X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mechanix
    replied
    Obama?? what? where did that come from?

    How is everybody?? I missed you guys over the weekend!
    Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 06-01-2009, 11:48 AM. Reason: save mindless drivel

    Leave a comment:


  • Hymie Goldberg
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    Just answering a question, My good pastor. I wonder, how is it that you intend for me to become "saved"?
    Your salvation has nothing to do with the Pastor, except that you might be able to see his gated suburb in Heaven from your box seat in Gehenna. According to the Christers salvation is within the gift of G-D alone:

    Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. (Acts 16:31)

    See? Even your house! Can Obama do that?

    Shalom

    Hymie

    Leave a comment:


  • Mechanix
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Just answering a question, My good pastor. I wonder, how is it that you intend for me to become "saved"? Do you believe that I am able to be "saved"? And I really don't see the difference between your first "scum like you" and your second "scum like you". The words are exactly the same. Or was it because the second time you threw "unsaved" before it? When did I go from being a "witch" to just being "general unsaved scum".

    My point still remains. Once I invited you to have at ye with the whole witch killing thing, I was no longer referred to in such a manner. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me that the reason for this change is that there is not one among you who is truly up for the challenge. Not a word was spoken (typed) about how you're not supposed to kill me until I opened the invitation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    I also want to reply to the good Brother Laz



    What I found deplorable:
    A topic advocating ... blahblahblah...
    In multiple topics some of your followers advocate ... whine whine whine...

    I just could never bring myself to believe in this stuff. While God may say it's right, my conscience says its wrong to be so horrible to one's fellow man.
    Once again I ask you; WHO CARES? How big of an ego do you have that you imagine that we care what a witch thinks about any given topic?

    Please keep your unsaved opinions to yourself. I'll bet your coven rolls their eyes every time you open your yap. I'm beginning to suspect that you're a woman...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mechanix
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    I also want to reply to the good Brother Laz

    Originally posted by Brother Lazarus
    You dare to question God about what is deplorable? I've told you where to start.
    What I found deplorable:
    A topic advocating the return of slavery, and all the good it did for those who were enslaved.

    A topic entitled something along the lines of "is Hitler in heaven".

    There was another topic on a similar subject talking about how the Holocaust either A) never happened and was made up by the liberal media OR B ) Was the work of God.

    There was a topic that advocated the beating of one's wife,

    In multiple topics some of your followers advocate mass genocide, along with overthrowing America for some theocracy.

    I just could never bring myself to believe in this stuff. While God may say it's right, my conscience says its wrong to be so horrible to one's fellow man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    PS. still haven't seen my name and address up here.
    We know many things, The department of Faith knows most things, God knows everything and God speaks to Landover. Your address is unimportant - come the Theocracy for the Salvation(tm) of all citizens, all will be revealed.

    Now stop banging on in a boring manner.

    And yet, you allow me to remain here. On some level you must either be enjoying this, or think you can convert me. at least that's my opinion.
    The more you resist seeing the Light that is The Lamb of God, the greater the evidence against you at The Day of Judgment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    Previously you said

    I wonder, why did that change when I opened the invitation to do so??
    In your case, I was specifically referring to witches. In the latter case, I was referring to general unsaved trash. Only a demon-addled heathen could confuse the two separate statements.




    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    PS. still haven't seen my name and address up here.
    And you won't either. It is not our policy to post addresses or phone numbers. If you attempted to post your own it would be quickly deleted. Even you should be able to comprehend why that is.




    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    And yet, you allow me to remain here. On some level you must either be enjoying this, or think you can convert me. at least that's my opinion.
    Jesus has called you here for a reason. We always hope that the Holy Ghost will fill you and give you the Godly bitchslapping that you deserve. Through Jesus, all things are possible.

    We never ban people just for being unsaved, or even a witch. We do ban them for being disrespectful, or posting spam and so on. As for "enjoying" you, don't let your continued presence here go to your head. Mostly we ignore fools like you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mechanix
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    God commands that we stay clear of scum like you, and that's what we do.
    Previously you said

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel
    God commands us to kill unsaved scum like you at several points in th Holy Bible.
    I wonder, why did that change when I opened the invitation to do so??

