X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mistress Cookie
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    I have something to say.

    Everyone here knows I am as devout a True Christian™ as the next, and I think my tithing proves that.

    But just as I have pushed and worked for reform within the Quarantine Unit and the Landover Baptist Church Psychiatric Institute, I sometimes feel we can review our policies here, as well.

    Mr. Wimbley came to us in trust. He opened his (alleged) Christian heart, and now he is gone. Even if he was not completely, 115% what some in the Church would want, he was perhaps salvageable. But we drove him away with what some would see as undue harshness.

    Now, I take no position as to whether or not anyone was harsh...but it was perceived by our guest to be harsh. Is there not some way we can all be patient with the outsiders who wend their way here, at least for, say, 24 hours? This man was broken in a matter of minutes, and in my heart of hearts, I don't know that it was really necessary. There is, I don't know...something on all our hands.

    As to Sister Thumper's missing pies...well, perhaps we all, in some way, caused Mr. Wimbley to snap, in some way. Or, they could have been eaten by a bobcat or something, in some way. Are the tins still there?

    Leave a comment:


  • Daisy Mae Johnson
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    My pies I had cooling on the windowsill are GONE!

    Leave a comment:


  • True Disciple
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    I think we need to be very considerate. This man is clearly mentally ill, though it is unclear to me whether this is the result of demons or the result of him just being a negro.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
    But maybe if we can smooth over this initial hurdle, Mr. Wimbley has good Christian thoughts to offer?

    I think a Pastor or Male Elder should pm him.

    With this member, we're all sort of still on our "first date", a situation that's traditionally rife with awkwardness and confusion.
    Maybe after he sobers up he'll come crawling back and ask our forgiveness. He may be on a three day drunk though. That malt liquor makes the coons run wild in the streets.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mistress Cookie
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    But maybe if we can smooth over this initial hurdle, Mr. Wimbley has good Christian thoughts to offer?

    I think a Pastor or Male Elder should pm him.

    With this member, we're all sort of still on our "first date", a situation that's traditionally rife with awkwardness and confusion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    Originally posted by Steve Wimbley View Post
    piffle YOU ALL EAT SHIT GOD DAMMIT
    You see? You see how wild and violent these boys can get? We treated him nicely and this is how he repays our Christian kindness?

    Leave a comment:


  • peterjohansson
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    This didn't came unexpected to me. Somehow I had foreseen that this black buck isn't to be trusted

    Leave a comment:


  • Mistress Cookie
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
    Excuse me, sir, are you maybe possessed by demons? Your mood swings so abruptly from friendly and polite to rude and hateful that it is hard for me to believe that it is one person speaking.
    That was my second thought, though I was hoping it may be a mere split personality.

    Either way, I fear we're in for more of this*




    * thanks to petal for the extraordinary scientific footage

    Leave a comment:


  • True Disciple
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    Originally posted by Steve Wimbley View Post
    ---unchristian message---
    Excuse me, sir, are you maybe possessed by demons? Your mood swings so abruptly from friendly and polite to rude and hateful that it is hard for me to believe that it is one person speaking. Are you maybe under some voodoo curse, as negroes are known to put onto each other? Here at Landover, we have a team of specialists to treat demonically-caused diseases. You're very welcome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Daisy Mae Johnson
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
    Perhaps that was some sort of abrupt personality disorder?? The change was so sudden!!

    I saw the movie The Three Faces of Eve and Sibyl, and it happened just like what we witnessed here, just now.
    I think nigras are just prone to bad behavior. GOD knows they love to rape and steal. I think shouting profanities was just his frustration from not being able to rape one of us through the internet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mistress Cookie
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    Perhaps that was some sort of abrupt personality disorder?? The change was so sudden!!

    I saw the movie The Three Faces of Eve and Sibyl, and it happened just like what we witnessed here, just now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Daisy Mae Johnson
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
    Personally, I'm honored to have Steve join our board. It is so refreshing to actually communicate with a negro who speaks proper American. He is also polite and seems to understand his race's role as subservient helpers. This is good.

    Welcome aboard, Steve!
    Me too! I hope he can shine shoes and tap dance!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    Originally posted by Steve Wimbley View Post
    *profanity deleted* YOU ALL EAT *profanity deleted* GOD *profanity deleted*


    You've been polite and well-spoken up to this point, boy, so this post came as a complete shock! I understand your inherent nigraness is a tough hurdle to overcome in life, but with Jesus' help, you can do it!
    Now apologize to the decent American folk here and we can pretend this outburst never happened.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    Originally posted by Steve Wimbley View Post
    YOU ALL EAT SHIT GOD *profanity deleted*
    Just six posts ago you claimed to be a "born again Christian" and already you are breaking the Ten Commandments?

    Exodus 20:7 "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."

    God gave you free will. So you have a choice here. Pray to our Savior Jesus Christ and ask for forgiveness or burn in hell for all eternity.

    Leave a comment:


  • Steve Wimbley
    replied
    Re: New recruit.

    FUCK YOU ALL EAT SHIT GOD DAMMIT

    Leave a comment:

Working...