Re: greetings
I already have. Some mates of mine directed me to the forum.
X
-
Re: greetings
Originally posted by Roland View PostHello Cherry,
Welcome to this forum. Please don´t mind the Baptists knocking on your door
, they do that as they want to save you. Just behave yourself a bit when you are here and you´ll probably be fine.
Kind regards,
Roland
Yea, sure. I'll keep that in mind /s
Leave a comment:
-
Re: greetings
Hello Cherry,Originally posted by Cherry Pie View Post[...]
3: I'm keeping my name private so that nobody comes to my house and starts doorknocking like the last group of baptists did. (That's your branch of Christianity, if I'm not mistaken?)[...]
Welcome to this forum. Please don´t mind the Baptists knocking on your door
, they do that as they want to save you. Just behave yourself a bit when you are here and you´ll probably be fine.
Kind regards,
Roland
Leave a comment:
-
Re: greetings
Nope. I don't "bow" to anyone. Besides, the queen is only a figurehead.Originally posted by Basilissa View PostYou still bow before the British queen, don't you?
I was eating a cherry pie shortly before thinking about my nickname. Hindsight is 20/20.Originally posted by Basilissa View PostOf course, sweetie. The thing is that no manly man would think of "cherry pie" as a nickname.
The ones specifically attaining to Racism, Slavery, Stoning, Gay-Shaming. Basically the ones that are either outlawed or frowned upon in today's modern society.Originally posted by Basilissa View PostWhich of the teachings did you dislike?
[/QUOTE]Originally posted by Basilissa View PostThat was very racist of you, missy.
I wasn't insulting blacks, asians, whites etc. on the basis of them being black, asian, white etc. I was merely pointing out how inhumane what Mr. Gonzalez was saying, and then attributing it to your God, as if any diety would actually condone this kind of behaviour.
Side note, I'm a male, thank you very much.
Originally posted by Faith_Machine View PostWhy on Earth wouldn't you tell us your real name? You're obviously not a Christian, nor an heterosexual, so you're clearly not in danger of being persecuted. Thus, I have no idea what your need for secrecy is about. Are you hiding something?
1: No, I'm not a Christian. Do I have to repeat this multiple times?
2: Actually, I am straight.
3: I'm keeping my name private so that nobody comes to my house and starts doorknocking like the last group of baptists did. (That's your branch of Christianity, if I'm not mistaken?)
Originally posted by Jim C. Lombardo View PostEvidently, you are a misguided atheist whose come to mock us behind a squicky porn name.
Most of that depends on how you define "atheist."
As I define "atheist" as "One who lacks belief in a god or multiple gods," then yes, I would be an athiest. Many who would also define themselves this way would call themselves agnostics.
I did not come to mock you, and I did not choose a "porn name" as you put it. This has been explained before, and if you want me to change the name, then please direct me on how to do so.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: greetings
Evidently, you are a misguided atheist whose come to mock us behind a squicky porn name.Originally posted by Cherry Pie View PostAs stated before, I am not Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, Hindu etc. I have no religion.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: greetings
Why on Earth wouldn't you tell us your real name? You're obviously not a Christian, nor an heterosexual, so you're clearly not in danger of being persecuted. Thus, I have no idea what your need for secrecy is about. Are you hiding something?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: greetings
...Aaand?Originally posted by Cherry Pie View PostAs stated before, I am not Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, Hindu etc. I have no religion.
You still bow before the British queen, don't you?New Zealand, as stated before, is it's own independent nation. While Hawaii and New Zealand are both originally British, and the native populace are of the same ethnicity (Polynesian), New Zealand stayed a Dominion of the UK before being released in full in 1947, along with Australia, Canada, and India/Pakistan.
Of course, sweetie. The thing is that no manly man would think of "cherry pie" as a nickname.Why would I give you my real name? I created a pseudonym based on what I was eating at the time.
Which of the teachings did you dislike?Also, I have read the Bible. I came to the conclusion that I didn't agree with quite a few of it's teachings, and if one part of the supposed "Holy Word" is false, there's no reason for me to trust any of it.
