X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Naomi Ruth Lamb
    replied
    Re: Hello from me

    Originally posted by jumal_s6i_seeni View Post
    Hi,
    greetings to everyone in the landoverbaptist forums. I am a 30 year old male from Finland and joined the forums to educate myself on the matters of the theory of the Christian god.

    Officially i am a a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and and its moral code is closest to my heart. On a personal level i additionally really like Norse mythology which is just cool with Thor and Valhalla etc.

    So i will do some reading and browsing in the forum and perhaps ask some questions if i get confused about some of the commandments or postulates of Christianity.
    Cheers!

    Brother Jumal,


    We simply adore foreigners here and stand ready and willing to help you release the noodly appendages of the spaghetti monster and grasp the nail scarred Hand of the Savior. The spiritual food you are currently having is not al dente in Jesus' sight, whereas the Bread of Life that is offered to you through the temporarily slain Body of Christ will give you nourishment until Jesus returns - which is very soon. Won't you open your heart to the truth and not let Jesus pasta by without confessing your grave sins to Him? He will wash you white as snow and provide you with life eternal. Time is short, friend. We will hold you up in prayer.


    Your new friend,
    NRL


    PS: I am offering a free pie to anyone who accepts Jesus as Savior before midnight on Easter. (Must be verified by a pastor)

    Leave a comment:


  • Phil Ander
    replied
    Re: Hello from me

    Originally posted by jumal_s6i_seeni View Post
    Hi,
    greetings to everyone in the landoverbaptist forums. I am a 30 year old male from Finland and joined the forums to educate myself on the matters of the theory of the Christian god.

    Officially i am a a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and and its moral code is closest to my heart. On a personal level i additionally really like Norse mythology which is just cool with Thor and Valhalla etc.

    So i will do some reading and browsing in the forum and perhaps ask some questions if i get confused about some of the commandments or postulates of Christianity.
    Cheers!

    Cheers is perhaps appropriate, as the Finns have the world's highest alcohol intake.


    Jesus didn't mind a drop of wine but hated drunkenness.


    I pray that you are one of those rare Finns who doesn't live in a permanent vodka haze.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alvin Moss
    replied
    Re: Hello from me

    Welcome, Jumal. We don't get many participants from your part of Sweden. Also, your name seems a little different. I have heard that Eskimos are very taken with spaghetti, owing to the fact that their diet is otherwise mostly fish and whale blubber. Are you an Eskimo?

    Leave a comment:


  • Something-on-my-Paws
    replied
    Re: Hello from me

    Greetings, Jumal. I am a Pastafarian as well. I have heard that in your country, they force all young men to kill people. Is that true?

    Leave a comment:


  • Basilissa
    replied
    Re: Hello from me

    Originally posted by jumal_s6i_seeni View Post
    Hi,
    greetings to everyone in the landoverbaptist forums. I am a 30 year old male from Finland and joined the forums to educate myself on the matters of the theory of the Christian god.

    Officially i am a a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and and its moral code is closest to my heart. On a personal level i additionally really like Norse mythology which is just cool with Thor and Valhalla etc.
    I must repeat after the others: why Norse mythology? Why don't you like Ukko and Väinämöinen?

    So i will do some reading and browsing in the forum and perhaps ask some questions if i get confused about some of the commandments or postulates of Christianity.
    Cheers!
    That's very nice. You can start by reading the Holy Bible; if you do that you'll be already better than millions of false Christians who claim to follow the Bible but have never actually read it. It's really sad; I bet that we'd have much less religious conflicts if more people actually read the Bible rather than accept what their pastor says about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Hello from me

    Dear jumal_s6i_seeni,

    If you are to remain a guest on God's favorite Forum, I suggest that you start meekly and not by sending numerous requests to the Pastors.

    I was not please at all to receive your request for a "picture of Jesus on a scooter."

    It so happens that I have such a picture but, be warned, I will not be so accommodating in the future.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jesus.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	1921906

    Leave a comment:


  • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
    replied
    Re: Hello from me

    Brother Des, I don't think the Finnish people have any culture of their own, which is why they have to adopt other people's. In that respect they are very like New Zealanders.

    Hello Mr Seeni, and a very warm welcome to the forums! Do tell us all about the moral code of your so-called church and how, specifically, it differs from True Christianity™ as set out in the Holy Bible (King James Version, 1611).

    Leave a comment:


  • Des
    replied
    Re: Hello from me

    Why Thor and Van Halen? Didn't you Fingerlings have forty of 50 unpronounceable gods and spooks of your own before Christianity came along and civilized you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Hello from me

    Originally posted by jumal_s6i_seeni View Post
    Hi,
    greetings to everyone in the landoverbaptist forums. I am a 30 year old male from Finland and joined the forums to educate myself on the matters of the theory of the Christian god.

    Officially i am a a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and and its moral code is closest to my heart. On a personal level i additionally really like Norse mythology which is just cool with Thor and Valhalla etc.

    So i will do some reading and browsing in the forum and perhaps ask some questions if i get confused about some of the commandments or postulates of Christianity.
    Cheers!
    Hello, and welcome to our forums, jumal_s6i_seeni. I have high hopes for you! I can feel the Holy Ghost moving in my spirit when I pray for you! I feel all warm and peaceful, but not just peaceful you know? Euphoric! Yes! That's it! I feel the Presence of Christ reaching out to you and I know that you will one day accept Him as your Lord and Master! And so I Praise Him Today, this very Anniversary of the day in which you made Him kill Himself, I will Praise and Glorify Him for Saving you! It may not be today, but that's okay. My prayer need not be lined up with the timeline you and I know. Jesus lives outside of time, you see, and I thoroughly believe I am feeling the rejoicing of countless angels in the future (our future, yours and mine, not Jesus', remember?) because you will be counted among the Lost who were Found (Luke 15:10)!


    Glory!

    Leave a comment:


  • jumal_s6i_seeni
    started a topic Hello from me

    Hello from me

    Hi,
    greetings to everyone in the landoverbaptist forums. I am a 30 year old male from Finland and joined the forums to educate myself on the matters of the theory of the Christian god.

    Officially i am a a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and and its moral code is closest to my heart. On a personal level i additionally really like Norse mythology which is just cool with Thor and Valhalla etc.

    So i will do some reading and browsing in the forum and perhaps ask some questions if i get confused about some of the commandments or postulates of Christianity.
    Cheers!
Working...