X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wilhelmina
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Vision Of Love View Post
    You didn't call me a Disgusting Homosexual last night?
    Let Satan take you.

    God has no business with you.

    Let Satan take all the gays, atheists and niggers.

    We don't need them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vision Of Love
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
    Please read this. It will rid you of your ignorance regarding what the Bible has to say on the matter of judgment.

    Christians are commanded to judge.
    "Christians" are allowed to judge but people who are not christian are not?

    this is a bunch of crap that a white man made up to keep people from having 1 original thought in their head

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Rogers
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Vision Of Love View Post
    If God said "love every man as they were your brother". How could any of you call yourselves Christians? If I was your brother, would you judge me, call me disgusting, say I am the scum of the earth? You all are a bunch of hypocrites.

    NONE of you can judge me for the way I am living unless you never have committed a sin.
    Please read this. It will rid you of your ignorance regarding what the Bible has to say on the matter of judgment.

    Christians are commanded to judge.

    Leave a comment:


  • FadingAway
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Hello, I'm a new member as well. Oh gosh, new to this god thing as well. I think being gay is ok though, so be gay hunny! Be gay all you want!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vision Of Love
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Wilhelmina View Post
    I find you repulsive.

    But I will console myself with the fact Satan will take your soul.

    You disgusting homosexual
    You didn't call me a Disgusting Homosexual last night?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vision Of Love
    replied
    Re: Hello

    If God said "love every man as they were your brother". How could any of you call yourselves Christians? If I was your brother, would you judge me, call me disgusting, say I am the scum of the earth? You all are a bunch of hypocrites.

    Again, How can you call yourself a "Christian" when most of you repetitively sin.

    Did anyone of you forget Proverbs 19:29? NONE of you can judge me for the way I am living unless you never have committed a sin.

    Leave a comment:


  • faghag
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Hello welcome to the forum of Christ, I'm new here as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Loverboy
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by LittleMissV View Post
    Your first goal should be to stop being a disgusting homosexual!!!!!!
    Your first goal should be to stop posting provocative photos of yourself all over the internet.

    Are you one of those Playboy bunnies or something?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wilhelmina
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Vision Of Love View Post
    You know you want some of this
    I find you repulsive.

    But I will console myself with the fact Satan will take your soul.

    You disgusting homosexual

    Leave a comment:


  • Vision Of Love
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Wilhelmina View Post
    PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I can't believe what I'm reading
    You know you want some of this

    Leave a comment:


  • Wilhelmina
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by LittleMissV View Post
    Your first goal should be to stop being a disgusting homosexual!!!!!!
    PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I can't believe what I'm reading

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello

    God=Life already answered your question.... Next!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vision Of Love
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by LittleMissV View Post
    Are those actual questions or are you being sarcastic?
    Can you answer my question first then, I will answer yours.

    Leave a comment:


  • GOD=life
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Vision Of Love View Post
    Is there something wrong with being a HOMOSEXUAL?
    Uh, yes, there is "something" wrong. To quote God:

    Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

    Originally posted by Vision Of Love View Post
    NO. There is nothing wrong with being African or being GAY. Just becuase you don't understand it doesn't mean it is bad.
    Oh, there are many former gay men and women here who understand a sinful lifestyle all too well. They can help you walk into the welcome arms of Jesus too instead of being a receptacle of sin.

    There is nothing wrong with being African. There is something wrong with not knowing your place in God's plan.

    Leviticus 25:44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.

    Leave a comment:


  • LittleMissV
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Vision Of Love View Post
    Is there something wrong with being a HOMOSEXUAL?

    Last time I check being African was a sin. Do you know anyone who is African American? Are they a bad person because they are just black?

    NO. There is nothing wrong with being African or being GAY. Just becuase you don't understand it doesn't mean it is bad.
    Are those actual questions or are you being sarcastic?

    Leave a comment:

Working...