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel
    I find it highly offensive that you would come into God's favorite forum and claim to believe in God. You witches take every opportunity to mock God that presents itself. You disgust me, and I cannot wait to see you burn in hell for your blasphemies.

    PS. still haven't seen my name and address up here.

    And yet, you allow me to remain here. On some level you must either be enjoying this, or think you can convert me. at least that's my opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Originally posted by Rellik View Post

    Hate the sin, not the sinner.
    Don't give me any "He hates the sin, not the sinner" crap...

    Matthew 13
    [38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
    [39] The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
    [40] As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
    [41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
    [42] And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    You learned everything you know about the Bible off the back of a cereal box, right? THIS is the kind of training I have to be a True Christian(tm) Pastor. What training do you have, punk? Who are you to waltz in here uninvited and unwelcome spewing hatred and lies?

    Leave a comment:


  • eliot mayfield
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Please point out where our beliefs contradict that of the Bible. Since we follow the Bible to the letter, that should be very difficult.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rellik
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Mechanix, you are really, really wasting your time here. The people on "God's favorite forum" True Christians (stupid trademake symbol) are so close minded and manipulate the bible so much its unreal. Thats why they trademark "true christian". Thats why they want you to only read the bible they approve. I, like you came here looking to ask a few question as a fellow baptist. The reason I had these questions is after reading only a handful of the threads here, everything I learned as a small child growing up in a baptist church and into adulthood, is the exact opposite of what these people believe. You know what my answer was to that question? "We dont sugarcoat the bible" Yeah, you fill it with hate and make it say what you want it to say. You want real answers, go to a real baptist church, sit down with the pastor there and ask him your questions. These people are nothing but bigots and are so filled with hate they are blinded by their own faith. You will gain no salvation here, no real knowledge of Jesus or God and ontop of that you will be insulted to the point of no return by a "pastor" no less.

    Hate the sin, not the sinner.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    Brother Laz, it seems you haven't been following along. I do believe that God exists. I believe that God exists in many ways. I've stated that previously. I do claim to be pagan, but that does not mean what you all seem to think it means. I've mentioned what my faith means to me. None of what I have said suggests homosexuality, supernatural powers, or that I am a sodomist or any of the other previously mentnioned examples of childish namecalling.

    I'm far from angry. I'm acually rather enjoying myself here. It is giving me an insight as to how True Chrisitans view and practice thier faith.

    Brother Laz, you seem like a reasonable man. In fact, the only thing you have really said to me that I felt the need to object to (aside from responding to what others have said) is that I am immature. I was invited here by another guest of this board to try to shed some light on what paganism actually is.

    I respect your point of view, while I may disagree with it. To be pagan is to thirst for knowledge, and I have remained on this forum to learn about the practice of your religion. Most of the world believes that people who follow the Bible the way your church does are just a bunch of lunatics. I've taken time to actually attempt to get to know some of your practices and beliefs.



    I've also learned a great deal about your people by reading other threads on this forum (some of which I found downwright deplorable), but my point is that the best way to learn about a religion is not from the texts they read or teach from, but by actually communicating with that religion's followers.

    By the way, Brother Laz, maybe its just my limited understanding, but isn't that emote of a yellow smiley nailed to a cross just a little bit disrespectful of your own God?
    We already know all about pagan witches. We do not need you to spin it for us. This is a Christian forum, and you were not invited, nor are you welcome here. We are not interested in your unsaved opinions, nor are we interested in debating you on any topic at all. God commands that we stay clear of scum like you, and that's what we do.

    I find it highly offensive that you would come into God's favorite forum and claim to believe in God. You witches take every opportunity to mock God that presents itself. You disgust me, and I cannot wait to see you burn in hell for your blasphemies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Lazarus
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    Brother Laz, it seems you haven't been following along.
    Oh, but I have.

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    I do believe that God exists. I believe that God exists in many ways.

    We're making progress! Glory! Yes God exists in three ways, one God, three aspects, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.


    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    I've stated that previously. I do claim to be pagan,
    You claim to be pagan or you ARE pagan. Which?


    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    but that does not mean what you all seem to think it means. I've mentioned what my faith means to me. None of what I have said suggests homosexuality, supernatural powers, or that I am a sodomist or any of the other previously mentnioned examples of childish namecalling.
    If you are a pagan you are indeed all of these things, so it isn't name calling, it's pointing out facts.

