X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #16
    Re: Why?

    Originally posted by Calvin B View Post
    I don't see some of the sins though, I work with a homosexual and he's very nice. He's one of the people I can stand to be around. I'm not gay, I just don't see it as a sin. And no I don't want to be eternally damned but I can't see how to live my life purley and still be happy.
    The only way to live sin-free is to be washed in the blood of Jesus. That includes rebuking sodomites with Scripture.

    "Being nice" and "following your conscience" isn't enough to get you into Heaven. Please read THIS sermon while I Pray for you to receive the Holy Spirit.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • Calvin B
      Unsaved trash
      • Jul 2009
      • 44

      #17
      Re: Why?

      But if i'm rebuking Sodomites, arn't I sowing misery again.

      Comment

      • Mary O'Bryan Thorne
        True Christian™
        True Christian™
        • Jul 2009
        • 152

        #18
        Re: Why?

        Originally posted by Calvin B View Post
        I'm being serious, and i'm asking at a christian site because I want to ask christian people. I mean you can and obviously are being complete asses about this, but I truly want an answer. Look, i've been a non-believer for awhile now, but i'm open for change. I'm looking for a person to truly explain to me why?



        What turned you into a non-believer?
        Recognition, sorrow, confession, forgiveness, restitution, forsaking the sin.
        The Lord forgives me of my sin.

        Comment

        • Mrs. Mary Whitford
          Ladies of Landover Senior VP
          One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
          Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
          True Christian™
          • Dec 2006
          • 12414

          #19
          Re: Why?

          Originally posted by Calvin B View Post
          But if i'm rebuking Sodomites, arn't I sowing misery again.
          They're already miserable. You might make it a little worse for a while, but it's short term pain for eternal gain!
          Posted via Prayer

          1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
          Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

          Blogging for CHRIST!
          Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
          All a-Twitter for Salvation!
          Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
          On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
          My Ladies of Landover profile!

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #20
            Re: Why?

            Originally posted by Calvin B View Post
            But if i'm rebuking Sodomites, arn't I sowing misery again.
            You are making God happy, and that's what counts!

            You see Calvin, homers (those "without natural affection") and their supporters (those "that have pleasure in them") are "worthy of death." Romans 1:31-32

            That means that even if you're not a queer but are nice to them anyway, you are as hellbound as they are!
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • Rock4MyLord
              Forum Member
              Forum Member
              • Jul 2009
              • 103

              #21
              Re: Why?

              She's obviously very confused. There are parts of the country where they allow homosexuals to get jobs and prance about freely in the street. No wonder she is turned away from the light of the Lord.

              You must live in a very sinful area without any light or hope. I understand what that is like, but you cannot let it deter you.
              sigpicBrothers and sisters, True Christians! Please stop by my page and listen to my band's first song!

              http://www.purevolume.com/godslovenj Click and enjoy the new tune!

              Comment

              • Calvin B
                Unsaved trash
                • Jul 2009
                • 44

                #22
                Re: Why?

                Why should I go to hell for being nice though, If I were to be an ass to everyone would I not be hellbound, but if I'm nice to everyone i'm still hellbound? Even if I follow the bible to the T how do we know that there is not some other translation of a word in the bible that could mean something completly diffrent. Now i'm not saying the bible is wrong i'm just saying it was translated by humans and humans are prone to error.

                Comment

                • Pastor Ezekiel
                  Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                   
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 78556

                  #23
                  Re: Why?

                  Originally posted by Calvin B View Post
                  Why should I go to hell for being nice though, If I were to be an ass to everyone would I not be hellbound, but if I'm nice to everyone i'm still hellbound? Even if I follow the bible to the T how do we know that there is not some other translation of a word in the bible that could mean something completly diffrent. Now i'm not saying the bible is wrong i'm just saying it was translated by humans and humans are prone to error.
                  An excellent question, son. Please read my sermon on the subject HERE. There are ways of telling which is the one True Word of God.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

                  Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                  Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                  Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                  Comment

                  • Calvin B
                    Unsaved trash
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 44

                    #24
                    Re: Why?

                    Originally posted by Rock4MyLord View Post
                    She's obviously very confused. There are parts of the country where they allow homosexuals to get jobs and prance about freely in the street. No wonder she is turned away from the light of the Lord.

                    You must live in a very sinful area without any light or hope. I understand what that is like, but you cannot let it deter you.
                    I'm a guy, just thought i would clear that up.

                    Comment

                    • Rock4MyLord
                      Forum Member
                      Forum Member
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 103

                      #25
                      Re: Why?

                      Originally posted by Calvin B View Post
                      I'm a guy, just thought i would clear that up.
                      My apologies. Replace she with he in my entire post, and you're set.
                      sigpicBrothers and sisters, True Christians! Please stop by my page and listen to my band's first song!

                      http://www.purevolume.com/godslovenj Click and enjoy the new tune!

                      Comment

                      • Miss April
                        Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
                        Forum Member
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 685

                        #26
                        Re: Why?

                        Originally posted by Calvin B View Post
                        I have a question for you all, why do you belive in God?

                        I'm being serious so don't crucify me upside down for asking.

                        Why do you honestly belive that a omnipotent being exists watching over us, loving us, and doind nothing to help us. Now don't say "He loves us and gives us free will," because if I have the power to stop a crime but don't I'm evil, but if God does that it's fine.
                        Here we go again other Boring Troll that Cames on to a Christian Forum asking stuipd questions Calvin the idiot Why do you care? I hope it is Because you want to repent?

                        Comment

                        • Calvin B
                          Unsaved trash
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 44

                          #27
                          Re: Why?

                          Originally posted by Miss April View Post
                          Here we go again other Boring Troll that Cames on to a Christian Forum asking stuipd questions Calvin the idiot Why do you care? I hope it is Because you want to repent?
                          Well, we got a grade A bitch here.

                          Glad to see we can still produce those, and for your information i'm here to learn. Yeah, I like learing, if it's about Christians or the moon. So sorry i'm trying to learn about Chritians while your obviously PMSing.

                          Comment

                          • Miss April
                            Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
                            Forum Member
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 685

                            #28
                            Re: Why?

                            Originally posted by Calvin B View Post
                            I'm 18, I haven't gone to church in... I don't know, 4 years. I don't really know what made me turn my back on god, I used to belive, and as time went by I stopped. I just no longer see good in people.
                            Well Friend Jesus sent you here for a reason you should try going to The Wonderful Landover Bapist Church I think it will really open your eyes But Glory that you want to turn back to Jesus See The devil has made your heart go cold But we are here to Show you the Truth Now are you ready to accept Jesus?

                            Comment

                            • Miss April
                              Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
                              Forum Member
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 685

                              #29
                              Re: Why?

                              [QUOTE=Calvin B;371114]Well, we got a grade A bitch here.

                              Glad to see we can still produce those, and for your information i'm here to learn. Yeah, I like learing, if it's about Christians or the moon. So sorry i'm trying to learn about Chritians while your obviously PMSing.[/QUOTE} I'm very sorry about my other post But don't you dare call me that dirty Word that was uncalled Learn how to talk with People here on Gods Favorite Forum You really need to learn some respect for True Christian Lady's But I'm glad your here to Learn its Wonderful that the Lord has Brought you here

                              Comment

                              • Calvin B
                                Unsaved trash
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 44

                                #30
                                Re: Why?

                                I'm glad your sorry about your post, but I'm not about mine. So what, you True Christian™ people can call me what ever you want; idiot, stupid, compare me to a retard. But I can't say anything. If you have anything constructive to say please say it but leave out all your better than you attitude.

                                Comment

                                Working...