X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BibleInsight
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 21

    #31
    Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

    I am thankful for all the honest rebukes that were going on here.

    Correction: If I do get marry in the future, I wish my wife and I will have a baby girl that is as cute as the one that is in my profile pic.

    Is that good enough?

    Comment

    • Nobar King
      Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
      Christ's Guardian
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2007
      • 23748

      #32
      Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

      Can't you just buy a baby girl at the local market?
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

      Comment

      • Brother Enoch
        The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
        True Christian™
        • Jun 2008
        • 4392

        #33
        Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

        Originally posted by BibleInsight View Post
        I am thankful for all the honest rebukes that were going on here.

        Correction: If I do get marry in the future, I wish my wife and I will have a baby girl that is as cute as the one that is in my profile pic.

        Is that good enough?
        Polygamy and incest? Are you Mormon?

        Comment

        • BibleInsight
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Oct 2009
          • 21

          #34
          Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

          Correction 2: I am still single and have no child. If I do get marry, I wish my future wife and I will have a child that is as cute as the baby girl who is in my profile pic.

          Comment

          • Nobar King
            Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
            Christ's Guardian
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2007
            • 23748

            #35
            Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

            So, whose baby image have you stolen for your Avatar?
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

            Comment

            • BibleInsight
              Forum Member
              Forum Member
              • Oct 2009
              • 21

              #36
              Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

              Originally posted by BibleInsight View Post
              How do you come up with that conclusion? That's your imagination Heathen Basher, perhaps you had one too many poetry and bashing too many heathen lately. Get some rest

              Lovingly
              Sai Kit
              Blog.Bible-Verses-Insights.com
              I received an infraction for this?? Heathen Basher, don't tell me you were offended by this. Just harmless teasing. You guys tease us Trueman all the time.

              Sai Kit

              Comment

              • Brother Enoch
                The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
                True Christian™
                • Jun 2008
                • 4392

                #37
                Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

                Originally posted by BibleInsight View Post
                Hi Brother Avatar

                I am amazed that you have posted 355 posts and yet still just a forum member here, perhaps you are not pious enough by Landover Baptist standard.
                Originally posted by BibleInsight View Post
                I was going to post my way up for a promotion higher than just a forum member!!! I really want to earn the badges and the impressive, saintly titles that some of you have here!!!
                Originally posted by BibleInsight View Post
                I received an infraction for this?? Heathen Basher, don't tell me you were offended by this. Just harmless teasing. You guys tease us Trueman all the time.

                Sai Kit
                Not so easy, is it?

                Comment

                • BibleInsight
                  Forum Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 21

                  #38
                  Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

                  Not so easy, is it?
                  Brother Avatar,

                  Again and again, your tone, your message, and the facial expression of your profile picture match perfectly together.

                  You are a consistent fella. I give you that.

                  Sai Kit

                  Comment

                  • Meek and Humble
                    Biblical Poet, Warrior and Scholar
                    Biblical Black Belt
                    Jr. Pastor
                    True Christian™
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 6197

                    #39
                    Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

                    Look here, False Christian Blogger, if you keep insulting the members of this forum for no reason you will be banned. Unsaved unwelcome!

                    Comment

                    • Pastor Ezekiel
                      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                       
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 78556

                      #40
                      Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

                      Originally posted by BibleInsight View Post
                      I received an infraction for this?? Heathen Basher, don't tell me you were offended by this. Just harmless teasing. You guys tease us Trueman all the time.

                      Sai Kit
                      What on earth is a "Trueman," boy?


                      You're doing an awful lot of yapping and precious little Praising Jesus.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

                      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                      Comment

                      • Levi Jones
                        Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
                        Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
                        Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
                         
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 13930

                        #41
                        Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

                        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        What on earth is a "Trueman," boy?


                        You're doing an awful lot of yapping and precious little Praising Jesus.
                        Pastor, I believe it may refer to what is known as the Truman Delusion.

                        The possessed believes he is in a reality show or is some sort of lab rat running through a maze.
                        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

                        Comment

                        • BibleInsight
                          Forum Member
                          Forum Member
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 21

                          #42
                          Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

                          Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          What on earth is a "Trueman," boy?


                          You're doing an awful lot of yapping and precious little Praising Jesus.

                          Did I say "Trueman"? Opps, must be a typo. I didn't mean to type it. I don't know what was going through my mind at the time.

                          Why did I type it? Hmmm...

                          Comment

                          • Pastor Ezekiel
                            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                             
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 78556

                            #43
                            Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

                            Originally posted by BibleInsight View Post
                            Did I say "Trueman"? Opps, must be a typo. I didn't mean to type it. I don't know what was going through my mind at the time.

                            Why did I type it? Hmmm...
                            Because you're a chinaman drunk on saki?
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

                            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                            Comment

                            • BibleInsight
                              Forum Member
                              Forum Member
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 21

                              #44
                              Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

                              Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              Because you're a chinaman drunk on saki?
                              Thanks Ezekiel! That isn't judgmental because it came from your mouth!

                              One question for you godly folks.

                              What do you think about people who pretend to be Christians and intentionally making other people hate them, so those people would hate real Christians?

                              As genuine Christians, what you guys think?

                              Sai Kit

                              Comment

                              • Nobar King
                                Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                                Christ's Guardian
                                True Christian™
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 23748

                                #45
                                Re: Introduction: Christian Blogger

                                Why would anyone want to do that?
                                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                                Comment

                                Working...