X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    There is a difference between a lie and a mistake, even you know that.

    Leave a comment:


  • macbook
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Talitha View Post
    I beg to differ.
    Please read this Thread.

    Our Pastor does not lie to us.
    You should look to the bible to tell you the truth not your pastor. My pastor always tells us if he ever says something that is not in the bible then it is wrong. He can make mistakes. He is not perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Krusty-Nicole View Post
    That message is edited.
    And you harass me guys.
    You need harassing! Are you still here? Have you not seen the error of your ways:
    • Eating Jesus and drinking His Blood?
    • Asking Priests to forgive your sins instead of asking God?
    • Worshipping Mary,
    • Counting beads, and
    • Being led by bishops who spit in God’s face? 1st Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife , vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; How many of your bishops are married?


    Look Krusty – have a critical look at your “church” and do some Godly thinking! I know you’re a woman but there must be a man somewhere who can guide you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Krusty-Nicole
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Brother Lazarus View Post
    So what is more expensiver, these Harlots or the price JESUS paid to save your soul? You can choose Harlotry and eternal damnation, or you can choose Jesus and eternal Salvation.

    Krusty, the choice is yours. Choose well.

    (Krusty, your English is very poor, is that a reflection on you or on the very poor educational system in your Godless country?)

    Yours in Christ
    Brother Lazarus
    That message is edited.
    And you harass me guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krusty-Nicole
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by JennyD View Post
    Yes. The pope does not command people to go rape.

    Therefore, rape is not of Satan.

    If rape were of Satan, then the Pope, Satan's representative on earth, would be commanding Catholics to rape.

    You know, the way the Pope gives permission for priests to rape little boys.

    Oh . . . wait. Maybe rape DOES belong to Satan, after all.

    You're such a lier, and mean also.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Lazarus
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Krusty-Nicole View Post
    Educated people know that Romania has no King so why sould I deny an obvious fact.I rather let people laugh your folly.Its funniest.

    These are the girls I work with But they are expensiver then me.
    So what is more expensiver, these Harlots or the price JESUS paid to save your soul? You can choose Harlotry and eternal damnation, or you can choose Jesus and eternal Salvation.

    Krusty, the choice is yours. Choose well.

    (Krusty, your English is very poor, is that a reflection on you or on the very poor educational system in your Godless country?)

    Yours in Christ
    Brother Lazarus

    Leave a comment:


  • Krusty-Nicole
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by ChristianInNC View Post
    Is that what they teach you at the Catlick church?
    And here we go...Again?

    Leave a comment:


  • JennyD
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Krusty-Nicole View Post
    Have you read the second sentence too?Its not optional,if you want to understand the message...anyway its obvious that someone edits my replies
    Yes. The pope does not command people to go rape.

    Therefore, rape is not of Satan.

    If rape were of Satan, then the Pope, Satan's representative on earth, would be commanding Catholics to rape.

    You know, the way the Pope gives permission for priests to rape little boys.

    Oh . . . wait. Maybe rape DOES belong to Satan, after all.

    Leave a comment:


  • ChristianInNC
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Krusty-Nicole View Post
    I did not say that you Hypocrit!
    I have no regrets if I wish you to burn in hell.
    Go and shoot youreself Zeke BathHellFire!!!
    Is that what they teach you at the Catlick church?

    Leave a comment:


  • Krusty-Nicole
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by JennyD View Post
    Well, that pretty much proves that rape does NOT belong to Satan.
    Have you read the second sentence too?Its not optional,if you want to understand the message...anyway its obvious that someone edits my replies

    Leave a comment:


  • JennyD
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Krusty-Nicole View Post
    Does not rape belong to Satan?I did not heard the pope to advice people to rape the goths.
    Well, that pretty much proves that rape does NOT belong to Satan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krusty-Nicole
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    [...]These are the girls I work with But they are expensiver then me.
    I did not say that you Hypocrit!
    I have no regrets if I wish you to burn in hell.
    Go and shoot youreself Zeke BathHellFire!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mistress Cookie
    replied
    Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians

    Originally posted by Krusty-Nicole View Post
    Giving the exact quotes [from the Bible] is not exactly the power, as some numbers of quotations from the Bible may vary because there are many editions of the Bible.
    I'm sorry you've had some gruffness directed your way here, Kristy, and for any hurt feelings you've had during the course of these teachings, I apologize.

    What you have to realize is that we take the Bible very seriously here. The events of Jesus' life happened so very long ago, and the scriptural testimonies (written under the inspiration of God Himself) (sort of like "automatic writing", if you've heard of that) are the only tangible link we have to God's Words, Wishes and Orders. And the teachings of the Bible are orders...not suggestions.

    As True Christians™, we don't have the luxury of picking and choosing what we do or do not accept of God's word. Really, no real Christian can. Who are we, God's creation and children, to question his Plan?

    To say the Bible contains things that are not true, important or applicable is to call God A LIAR!

    To speak or act against God's very own words is heresy, of course, and something we do not do under any circumstances.

    If you know of any Biblical passages that mention that living the teachings of the Bible in the pursuit of Salvation is optional, please let us know. Until then, the words on this subject that I'm most familiar with are:

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

    Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

    Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

    Proverbs 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

    Matthew 4:4 Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

    Romans 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

    James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

    Revelation 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

    Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    Originally posted by Krusty-Nicole View Post
    [...]These are the girls I work with But they are expensiver then me.
    I dread to think what your job is...

    Leave a comment:


  • ChristianInNC
    replied
    Re: Krusty the Gypsy Harlot

    "Expensiver?" Is that like something that costs morer?

    Leave a comment:

Working...