That was very racist of you, missy.You diseased human being.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: greetings
As stated before, I am not Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, Hindu etc. I have no religion.Originally posted by Jim C. Lombardo View PostThough you've given us the dubious pleasure of returning, I don't recall making the bet with you. No taking Jesus' money, joo!

Originally posted by Thomas Taylor View PostDear Mrs. Cherry,
Thank you for pointing out that you come from Maui. That's actually in Hawaii, which is part of the USA. Please forgive my ignorance.
With regards to this Hobbit thing, it would appear you have a predilection for midgets. What is your fascination with them? I, myself, have never seen these motion pictures of which you speak and thus am really to make comment. But, remember, God tells us that idols are a bad thing:
New Zealand, as stated before, is it's own independent nation. While Hawaii and New Zealand are both originally British, and the native populace are of the same ethnicity (Polynesian), New Zealand stayed a Dominion of the UK before being released in full in 1947, along with Australia, Canada, and India/Pakistan.
Why would I give you my real name? I created a pseudonym based on what I was eating at the time.Originally posted by Faith_Machine View PostI can't say I've ever met a man named "Cherry Pie" before. I assume you're into some really weird sexual things.
Probably the former. Although there's no need for a Black-And-White Fallacy, now, is there?Originally posted by Didymus Much View PostYour mates are idiots, or you're lying, or both.
Now that the formalities are out of the way, welcome to Landover. Why haven't you read the Bible yet?
Also, I have read the Bible. I came to the conclusion that I didn't agree with quite a few of it's teachings, and if one part of the supposed "Holy Word" is false, there's no reason for me to trust any of it.
Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View PostYou are talking for yourself. I love grammar Nazis*.
They are the only Nazis I love, by the way, those catholics are burning in Hell**.
*It is a well known fact that is only a figure of speech. No jews were hurt while making this post
**Unless they have repented before dying. In that case, they are enjoying Heaven. While jews that died in the gas chamber are suffering in Hell. I did not make the rules, please don't kill the messenger.
You diseased human being.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: greetings
You are talking for yourself. I love grammar Nazis*.Originally posted by Cherry Pie View Post
Also, nobody likes a Grammar Nazi.
They are the only Nazis I love, by the way, those catholics are burning in Hell**.
*It is a well known fact that is only a figure of speech. No jews were hurt while making this post
**Unless they have repented before dying. In that case, they are enjoying Heaven. While jews that died in the gas chamber are suffering in Hell. I did not make the rules, please don't kill the messenger.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: greetings
Your mates are idiots, or you're lying, or both.Originally posted by Cherry Pie View Posti'm a 35 year old white male living in auckland, new zealand directed to this forum by some of my mates because i'm apathetic to religion.
Now that the formalities are out of the way, welcome to Landover. Why haven't you read the Bible yet?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: greetings
No doubt its some fancy stage name for turning tricks at queer bars.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: greetings
I can't say I've ever met a man named "Cherry Pie" before. I assume you're into some really weird sexual things.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: greetings
Dear Mrs. Cherry,Originally posted by Cherry Pie View PostYou must be mistaking New Zealand for the "country" known as Sealand. Unlike Sealand, New Zealand is a fully recognised country located south-east of Australia (The continent in the south pacific). New Zealand is mostly known for being the set of the "Lord of the Rings" film trilogy, and later "The Hobbit" prequel trilogy.
Thank you for pointing out that you come from Maui. That's actually in Hawaii, which is part of the USA. Please forgive my ignorance.
With regards to this Hobbit thing, it would appear you have a predilection for midgets. What is your fascination with them? I, myself, have never seen these motion pictures of which you speak and thus am really to make comment. But, remember, God tells us that idols are a bad thing:
Ezekiel 6:13
Then shall ye know that I am the LORD, when their slain men shall be among their idols round about their altars, upon every high hill, in all the tops of the mountains, and under every green tree, and under every thick oak, the place where they did offer sweet savour to all their idols
You really don't want to become part of Satan's Midget Spitroast Party, do you?
What I would suggest is that you give yourself, body and soul, to Our Lord Jesus Christ. Let Him enter you and allow you to feel His conditional love.
I will pray you stop molesting midgets.
YIC
TT
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: