Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Forums
Welcome!
Statement of Faith
Articles
Galleries
Blogs
Groups
Hell
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Home
Forum
Church Forums
The introduction forum
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
4
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
ChristianInNC
replied
03-16-2009, 02:20 AM
Re: Hey dudes!
Originally posted by
AngelaE8654
View Post
Are all newbies supposed to post in the introduction forum only? I think I'm going to like this site.
<spam link deleted>
Welcome! Yes, please do post an intro. about yourself.
YIC,
-Ann
Last edited by
JennyD
;
03-18-2009, 06:48 AM
.
Reason:
Because Brother Wide-Open forgot
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Angela
started a topic
Angela's Introduction
03-16-2009, 02:18 AM
Angela's Introduction
Originally posted by
Brother Lazarus
View Post
I asked you to post in the introduction forum, not the general Church fellowship forum. Are you unable to follow simple instructions?
Are all newbies supposed to post in the introduction forum only? I think I'm going to like this site.
Angela
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Leave a comment: