Re: Greetings fellow God Fearers!
Well, this is a Baptist Forum.
We follow the teachings of Jesus through the King James Bible as God commanded.
You are a Mary Worshiping, Ring Kissing Papist.
I had assumed you had seen the light and were here to learn. Perhaps I was wrong?
Originally posted by Father O'Malley
View Post
We follow the teachings of Jesus through the King James Bible as God commanded.
You are a Mary Worshiping, Ring Kissing Papist.
I had assumed you had seen the light and were here to learn. Perhaps I was wrong?



vomiting upon our altar is not the best of methods to get friends and gain trust.
, denounce the catlick church, the leader of your satanic cult, you know the guy with the
fish head (mafia origins???) hat. Expose verbally (thought you had an opening to drop your drawers, didn't you Homer) all the evil wrongdoers in your pagan 'religion'.
hidden agenda. You say you are like us, but then your
acts prove otherwise.
Comment