X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
    Well, I am his child and I am made in his image. I guess in a way a comparison isn't as crazy as we think.
    Are you one of these liberal Christians who sugar coat everything they can recall from the Bible? God makes queers too, so what?

    Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
    Anyways, why is killing fags so bad? All they do is whine and complain about not having enough rights. Living ain't enough right for ya now you'd like to get married? I don't think so.

    Besides, Pastor Deacon Fred said he likes to kill Wiccans. And most gays are Wiccans.
    We have local ordinances here in Freehold that allow for an annual witch hunt. You don't live anywhere near us, and unless your local municipality has laws on the books that allow you to kill anyone or anything, then you are in violation of the commandments I posted here earlier. God tells us to obey secular laws. End of story.

    The truth is, you've never "killed a gook" and you've never been to Asia, have you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Animal Mother
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Well, as to not upset God I shall repent and stop killing fags.

    But in my prayers tonight will be the hope that one day I can do it again, with God truly on my side.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gabriel Reproba
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
    Anyways, why is killing fags so bad?
    Can't you read the Bible? Can't you read the HOLY WORDS that we posted for your lazy soul above? WANTING fags to be killed is good and Holy since you are wanting God's Law to be carried out. However, since God commands us to obey all secular law, the actual killing of fags goes against God's instructions, at least for now in the U.S. of A. That is why we are fighting to change the secular law back into Biblical law. Then we can bring God's justice to all the homers in the land.

    It is a sad state fo affairs that countries like Saudi Arabia and Iraq execute queers and the U.S. doesn't do anything except ban them from marriage and deny them equal rights. God is testing us!

    Leave a comment:


  • Animal Mother
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Well, I am his child and I am made in his image. I guess in a way a comparison isn't as crazy as we think.

    Anyways, why is killing fags so bad? All they do is whine and complain about not having enough rights. Living ain't enough right for ya now you'd like to get married? I don't think so.

    Besides, Pastor Deacon Fred said he likes to kill Wiccans. And most gays are Wiccans.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
    I'll second that. I get absolutely disgusted when people lie to me.
    We're talking about God Almighty here, pal. Are you comparing yourself to God?

    Wanna come clean for Jesus yet, Mr. "gook killer" wannabe?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gabriel Reproba
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
    Hopefully after everything is cleared we can be off to a better start.
    You mean YOU can get off to a better start. We were doing just fine without you. You are lucky I have used up my daily allotment of negative approval points or you would get ALL of them!

    Leave a comment:


  • Animal Mother
    replied
    Re: Hello

    I'll second that. I get absolutely disgusted when people lie to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
    And to Pastor Ezekiel, I have to apologize for getting off to a rough start with you. We are all God's children after all.
    We're all God's children, but I'll tell you what; God hates a liar!

    Proverbs 6
    [16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
    [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
    [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
    [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

    Leave a comment:


  • Animal Mother
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
    A fine, upstanding answer, indeed.

    Truer words were never spoke.


    Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    Thank you for agreeing with me, it's nice to meet you.


    And to Pastor Ezekiel, I have to apologize for getting off to a rough start with you. We are all God's children after all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mistress Cookie
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
    I can't choose a favorite verse, the Bible is too perfect to do such a thing.
    A fine, upstanding answer, indeed.

    Truer words were never spoke.


    Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Animal Mother
    replied
    Re: Hello

    She didn't die until years after that. I was right beside her when God called her to his kingdom. She was very proud of me for what I did. As soon as I got out of the service I resumed taking care of her and even got her a fine house closer to the city that was but a short walk from where me and my wife lived.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Enoch
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
    Not at all, I would never do such a thing. I even spent a large portion of my pay to ensure the opposite. I payed one of my cousins to look after her and sent some money so all went well. If I hadn't joined up we would have ended up worse off with no one making income.
    I see. You paid someone to fulfill your role as son. I'm sure that was great comfort to your mother. I'm sure she thanked God on her deathbed that her son was absent but sent the occasional check, to assuage his guilt. I'm sure she felt blessed.

    A True Christian™ Man would have married, settled close to his mother's home, had many children who could help grandma on a daily basis until the time came when she could no longer be independant and then moved into your home.

    She should have been surrounded by love and the laughter of grandchildren in her last years. She deserved that didn't she? After her life of hardship and sacrifice, all done for you?

    But instead you sent a check to your cousin, so he could pretend to care for her. And you think you did good.

    Even animals treat their mothers better than you have. You disgust me. And you disgust Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Animal Mother
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Not at all, I would never do such a thing. I even spent a large portion of my pay to ensure the opposite. I payed one of my cousins to look after her and sent some money so all went well. If I hadn't joined up we would have ended up worse off with no one making income.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Enoch
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Animal Mother View Post
    I was raised in a strong willed Christian family. Unfortunately my father died when I was very young, so I was the man of the house. We lived far from any cities, so I hunted and grew crops to provide for my family. When my brother and two sisters went to live with our grandparents up north, I decided to join the Marines. I guess you could say this is when I REALLY found Jesus. At first it was just my mother reading the Bible to me every night at bedtime. But the Marines provided a Church service and I attended at every opportunity. When I got out I got a home closer to a Church, the one I still live in today.
    Am I understanding this correctly? You lived out in the woods with your poor widowed mom and 3 siblings. She raised you, provided for your needs, educated you, read you the Bible nightly, taught you to stand on your own two feet, then you all abandoned her? Left her to hunt for game and till the fields all alone in her twilight years? Have you no conscience?

    Depart from me, vile one!

    Leave a comment:


  • Animal Mother
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Ah yes, and how did that report you sent in turn out? Am I all cleared, brother?

    Leave a comment:

Working...