X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: New here

    Are you sure you're not an elephant who eats people?

    Leave a comment:


  • LissyLovesHerself
    replied
    Re: New here

    Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
    Dear Friend,

    Jesus, when young, had to PRETEND to be Jewish. Once they found out He was Baptist, they crucified Him.

    Please get your facts straight.

    Yours in Him,
    bab
    lol. i have a pillow shaped as an elephant named bob. He EATS people!

    Leave a comment:


  • Born Again Bob
    replied
    Re: New here

    Dear Friend,

    Jesus, when young, had to PRETEND to be Jewish. Once they found out He was Baptist, they crucified Him.

    Please get your facts straight.

    Yours in Him,
    bab

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: New here

    Jesus wants pie.

    Leave a comment:


  • LissyLovesHerself
    replied
    Re: New here

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Your willfull body scarring has no doubt infuriated Jesus, but your uppity feminazi ideas will get you in even more trouble.

    If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times; There is no Salvation® without REPENTANCE. Sincere repentance, not a casual "Sorry 'bout that" to the Lord.

    You have to turn your life over to JESUS and STOP WALLOWING IN SIN, girl!

    I'll bet you can't even bake a decent pie, can you!
    Well I've never tried to make a pie, but I make really yummy fudge!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: New here

    Originally posted by LissyLovesHerself View Post
    If they heal then will everything be okay? Or am I still going to be punished for doing it in the first place?
    Your willfull body scarring has no doubt infuriated Jesus, but your uppity feminazi ideas will get you in even more trouble.

    If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times; There is no Salvation(r) without REPENTANCE. Sincere repentance, not a casual "Sorry 'bout that" to the Lord.

    You have to turn your life over to JESUS and STOP WALLOWING IN SIN, girl!

    I'll bet you can't even bake a decent pie, can you!

    Leave a comment:


  • LissyLovesHerself
    replied
    Re: New here

    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    If you take them out, won't they close up in a few days?
    If they heal then will everything be okay? Or am I still going to be punished for doing it in the first place?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: New here

    If you take them out, won't they close up in a few days?

    Leave a comment:


  • LissyLovesHerself
    replied
    Re: New here

    Yes, I know Jesus sent me here.
    But I'm scared.
    I just read Pastor Ezekiels thread about tatoos and piercings...And I have 10. 9 on my ears and my belly button. I don't want to go to hell, should I close them all up, or am I already doomed?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Al E Pistle
    replied
    Re: New here

    Originally posted by LissyLovesHerself View Post
    Why is it that you think I'm such a bad person, Pastor Ezekiel? You know some people out there are really cruel... They go about murduring other innocents. I'm not one of those people. And then there are people who don't care about others feelings. They can insult, embarass, degrade, and humiliate others.
    But I could never do that to anyone. No, because I care to much. I care about people even if they don't care for me.
    Now, if they sit there and insult me or someone I love, thats a different story.
    But I don't understand how you can sit there and call me self absorbed.
    In the end I think my kindness will pay off. Every now and then we make our mistakes. No one is perfect after all.

    -LissyLovesYou. Not Herself.
    That's nice and I am sure JESUS brought you here and taught you those words because they are what we practice. Now that you have accepted JESUS into your heart, why not just say it out loud?

    Leave a comment:


  • LissyLovesHerself
    replied
    Re: New here

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    The main problem with your unsaved advice is that she doesn't know when Jesus is going to decide to kill her. She could be in the middle of some witch orgy, high on narcotics, drinking the blood of a Christian baby thinking, "I don't need to worry yet. I still have plenty of time to apologize for my disgusting behavior and get to Heaven" when suddenly BAM! Jesus kills her dead. Time's up! No more chances left! And when she appears before Jesus on bended knee on Judgment Day, all her apologies will be scoffed at and ignored. Jesus will push that red button, the trap door will open, and down she goes into the everlasting torments of hellfire, all thanks to your idiotic ideas.

    Is that the advice you want to offer this poor little self-absorbed fool? That is just plain hateful!
    Why is it that you think I'm such a bad person, Pastor Ezekiel? You know some people out there are really cruel... They go about murduring other innocents. I'm not one of those people. And then there are people who don't care about others feelings. They can insult, embarass, degrade, and humiliate others.
    But I could never do that to anyone. No, because I care to much. I care about people even if they don't care for me.
    Now, if they sit there and insult me or someone I love, thats a different story.
    But I don't understand how you can sit there and call me self absorbed.
    In the end I think my kindness will pay off. Every now and then we make our mistakes. No one is perfect after all.

    -LissyLovesYou. Not Herself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Star Finder
    replied
    Re: New here

    I like this new member, Lezzy. She is really nice.



    why are you being mean to her?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: New here

    Originally posted by goodhotchats View Post
    Now Lissy nothing to fear. A sweet young 16 yr old like yourself has got lots a time (60 years I reckon) to redeem herself so don't start that too soon. You got lots a time to drive down that road of damnation before you got ta turn around. I'm heading down that road myself, why don' you just jump in, jump on and let's go!
    The main problem with your unsaved advice is that she doesn't know when Jesus is going to decide to kill her. She could be in the middle of some witch orgy, high on narcotics, drinking the blood of a Christian baby thinking, "I don't need to worry yet. I still have plenty of time to apologize for my disgusting behavior and get to Heaven" when suddenly BAM! Jesus kills her dead. Time's up! No more chances left! And when she appears before Jesus on bended knee on Judgment Day, all her apologies will be scoffed at and ignored. Jesus will push that red button, the trap door will open, and down she goes into the everlasting torments of hellfire, all thanks to your idiotic ideas.

    Is that the advice you want to offer this poor little self-absorbed fool? That is just plain hateful!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: New here

    Originally posted by goodhotchats View Post
    Now Lissy nothing to fear. A sweet young 16 yr old like yourself has got lots a time (60 years I reckon) to redeem herself so don't start that too soon. You got lots a time to drive down that road of damnation before you got ta turn around. I'm heading down that road myself, why don' you just jump in, jump on and let's go!
    A little old to be driving minors across State lines aren't you?

    Leave a comment:


  • goodhotchats
    replied
    Re: New here

    Now Lissy nothing to fear. A sweet young 16 yr old like yourself has got lots a time (60 years I reckon) to redeem herself so don't start that too soon. You got lots a time to drive down that road of damnation before you got ta turn around. I'm heading down that road myself, why don' you just jump in, jump on and let's go!

    Leave a comment:

Working...