X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SayvedByTheLord
    Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
    True Christian™
    • May 2007
    • 3151

    #16
    Re: Hello.

    Welcome to Gods Forum™ Alice.

    What are you willing to put in your mouth ?

    YIC,
    Sayved


    Originally posted by Alice. View Post
    Hello,

    My name is Alice and I've found this site by accident . It appears to be interesting


    Leviticus 26:27-29

    27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
    28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
    29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

    Comment

    • TC Patriot
      AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
      True Christian™
      • Oct 2008
      • 1060

      #17
      Re: Hello.

      I was not aware that Negras were allowed at LBC.

      Jesus loves Dick



      Cheney/Palin 2012

      Comment

      • JennyD
        Honorary True Christian™
        Sweet Placid Sister
        Forum Member
        • Dec 2007
        • 9567

        #18
        Re: Hello.

        Originally posted by Alice. View Post
        Hello,

        My name is Alice and I've found this site by accident . It appears to be interesting
        Hello, Alice! I'm glad Jesus guided your browser to this site. What's on your mind? What do you find interesting?
        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

        Christian Ladies:
        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

        Comment

        • twinkie
          Unsaved Trash, known sodomite
          • Oct 2008
          • 21

          #19
          Re: Hello.

          Originally posted by TC Patriot View Post
          I was not aware that Negras were allowed at LBC.
          That's a mighty fine paint job on a plastic gun, sir. It would be better if the gun were real though .
          Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #20
            Re: Hello.

            Originally posted by twinkie View Post
            That's a mighty fine paint job on a plastic gun, sir. It would be better if the gun were real though .
            Shut your sin-hole maggot! You've scared Alice off again!
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • Capt. Aaron Portway
              One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
              Salvation from Above
              God's Favorite Pilot™
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2008
              • 6309

              #21
              Re: Hello.

              Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Shut your sin-hole maggot! You've scared Alice off again!
              I think you're right Pastor, I think she was just about to post when that Unsaved queer pervert posted his boring, unfunny comment.

              The Unsaved are usually also unfunny.
              sigpic


              Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



              God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



              Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

              Comment

              Working...