X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
    In england it is not brother bathfire, I believe Jesus has bought me here to learn and prehaps teach.
    As long as you don't attempt to teach spelling, punctuation, or grammar...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nemesis
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Tertius The Scribe View Post
    Ah. I have a wage reduction to give to my chink assistant then.

    Am I correct in assuming that Jaguar was bought before Ford sold Jaguar to the Injuns?
    The jaguar was indeed bought before that unfortunate episode, also good scibe it seems I have offended the good pastor ezekiel by using a curse in the title of my thread it should be Praise Ye. I am as I have said a male and therfor could not use a witches curse

    Leave a comment:


  • Tertius The Scribe
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
    Good scribe if I may assist, he is from Wales which is best described as a car plot of England. It is well known that the welsh fornicate with sheep on a regular basis, this obviously affects there brains
    Ah. I have a wage reduction to give to my chink assistant then.

    Am I correct in assuming that Jaguar was bought before Ford sold Jaguar to the Injuns?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nemesis
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    Can you explain why you prefer that verse?
    I believe it shows that God is strong and not to be messed with by false prophets

    Leave a comment:


  • Nemesis
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Tertius The Scribe View Post
    Who is this false idol "good" you worship? Fess up now, evil pagan!
    Good scribe if I may assist, he is from Wales which is best described as a car plot of England. It is well known that the welsh fornicate with sheep on a regular basis, this obviously affects there brains

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Can you explain why you prefer that verse?

    Leave a comment:


  • Frogmella
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    A Jaguar is foreign.
    It was owned by Ford, up until last year.

    Leave a comment:


  • vermin wadley
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    i do apologise, it was a typo i pray for you forgivness.
    and i am not retarded if one of you will take me up on my offer i will photograph my letters and sutificates to prove i am a physics student with a scholarship at university who got top marks in my a levels. none of you bilive me yet none of you seem to want to let me prove myself, is there anything to explaine this

    Leave a comment:


  • Nemesis
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Tertius The Scribe View Post
    No, it is simply that we must confirm that you are not a false Christian or another troll sent from the Godless depths of 4chan. You do use the AV1611 KJV Bible, correct?

    I only asked if you are male because some lesbian whores have begun to use that name; it is not standard scrutiny.

    Do you have a favorite verse or passage and favorite book of the Bible?
    I do use this bible correct, my second name is Nemesis blame my dad and I prefer a psalm, psalm 3.7 to be precise

    7: Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all
    mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the
    ungodly

    Leave a comment:


  • Tertius The Scribe
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by vermin wadley View Post
    good evening nemesis, have you ever visited wales, good loves wales thats why he filled it full of the welsh
    Who is this false idol "good" you worship? Fess up now, evil pagan!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nemesis
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    A Jaguar is foreign. Anyhoo, we know little of you and your iniquities. Why do you think Jesus has brought you here?
    In england it is not brother bathfire, I believe Jesus has bought me here to learn and prehaps teach.

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnnyboy
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by vermin wadley View Post
    good evening nemesis, have you ever visited wales, good loves wales thats why he filled it full of the welsh
    By the context of your post I assume you mean "God" when you type "good". Care to tell nemesis why God doesn't love you?? I'll give you a little hint: Retard

    Leave a comment:


  • Tertius The Scribe
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
    Sir I am a male, I do read the bible it is of great comfort to me and I would not be seen dead in a dodge caliber as I drive a jaguar. I detect anger in your post scribe have I offended you in some way
    No, it is simply that we must confirm that you are not a false Christian or another troll sent from the Godless depths of 4chan. You do use the AV1611 KJV Bible, correct?

    I only asked if you are male because some lesbian whores have begun to use that name; it is not standard scrutiny.

    Do you have a favorite verse or passage and favorite book of the Bible?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nemesis
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by vermin wadley View Post
    good evening nemesis, have you ever visited wales, good loves wales thats why he filled it full of the welsh
    And sheep or so I'm told

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    A Jaguar is foreign. Anyhoo, we know little of you and your iniquities. Why do you think Jesus has brought you here?

    Leave a comment:

Working...