X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • vermin wadley
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    good evening nemesis, have you ever visited wales, good loves wales thats why he filled it full of the welsh

    Leave a comment:


  • Nemesis
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Sir I am a male, I do read the bible it is of great comfort to me and I would not be seen dead in a dodge caliber as I drive a jaguar. I detect anger in your post scribe have I offended you in some way

    Leave a comment:


  • Tertius The Scribe
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
    No Sir you misunderstand, the Church is not the Cesspit it is the city. It is full of the muzlim, they wake at dawn to wail there so called prayers to there false prophet
    I suspect you are ignoring my questions, so I'll repeat the ones you haven't answered.

    Originally posted by me View Post
    Please tell us more about yourself. Do you read the AV1611 KJV Bible? What church do you attend? Are you a God-faring Baptist? Are you female or male?
    Also, do you drive a Dodge Caliber?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nemesis
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    A Baptist church like a cess-pit? What sort of Baptists are they?
    No Sir you misunderstand, the Church is not the Cesspit it is the city. It is full of the muzlim, they wake at dawn to wail there so called prayers to there false prophet

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Which one is it?

    What's your pastor's name?
    One of the pastors might like to talk to your pastor to find out more about you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tertius The Scribe
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Big Mary Hinge View Post
    I have just found this thread by the luck of the lord, I too have sinned brother and wish to wash the evil from my soul.
    i wish you all the luck in the world!!
    Then you need to make a proper introduction thread, heathen!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nemesis
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Treeman View Post
    Chris do not be of the impression that you no longer sin, we are all sinners and only God is without sin.

    Sin is born into man and salvation can only be found through the Lord.

    I am sure God and the Lord Jesus Christ have guided your finger toi find this wonderful place but do not be under any illusion that the journey from her in will be easy. You will be distracted by non belivers and hommers to name just two types of filth.

    Why thankyou Treeman may God help you wield your chainsaw against the unbeliever and the filth and having read a few of the threads maybe the odd walnut tree. I know I am not without sin for I still enjoy the hunt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Big Mary Hinge
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
    Thankyou Lord for guiding me to this place, may I find guidance from these good people. I'm chris and although I have sinned in the past I hope I am on the Lord's road to salvation through the teachings of his son Jesus
    I have just found this thread by the luck of the lord, I too have sinned brother and wish to wash the evil from my soul.
    i wish you all the luck in the world!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
    Good evening good scribe, I am a son of the church and God fearing. I attend a small baptist Church in birmingham england which it has to be said is a cesspit
    A Baptist church like a cess-pit? What sort of Baptists are they?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tertius The Scribe
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
    Good evening good scribe, I am a son of the church and God fearing. I attend a small baptist Church in birmingham england which it has to be said is a cesspit
    Which Bible version do you read? Which does your church read?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cath O'lic
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Welcome....
    I have visited Birmingham, it is full of Taliban

    Leave a comment:


  • Nemesis
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Good evening good scribe, I am a son of the church and God fearing. I attend a small baptist Church in birmingham england which it has to be said is a cesspit

    Leave a comment:


  • JamieG
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
    Thankyou Lord for guiding me to this place, may I find guidance from these good people. I'm chris and although I have sinned in the past I hope I am on the Lord's road to salvation through the teachings of his son Jesus
    Chris do not be of the impression that you no longer sin, we are all sinners and only God is without sin.

    Sin is born into man and salvation can only be found through the Lord.

    I am sure God and the Lord Jesus Christ have guided your finger toi find this wonderful place but do not be under any illusion that the journey from her in will be easy. You will be distracted by non belivers and hommers to name just two types of filth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tertius The Scribe
    replied
    Re: Praise Be

    Please tell us more about yourself. Do you read the AV1611 KJV Bible? What church do you attend? Are you a God-faring Baptist? Are you female or male?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nemesis
    started a topic Praise Be

    Praise Be

    Thankyou Lord for guiding me to this place, may I find guidance from these good people. I'm chris and although I have sinned in the past I hope I am on the Lord's road to salvation through the teachings of his son Jesus
Working...