X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Unsaved and Loving It View Post
    I speak Galactic Basic, Huttese and Mando'a. Although, I do know most of my Mando'a from the Mandalorian Chants...

    Anyway, welcome, and may the force be with you.
    And may it be with you my new Friend0

    Leave a comment:


  • Joo
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jedi Master View Post
    only Mandoloreans know how to Speek Mando'a
    I suppose you're right Jedi scum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unsaved and Loving It
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    I speak Galactic Basic, Huttese and Mando'a. Although, I do know most of my Mando'a from the Mandalorian Chants...

    Anyway, welcome, and may the force be with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Joo View Post
    What, no Mando'a?
    only Mandoloreans know how to Speek Mando'a

    Leave a comment:


  • Joo
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jedi Master View Post
    No thats L33t and also that was translating error for a game that came out along time ago, also i dislike leet vary much its one of the greatest forms of idiosy on the net

    i speek English/Basic and some Huttese
    What, no Mando'a?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
    This is "All your base are belong to us" kind of English, right?
    No thats L33t and also that was translating error for a game that came out along time ago, also i dislike leet vary much its one of the greatest forms of idiosy on the net

    i speek English/Basic and some Huttese

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jedi Master View Post
    for the love of the force its ENGLISH! or Basic if you want to get star-warsy eather way The only "Amarican langage" there has ever been is from the native amaricans and unless you can speek that i can speek any sithing langage i want
    This is "All your base are belong to us" kind of English, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
    Since anything other than Godly American is acceptable here. Really, you should have tried your best to use your phonics training and sounded your way through the threads before you started posting.
    for the love of the force its ENGLISH! or Basic if you want to get star-warsy eather way The only "Amarican langage" there has ever been is from the native amaricans and unless you can speek that i can speek any sithing langage i want

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jedi Master View Post
    Sence when has the saying 'You disappoint me.' been an infraction?
    Since anything other than Godly American is unacceptable here. Really, you should have tried your best to use your phonics training and sounded your way through the threads before you started posting.
    Last edited by Mrs. Mary Whitford; 06-18-2007, 05:57 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jedi Master View Post
    Keel-ee calleya ku kah.
    Sence when has the saying 'You disappoint me.' been an infraction?

    Leave a comment:


  • Joo
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    You remind me of the fellow who got all angry and pissy at his buddy because the buddy took away his car keys after a night of whiskey drinking.

    Son, just because I sometimes rebuke unsaved scum with the awesome power Jesus gave me, it doesn't follow that I'm some kind of monster. I bring the Love of Christ to the sinners. I would literally do anything it might take to bring you over to Christ's love. I'd break your kneecaps if that's what it took. Praise God I'd bitchslap you in front of the entire congregation if that's what it took to make you accept Jesus! GLORY!!


    "Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?"
    Galatians. 4:16


    Someday you'll thank me.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming you're a monster. I'm just saying you're not overly pleasant. Certainly gruffness can get a message across where tenderness can't, however when you put off your listeners with trivial insults and threats, well you might as well not be talking since they won't listen.

    As for the other thing, I guess it must be coincidence, since I don't drink.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Joo View Post
    Almost as lame as you pretending to be a nice guy.
    You remind me of the fellow who got all angry and pissy at his buddy because the buddy took away his car keys after a night of whiskey drinking.

    Son, just because I sometimes rebuke unsaved scum with the awesome power Jesus gave me, it doesn't follow that I'm some kind of monster. I bring the Love of Christ to the sinners. I would literally do anything it might take to bring you over to Christ's love. I'd break your kneecaps if that's what it took. Praise God I'd bitchslap you in front of the entire congregation if that's what it took to make you accept Jesus! GLORY!!


    "Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?"
    Galatians. 4:16


    Someday you'll thank me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joo
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by The Jedi Master View Post
    You do realize that that could be Jo but with a second O right? By the force you need to learn to exsept that there is a grand posabilaty that you are incorect
    Naw, he's right, it's mean to be pronounced "Jew."

    Leave a comment:


  • The Jabba Master
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    ...Like calling yourself "joo" even though you deny being one? how lame is that?
    You do realize that that could be Jo but with a second O right? By the force you need to learn to exsept that there is a grand posabilaty that you are incorect

    Leave a comment:


  • Joo
    replied
    Re: Well Hello there

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    ...Like calling yourself "joo" even though you deny being one? how lame is that?
    Almost as lame as you pretending to be a nice guy.

    Leave a comment:

Working...