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    I'm far from angry. I'm acually rather enjoying myself here. It is giving me an insight as to how True Chrisitans view and practice thier faith.
    I'm glad you've calmed down. Now that you are being more polite I'm sure you will be more welcomed. I'm glad you are learning.

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    Brother Laz, you seem like a reasonable man. In fact, the only thing you have really said to me that I felt the need to object to (aside from responding to what others have said) is that I am immature. I was invited here by another guest of this board to try to shed some light on what paganism actually is.
    Your entrance to this forum was immature. You came into OUR house spouting paganist blasphemy. To be impolite is to be immature.

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    I respect your point of view, while I may disagree with it. To be pagan is to thirst for knowledge, and I have remained on this forum to learn about the practice of your religion.
    I have given you all the knowledge you require.

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    Most of the world believes that people who follow the Bible the way your church does are just a bunch of lunatics. I've taken time to actually attempt to get to know some of your practices and beliefs.
    Most of the world is Hell bound. if you don't want to join them I suggest you learn from what I have already told you.

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    I've also learned a great deal about your people by reading other threads on this forum (some of which I found downwright deplorable), but my point is that the best way to learn about a religion is not from the texts they read or teach from, but by actually communicating with that religion's followers.
    You dare to question God about what is deplorable? I've told you where to start.

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    By the way, Brother Laz, maybe its just my limited understanding, but isn't that emote of a yellow smiley nailed to a cross just a little bit disrespectful of your own God?
    It's the best I have to show the suffering Jesus endured to offer you the opportunity to save your soul

    Yours in Christ
    Brother Lazarus

    Leave a comment:


  • Mechanix
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Brother Laz, it seems you haven't been following along. I do believe that God exists. I believe that God exists in many ways. I've stated that previously. I do claim to be pagan, but that does not mean what you all seem to think it means. I've mentioned what my faith means to me. None of what I have said suggests homosexuality, supernatural powers, or that I am a sodomist or any of the other previously mentnioned examples of childish namecalling.

    I'm far from angry. I'm acually rather enjoying myself here. It is giving me an insight as to how True Chrisitans view and practice thier faith.

    Brother Laz, you seem like a reasonable man. In fact, the only thing you have really said to me that I felt the need to object to (aside from responding to what others have said) is that I am immature. I was invited here by another guest of this board to try to shed some light on what paganism actually is.

    I respect your point of view, while I may disagree with it. To be pagan is to thirst for knowledge, and I have remained on this forum to learn about the practice of your religion. Most of the world believes that people who follow the Bible the way your church does are just a bunch of lunatics. I've taken time to actually attempt to get to know some of your practices and beliefs.



    I've also learned a great deal about your people by reading other threads on this forum (some of which I found downwright deplorable), but my point is that the best way to learn about a religion is not from the texts they read or teach from, but by actually communicating with that religion's followers.

    By the way, Brother Laz, maybe its just my limited understanding, but isn't that emote of a yellow smiley nailed to a cross just a little bit disrespectful of your own God?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Lazarus
    replied
    Re: Mechanix Defends Paganism; Spits on Jesus

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    Nothing I've said here has been out of anger. as I continue to mention,
    You sure seem angry to me!

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    I'm here to learn.
    I've already taught you everything you need to know. Read the AV1611 and allow Jesus to guide your reading. Pray to Jesus and repent for being a God hating pagan. [/QUOTE]

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    Not a single one of those things are true about me.
    You're the one that claims to be a pagan.

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    I'm not angry with God.
    So you do believe God exists. We're making progress.

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    Oh there were 2 more replies while I was writing that. I have yet to say that I expect to be given any kind of red carpet treatment, or even be welcomed.
    Correct!

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    For the most part, very few of you have even been able to defend or rationalize your own beliefs.
    It's pretty clear what our beliefs are. If you find them irrational, then you find God to be irrational.

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    You just fling insults instead of talking like adults.
    If you are insulted by our speaking about God and His view of pagans then perhaps you're beginning to listen.

    Originally posted by Mechanix View Post
    I don't hate anyone. Its beneath me to hate people. in the end, it does nothing but shorten your life and make you a miserable person. (IMO).
    Then relax and quit hating God, and us.

    Yours in Christ
    Brother Lazarus

    Leave a comment:

Working...