X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blakeyoung
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 64

    #31
    Re: Greetings most honorable church

    Originally posted by Chin Han Lo View Post
    Homo like good looking man! Blake want pretty hair for big man to hold on to while he get boom boom from behind!

    Why you still here for? You go now homo! No boom boom man butt here!
    Women also like good looking men. But that doesn't matter anymore as I am giving up my sinful ways.

    Chin Han Lo, why not just tell us who you really are instead of lying? Your credibility is minimal and you're just making yourself seem pathetic for lying.
    Proverbs 1:10
    My son, if sinners entice you, do not give in to them

    Comment

    • Brother Enoch
      The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
      True Christian™
      • Jun 2008
      • 4392

      #32
      Re: Greetings most honorable church

      Originally posted by Blakeyoung View Post
      Women also like good looking men. But that doesn't matter anymore as I am giving up my sinful ways.

      Chin Han Lo, why not just tell us who you really are instead of lying? Your credibility is minimal and you're just making yourself seem pathetic for lying.
      Leave the gook alone blackey, I don't think he's interested in your advances. This isn't a site for homo hookups you know.

      Comment

      • James Hutchins
        True Christian™
        Just a Regular Nice Guy
         
        • Jun 2009
        • 29457

        #33
        Re: Greetings most honorable church

        Originally posted by Blakeyoung View Post
        Right. So because I doubt that you're actually a poor south east Asian who lives in a subsistence village, I am naturally a homosexual?

        Perhaps Lola and yourself could attend the same classes for attaining commonsense?

        As for using a comb, I assure you, I do use a comb among other things, for my hair. In Sydney looks are pretty much everything, whereas, in you 'village' I suppose when you're working the rice fields looks account for nothing eh?
        Pretty superficial and shallow there Blake, let alone blasphemous.

        God is everything, you should know that!
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

        Comment

        • Blakeyoung
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 64

          #34
          Re: Greetings most honorable church

          Originally posted by Brother Avatar View Post
          Leave the gook alone blackey, I don't think he's interested in your advances. This isn't a site for homo hookups you know.
          Its not Blackey, as in the absence of colour, it would be Blakey, as in Blake with a y on the end.

          Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          Pretty superficial and shallow there Blake, let alone blasphemous.

          God is everything, you should know that!
          My apologies, I just get quickly irritated by Chin and his constant, ignorant, suggestions of my sexuality. Which results in rushed thoughts.
          Proverbs 1:10
          My son, if sinners entice you, do not give in to them

          Comment

          • Brother Enoch
            The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
            True Christian™
            • Jun 2008
            • 4392

            #35
            Re: Greetings most honorable church

            Originally posted by Blakeyoung View Post
            Its not Blackey, as in the absence of colour, it would be Blakey, as in Blake with a y on the end.
            Black is the absence of color? Okay, smart guy, then why are black people known as colored?

            And learn to spell color the American way, hippy. Where are you from anyway? Russia?

            Comment

            • Lola Handcock
              Forum Member
              • Oct 2009
              • 739

              #36
              Re: Greetings most honorable church

              Nope he is from the land of Butt Pirates .55% of them Aussies are homers and we are not sure about this one?

              Comment

              • Lola Handcock
                Forum Member
                • Oct 2009
                • 739

                #37
                Re: Greetings most honorable church

                and by the way Blackey commonsense is not attained in a school.

                Comment

                Working...