X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hank
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 405

    #16
    Re: My little introduction

    Originally posted by Corvina Samara Smith View Post
    Well, I was raised in a household where both parents worked outside of the home
    No wonder your like this you come from a disfunctional family.
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. (Psalm 11:6)

    GOD HATES FAGS
    Romans 1:18-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, 1 Timothy 1:8-11, Jude 7, etc
    DEATH PENALTY FOR FAGS

    WHITE AND PROUD

    Comment

    • Brother Enoch
      The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
      True Christian™
      • Jun 2008
      • 4392

      #17
      Re: My little introduction

      Hank, what's up? Did you lose your Brother status?

      Or am I hallucinating again.

      Sometimes happens, withdrawal from the death cookies.

      Comment

      • Hank
        Forum Member
        Forum Member
        • Oct 2009
        • 405

        #18
        Re: My little introduction

        Originally posted by Brother Avatar View Post
        Hank, what's up? Did you lose your Brother status?

        Or am I hallucinating again.

        Sometimes happens, withdrawal from the death cookies.
        I thought this would be friendlyer towards non Christans as we evangelize to them. I'm still a brother in Christ
        Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. (Psalm 11:6)

        GOD HATES FAGS
        Romans 1:18-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, 1 Timothy 1:8-11, Jude 7, etc
        DEATH PENALTY FOR FAGS

        WHITE AND PROUD

        Comment

        • Brother Enoch
          The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
          True Christian™
          • Jun 2008
          • 4392

          #19
          Re: My little introduction

          Originally posted by Hank View Post
          I thought this would be friendlyer towards non Christans as we evangelize to them. I'm still a brother in Christ
          Good thinking, brother!



          The non-Christians should understand that we are friendly and loving and are only trying to help them.

          Comment

          Working...