian™
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 4729

                  #23
                  Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

                  Originally posted by Dameon_Alucard View Post
                  A big fan, his Father was a preacher. He was going to be but he married my mother and found out she wasn't a baptist and then felt he wasn't worthy of being that closely connected to God until he had repented for being with a 'sinner' or something.
                  Well, he's half right!

                  I'll let you decide which half.

                  Comment

                  • Arethusa
                    True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 284

                    #24
                    Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

                    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    Welcome Friend. Jesus has called you here for a reason. You may think that it is important to tell us about your vague unfocused thoughts about God. What is more important is that you open your heart to the love of Jesus on your own. Forget your parents, for as Jesus tells us...

                    "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother...he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26

                    So you see, you need to go ahead and hate your parents, and find Jesus on your own. Study the Holy Bible, read this forum thoroughly, and start a robust Tithing program today! That Paypal button at the bottom of this page will help you get it all started. Praise Jesus!
                    But in the ten commandments God said you should obey your father and mother so that your days may be long upon the earth that he gave us. Did God and Jesus get their meeting notes mixed up?
                    Tir'd, and despairing, O celestial maid,
                    I'm caught, I cry'd, without thy heav'nly aid.
                    Help me, Diana, help a nymph forlorn,
                    Devoted to the woods, who long has worn
                    Thy livery, and long thy quiver born.
                    - Ovid

                    Comment

                    • SalvationSeeker
                      True Christian™ Theologian
                      Forum Member
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3892

                      #25
                      Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

                      Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
                      But in the ten commandments God said you should obey your father and mother so that your days may be long upon the earth that he gave us. Did God and Jesus get their meeting notes mixed up?
                      They did not get any "notes" mixed up, infact Jesus and God is the same! Don't you know that?
                      So yes, you must obey them (your parents), but you must hate them while you do it.

                      Simple enough to understand for you, woman?


                      And Daemon.. (what manner of name is that? It's demonic!)
                      Do not wear out your welcoming.
                      If you want to gain heaven, you must start hating that slut you call a mother.
                      If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                      A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                      Proverbs 9:12-13

                      Comment

                      • OnYourKnees
                        On Extended Furlough
                        True Christian™
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 4729

                        #26
                        Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

                        Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
                        But in the ten commandments God said you should obey your father and mother so that your days may be long upon the earth that he gave us. Did God and Jesus get their meeting notes mixed up?

                        Do you love your employer? I know many who loathe their supervisors. When the boss says "Jump!", they say, "How high?" They hate the boss, but obey and honor him so as to keep the paychecks coming.

                        Does the UNsaved political prisoner love his prison guard? Of course not, but I bet he's respectful and does what he's told, if he wants supper and not to be urinated on or forced to wipe his behind with a Koran that day.

                        In the same way, you can hate your mother and father, as Jesus commanded, while also obeying them, as God commanded, assuming you want warm feet and croissants in Heaven instead of going to Hell to be fuel for the bakery ovens (according to Rachael's warped creed).

                        Comment

                        • Enobarbus
                          Professor of English Landover University
                          True Christian™
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 3496

                          #27
                          Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

                          Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
                          But in the ten commandments God said you should obey your father and mother so that your days may be long upon the earth that he gave us. Did God and Jesus get their meeting notes mixed up?
                          No. I am glad you asked this young lady, but wonder if you might not have phrased the inquiry a little more formerly. I'm afraid that the way you have couched smacks of a casualness and informality -- at the very least -- that one is ill-advised to use when speaking of our Lord and of God the Father, who are also one. In fact, some may even take your message, as it as put, as flippant or as mockery! I hope that you are not, beknown to you or not, just yet another instrument of Satan.

                          No. There is no contradiction. The Ten Commandments are a manual for how God's Anointed -- True Christians™ -- should treat other True Christians™.

                          True Christian™ children must honour their True Christian™ parents. But if a True Christian™ child's parents are unsaved trash then he must hate them and leave them.

                          Is this plain?
                          Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

                          Comment

                          • Poetic Peter
                            Christian Poet Emeritus
                            Forum Member
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1696

                            #28
                            Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

                            Request for amplification:
                            Originally posted by Enobarbus View Post
                            No. I am glad you asked this young lady, but wonder if you might not have phrased the inquiry a little more formerly. I'm afraid that the way you have couched smacks of a casualness and informality -- at the very least -- that one is ill-advised to use when speaking of our Lord and of God the Father, who are also one. In fact, some may even take your message, as it as put, as flippant or as mockery! I hope that you are not, beknown to you or not, just yet another instrument of Satan.

                            No. There is no contradiction. The Ten Commandments are a manual for how God's Anointed -- True Christians™ -- should treat other True Christians™.

                            True Christian™ children must honour their True Christian™ parents. But if a True Christian™ child's parents are unsaved trash then he must hate them and leave them.

                            Is this plain?

                            And there are times when it is ordained
                            to destroy one or both parents, yes?

                            And if the child does heed God's call,
                            in exampling this case of Dameon's conflict
                            (a classically common example),
                            must he not slay the one he loves?
                            and honour and elevate the parent he hates?

                            I'm a student too, being so new to Baptist Life.
                            The Congregationalists never taught me a darned thing.
                            Now it is too late. Both of my parents are dead,
                            and I had no part in their separate demises at all.

                            Cheerful warm welcomes to our new friend Dameon,


                            Peter

                            Comment

                            • Brother Temperance
                              Senior Usher
                              True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                              A very nice young man
                              True Christian™
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 15621

                              #29
                              Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

                              Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
                              But in the ten commandments God said you should obey your father and mother so that your days may be long upon the earth that he gave us. Did God and Jesus get their meeting notes mixed up?
                              Your problem here is that you've never read the Bible. God doesn't say to obey our parents, he says to honour them.
                              Exodus 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
                              What could possibly bring someone more honour than to produce a fine young True Christian™ offspring, who hates them as Jesus commands?
                              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                              God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                              Comment

                              • SONODOG, jr.
                                Seeking the Truth
                                Forum Member
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 38

                                #30
                                Re: I suppose an introduction is in order

                                I would like to apologize for my slurs and hostility against you yesterday. I hope we can start over; if not, I'll trouble you no more.

                                Comment

                                Working...