X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Krusty-Nicole View Post
    I will not post any picture with aliens and stuff because I don't want to offend God and your site,but now I understand why you guys are the so intolerant on this site.You are scared because your nation loses the link with God which is true.Now I am glad you are the way you are and you have my support.
    God bless you.
    You suddenly support us because you think we are intolerant?

    Our Links with God have never been stronger, and come the Rapture (soon please Jesus) people like you will wish they were True Christians(tm) like us.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krusty-Nicole
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    I will not post any picture with aliens and stuff because I don't want to offend God and your site,but now I understand why you guys are the so intolerant on this site.You are scared because your nation loses the link with God which is true.Now I am glad you are the way you are and you have my support.
    God bless you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Gregg Bayes View Post
    Poor grammar, spelling and punctuation is the way of the heretic. Just look at the Frenchman. He cannot speak God's English, therefore he has been cursed with the living damnation of being French.
    Krusty is a Furriner. Therefore not blessed by God to have a complete concept of the American language.
    I'm sure if they had proper American home schooling in Romania things would be different.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max Bayes
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Krusty-Nicole View Post
    ok
    im tired of this debate...its usseless

    i dont use punctuation but i write words correclty,most of them

    catholic women do hav a soul eventhough they cant be priests

    believe whatever u want,i dont care anymore,its useless
    Poor grammar, spelling and punctuation is the way of the heretic. Just look at the Frenchman. He cannot speak God's English, therefore he has been cursed with the living damnation of being French.

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Krusty-Nicole View Post
    The people from this photo worship God Americans worship aliens so watch the truck from your eye before you see the stick from mine.
    I think I may need a Translator for that last post.


    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Krusty-Nicole
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    Pastor, I think it is hard trying to imagine how Krusty lives - here is a few photos from a Romanian Tourist brochure: I think the lower one is the Royal family - The King drives himself everywhere.
    The people from this photo worship God Americans worship aliens so watch the truck from your eye before you see the stick from mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krusty-Nicole
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    Pastor, I think it is hard trying to imagine how Krusty lives - here is a few photos from a Romanian Tourist brochure: I think the lower one is the Royal family - The King drives himself everywhere.
    This is Why Romanians think Americans lack education...because they take insolated cases as a generality...besides Romania has not a Royal House you smart brain.We hav a president.Read some history when you're not on-line on this site.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krusty-Nicole
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Wow I'm overwhelmed
    Since than I hav a thread of my own and I didn't know about it?
    Well,Thank You for your care.
    Eventhough I'm not a harlot and nor a Gypsy,I feel I'm V.I.P. here or something,which was not my aim,and also I'm not interested in being a V.I.P. here.
    Anyway Thank you for making me a thread like this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Pastor, I think it is hard trying to imagine how Krusty lives - here is a few photos from a Romanian Tourist brochure: I think the lower one is the Royal family - The King drives himself everywhere.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Kristy-Nicole View Post
    ok
    im tired of this debate...its usseless

    i dont use punctuation but i write words correclty,most of them

    catholic women do hav a soul eventhough they cant be priests

    believe whatever u want,i dont care anymore,its useless
    This is not a debate forum. You are the only one debating. We are trying to show you how much God hates you for being a lying, thieving Gypsy papist. You should be on your scabby knees thanking us instead of spewing this hatred and invective.

    I'm surprised that you even have electricity in your Gyspsy camp. You probably stole that too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians

    No, you didn't. Why are you so upset about being called a gypsy? You know that they are thieves, and you don't want people to associate you with the scum of the earth. Is Romania part of the EU at this point?

    Leave a comment:


  • Krusty-Nicole
    replied
    Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians

    Lol no.I just explained what i mean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians

    It upsets you to be called a gypsy? Does it also upset you that gypsies give Romania a bad image?

    Leave a comment:


  • Krusty-Nicole
    replied
    Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians

    I don't hate any race.I just hate that Gypsies are called thieves(but stealing is not a matter of race) and that Romanians are called Gypsies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians

    So, you hate gypsies, too?

    Leave a comment:

Working...