X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pastor Al E Pistle
    Christ's Cōnsiliārius
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 9323

    #16
    Re: Pleasantries and Salutations

    Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
    A heck of a lot more than you did, if memory serves. Why, pray tell, are you the only person on the board sporting a purple username? It's rather fetching -- I have some pansies in the garden the very same colour.
    It is the color of Jesus' blood, you old trout!

    I could arrange for a nice, fetching mustard color for you if you'd care to stay a bit instead of popping in and out once a year or as the mood strikes you.
    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6


    Comment

    • RighteouslyBetter
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Dec 2008
      • 4

      #17
      Re: Pleasantries and Salutations

      Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post

      Welcome, you bonny boys. Welcome.
      Thanks ever so kindly.
      It is fundamentally imperative that all good soldiers of Christ rise up with stones in hand in this age of debauchery and rid our world of these SATAN LOVERS (especially the GAYS) or we will never know the Lord's piece. His justice is SWIFT and BIG and HARD. And we have to CRAVE it! We have to want it throbbing inside us! PRAY for the Lord to come into you and he will remove the blight of homosexual passions as he has for me and my roommate!

      Comment

      • Star Finder
        Rock Worshipper
        • Sep 2006
        • 1092

        #18
        Re: Pleasantries and Salutations

        Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
        A heck of a lot more than you did, if memory serves. .
        OH MRS ROGERS!

        Why waste time with that old coot? Your golden visage has now an ever enhanced allure with your even more friendly and kindly aspect!

        I wish to hear your sweet cooings soon and await your repy. You won't be disappointed again.

        Yours forever..

        SF
        I am on the adventure of a lifetime! This is even better than the time I used the plastic stones!

        Comment

        • Pastor Al E Pistle
          Christ's Cōnsiliārius
           
          • Sep 2006
          • 9323

          #19
          Re: Pleasantries and Salutations

          Originally posted by Star Finder View Post
          OH MRS ROGERS!

          Why waste time with that old coot? Your golden visage has now an ever enhanced allure with your even more friendly and kindly aspect!

          I wish to hear your sweet cooings soon and await your repy. You won't be disappointed again.

          Yours forever..

          SF
          Don't suck up so hard. You will inhale your monitor.
          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6


          Comment

          • Mistress Cookie
            Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
            True Christian™
            • Jul 2008
            • 6790

            #20
            Re: Pleasantries and Salutations

            Originally posted by RighteouslyBetter View Post
            Thanks ever so kindly.
            Dear Brother Byron:

            I hope you're well. And Jon, is he of good cheer?

            I hope he's taking it alright that his account was "let go". As I understand it, until someone is made a True Christian™ (or some such thing), the pastors only allow one account here from each household. Our faith requires us to show great control, and so, of course, we must have controls in place.

            It was unhealthy for Jon and yourself to be sharing a keyboard, as I see it, anyway.

            But this way you can read and post at Landover™, and then spend long nights by the fire, teaching him what you have learned here. And won't you feel like The Big Man In The House then!

            I'm sure it will make you even better friends, and strenghthen your brotherhood in Christ

            Comment

            Working...