X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GOD=life
    replied
    Re: Hello

    I fully agree the priority should be to stop the abomination, but let us not forget this passage:

    Luke 6:21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

    Perhaps the two can be combined? When one stops eating, the attention will go toward craving food instead of craving being sodomized.

    (how does one crave for such a thing is a mystery to me, it's like craving to be punched in the face, yikes!)

    Leave a comment:


  • Vision Of Love
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by LittleMissV View Post
    Your first goal should be to stop being a disgusting homosexual!!!!!!
    Is there something wrong with being a HOMOSEXUAL?

    Last time I check being African was a sin. Do you know anyone who is African American? Are they a bad person because they are just black?

    NO. There is nothing wrong with being African or being GAY. Just becuase you don't understand it doesn't mean it is bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Vision Of Love View Post
    Gosh ok

    Well I want to be anonymous. I am gay. I am on a mission to get my life right. My first goal is to loos 368 pounds so i be able to live by myself and so i could fit in the baptism tub. My doctors say if I fall I could break something and wont be able to get back up but what do they know. The next goal is to get Baptized.
    I will suggest adding tothat:
    Enter the program to make you an Ex-Gay, to move from that godforsaken country you are in and come to the USA. Go to college, make something of yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • LittleMissV
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Your first goal should be to stop being a disgusting homosexual!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vision Of Love
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    That is not an introduction, that is a greeting.

    Please tell us about yourself. What church do you attend? How old are you? What's your husband's favorite pie?
    Gosh ok

    Well I want to be anonymous. I am gay. I am on a mission to get my life right. My first goal is to loos 368 pounds so i be able to live by myself and so i could fit in the baptism tub. My doctors say if I fall I could break something and wont be able to get back up but what do they know. The next goal is to get Baptized.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Vision Of Love View Post
    Hi everyone I am Vision
    That is not an introduction, that is a greeting.

    Please tell us about yourself. What church do you attend? How old are you? What's your husband's favorite pie?

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Bessemer
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Hello, I am Professor Stephen Bessemer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vision Of Love
    started a topic Hello

    Hello

    Hi everyone I am Vision
Working...