X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Born-Again Atheist
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    Too bad for you that in the long run, it's all useless. There is no god, there never has been, and never will be. Your just power-hungry, you like the thought of degrading others... since when did the christian resolution demoralise into that?

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    Originally posted by Born-Again Atheist View Post
    I have no idea what faith Goethe followed. But I DO know that you're in no position to judge. Only your god, right?
    Shows what you know..
    But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
    1 Corinthians 2:15

    Leave a comment:


  • Rachael Van Helsing
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    Originally posted by Neinke View Post
    I don't understand why non-christians are coming to this forum.
    They are mocking our religion literally spiting in our eye.
    Hiya Neinke!
    In response to what you just said, bite me!

    To BAA.....welcome to the forum.
    Lol....Baa....

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother John
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    Originally posted by Born-Again Atheist View Post
    MY quotes prove nothing? You REALLY don't want to know my views on YOUR QUOTES from the bible!!

    I have no idea what faith Goethe followed. But I DO know that you're in no position to judge. Only your god, right?

    As for my own thoughts, they're among a thought that says to me, "I really don't think they're at place in a forum." Keeping it clean!
    Your views don't prove anything either, only the word of God does.

    Leviticus 19:15: Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

    So we do get to judge.

    Leave a comment:


  • Born-Again Atheist
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    Originally posted by Brother John View Post
    No, but adulthood is fairly well-defined as being 18 or over. For someone who so-calledly posesses so much common sense, it's an enigma why you don't accept God anymore.

    Your quotes prove nothing by the way.
    MY quotes prove nothing? You REALLY don't want to know my views on YOUR QUOTES from the bible!!

    I have no idea what faith Goethe followed. But I DO know that you're in no position to judge. Only your god, right?

    As for my own thoughts, they're among a thought that says to me, "I really don't think they're at place in a forum." Keeping it clean!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sista Lateefah
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    I am of the belief that this ignant chile have no personality of her own. Otherwise, why she be quotin' all these unsaved folk and tryin' to present they words as her own ideas? Chile, if yo ignant behind need someone personality to copy, you should try copyin' the personality of JESUS and should accept Him as yo personal LORD and SAVIOR! Praise!! The path you is currently on lead to nothing but Satan's fiery tallywhacka!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother John
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    No, but adulthood is fairly well-defined as being 18 or over. For someone who so-calledly posesses so much common sense, it's an enigma why you don't accept God anymore.

    Your quotes prove nothing by the way.
    Last edited by Brother John; 04-05-2007, 12:45 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Born-Again Atheist
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    "If I thought the jews killed god, I'd worship the jews." ~ Bill Hicks

    Anyways, maybe we're in need of some Goethe?
    "Age does not make us childish, as they say.
    It only finds us true children still." ~ Goethe


    Age doesn't repreasent matturity. IMO, you yourself are turning out to be very immature.

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    Originally posted by Born-Again Atheist View Post
    Lol, Titus, that was Bill Hicks who said that! Tut tut
    Said what?
    And who's Bill hicks?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother John
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    Originally posted by Born-Again Atheist View Post
    Ahem, and just when have any of you visited Northern Ireland? How many riots did you see?
    I visit Ireland yearly, and the only problems I hear originate from the North.
    Originally posted by Born-Again Atheist View Post
    Right at the very core of what violence there was in what once was Ireland, is religion (hence- "sectarian violence"). More over, disagreements were for ECONOMIC reasons. Do a little bit of research first.
    That kind of contradicts each other. The core of the violence there was the annexation by England.

    Originally posted by Born-Again Atheist View Post
    I was christened at birth, but then as an adult, I made the personal decision to be fully immersed/believers' baptism, however you name it. How I regret it now. i'm so embarrassed.
    You're not an adult, you're 15.
    Last edited by Brother John; 04-05-2007, 12:31 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Born-Again Atheist
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    Ahem, and just when have any of you visited Northern Ireland? How many riots did you see? Please tell me- I'm intrigued! Right at the very core of what violence there was in what once was Ireland, is religion (hence- "sectarian violence"). More over, disagreements were for ECONOMIC reasons. Do a little bit of research first.

    Lol, Titus, that was Bill Hicks who said that! Tut tut

    I was christened at birth, but then as an adult, I made the personal decision to be fully immersed/believers' baptism, however you name it. How I regret it now. i'm so embarrassed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother John
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    Originally posted by Born-Again Atheist View Post
    Actually, NI is very peaceful nowadays. It's beautiful here. I've never witnessed a riot in my life. Ever considered that it was all down to religion that the Troubles began? Because it was.

    Really wanna know my name? If you must, it's Shannon... meaning "wise one". How apparent!

    I don't hate god, I believe there is no god for me to hate

    I wasn't a catholic, I was a christian (a hardcore christian apologetic BTW), I was baptized... the whole shibang.

    The thing is, I now believe that there is no god.
    There are no quarrels between catholics and protestants throughout the entirety of Ireland, except in Northern Ireland. Oddly, the protestants there are largely British. Coincidence?

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    Originally posted by Born-Again Atheist View Post
    Actually, NI is very peaceful nowadays. It's beautiful here. I've never witnessed a riot in my life. Ever considered that it was all down to religion that the Troubles began? Because it was.
    Yes.. FALSE religion.
    We True Christians don't need to riot and throw stones.
    We have the U.S Army on our side, and our very own militia.

    Really wanna know my name? If you must, it's Shannon... meaning "wise one". How apparent!
    How ironic, is more like it.
    My name is Titus, not pleased to meet you.

    I don't hate god, I believe there is no god for me to hate
    Then why did you say that you wanted to worship the jews for killing Jesus?

    I wasn't a catholic, I was a christian (a hardcore christian apologetic BTW), I was baptized... the whole shibang.
    Were you baptized at birth..?

    The thing is, I now believe that there is no god.
    I don't believe in paying taxes, but that doesn't stop the IRS.
    Neither would your disbelief in God stop Him from condemning you to hell.
    Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 04-05-2007, 12:06 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Born-Again Atheist
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    Actually, NI is very peaceful nowadays. It's beautiful here. I've never witnessed a riot in my life. Ever considered that it was all down to religion that the Troubles began? Because it was.

    Really wanna know my name? If you must, it's Shannon... meaning "wise one". How apparent!

    I don't hate god, I believe there is no god for me to hate

    I wasn't a catholic, I was a christian (a hardcore christian apologetic BTW), I was baptized... the whole shibang.

    The thing is, I now believe that there is no god.

    Leave a comment:


  • Draven
    replied
    Re: Get to know me first!

    Oh, Dont be so mean =]

    Leave a comment:

Working...