X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • satan's favorite holeboy
    Unsaved Trash, unrepentant queer
    • Jan 2010
    • 87

    #76
    Re: Time for my intro

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    I am sure you have notice how many criminals turn you Jesus once incarcerated. Then they leave prison and lead productive lives.
    What happened to calling me Izzy? I liked that name.

    Weird story about ex-cons: I used to work with one, and he found Jesus in jail. The problem is that he was roman catholic He was my age, and trying to save me at work one day, and I didn't want to hear his lies. I Kindly explained this to him, and he pulled a knife on me. Productive? Truly saved? I guess some people think they have been saved, but their ego is SOO out of whack that they believe whatever they are doing is Jesus' plan, when they are really doing the work of the

    Come to think about it, do his actions mean that he could be possessed by Lucifer? He does work in scary ways you know...

    Comment

    • DinosaurBeliever
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Jan 2010
      • 9

      #77
      Re: Time for my intro

      Isn't this someone's intro page?

      Shouldn't you move this argument elsewhere instead of disrespecting his page?

      Comment

      • satan's favorite holeboy
        Unsaved Trash, unrepentant queer
        • Jan 2010
        • 87

        #78
        Re: Time for my intro

        Originally posted by DinosaurBeliever View Post
        Isn't this someone's intro page?

        Shouldn't you move this argument elsewhere instead of disrespecting his page?
        No I just kinda decided to take it over. I figured why bother moving it when the few people I actually want to talk to here know where I am and people like you would hopefully not bother me.

        You believe in dinosaurs?? They don't take kindly to that around here... You do know that dinosaur fossils were put in place by menacing heathens, don't you?

        Comment

        • DinosaurBeliever
          Unsaved trash
          Under Investigation
          • Jan 2010
          • 9

          #79
          Re: Time for my intro

          Originally posted by RU4Rizzle??? View Post
          No I just kinda decided to take it over. I figured why bother moving it when the few people I actually want to talk to here know where I am and people like you would hopefully not bother me.

          You believe in dinosaurs?? They don't take kindly to that around here... You do know that dinosaur fossils were put in place by menacing heathens, don't you?
          Yeah, I noticed they don't take too kindly to people who aren't just like them.

          Comment

          • satan's favorite holeboy
            Unsaved Trash, unrepentant queer
            • Jan 2010
            • 87

            #80
            Re: Time for my intro

            Originally posted by DinosaurBeliever View Post
            Yeah, I noticed they don't take too kindly to people who aren't just like them.
            So why are you still here then?

            Comment

            • Levi Jones
              Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
              Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
              Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
               
              • Jul 2009
              • 13930

              #81
              Re: Time for my intro

              Originally posted by RU4Rizzle??? View Post
              You do know that dinosaur fossils were put in place by menacing heathens, don't you?
              No, silly. They were put there by Jesus for the heathens to play a cosmic hide-and-seek game.

              Our Lord has a wonderful sense of humor.
              Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

              Comment

              • DinosaurBeliever
                Unsaved trash
                Under Investigation
                • Jan 2010
                • 9

                #82
                Re: Time for my intro

                Originally posted by RU4Rizzle??? View Post
                So why are you still here then?
                I enjoy reading what they say while they make themselves the laughing stalks of religion.

                Comment

                • James Dewitt
                  #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 6267

                  #83
                  Re: Time for my intro

                  Originally posted by DinosaurBeliever View Post
                  Isn't this someone's intro page?

                  Shouldn't you move this argument elsewhere instead of disrespecting his page?

                  And yet you have not created your very own introduction page.

                  Comment

                  • satan's favorite holeboy
                    Unsaved Trash, unrepentant queer
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 87

                    #84
                    Re: Time for my intro

                    Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                    And yet you have not created your very own introduction page.
                    OOOOOHHHHHH BURRNED!!

                    Get used to it dinosaur man, there's a lot of fire where you're going

                    Comment

                    • Levi Jones
                      Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
                      Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
                      Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
                       
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 13930

                      #85
                      Re: Time for my intro

                      Originally posted by DinosaurBeliever View Post
                      I enjoy reading what they say while they make themselves the laughing stalks of religion.
                      I knew it! The insane scientists have created a human/corn hybrid stalk that laughs.

                      Everything my brother Benji tells me turns out to be true.
                      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

                      Comment

                      • James Dewitt
                        #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 6267

                        #86
                        Re: Time for my intro

                        Originally posted by satan's favorite holeboy View Post
                        OOOOOHHHHHH BURRNED!!

                        Get used to it dinosaur man, there's a lot of fire where you're going

                        Is that you Izzy, I love your new name. Do you really think it is best for you to give advice? After all Satan is your back door man!
                        Last edited by James Dewitt; 01-25-2010, 03:44 AM. Reason: spelling

                        Comment

                        • satan's favorite holeboy
                          Unsaved Trash, unrepentant queer
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 87

                          #87
                          Re: Time for my intro

                          Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                          Is that you Izzy, I love your new name. Do you really think it is best for you to give advice? After all Satan is your back door man!
                          Yeah Yeah I'm still the same old Izzy! Let's not point fingers here or place blame, but Satan IS my backdoor man, but at least I have been faithful

                          Comment

                          • James Dewitt
                            #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 6267

                            #88
                            Re: Time for my intro

                            Originally posted by satan's favorite holeboy View Post
                            Yeah Yeah I'm still the same old Izzy! Let's not point fingers here or place blame, but Satan IS my backdoor man, but at least I have been faithful

                            At least you admit to worshiping Satan. May be if you are lucky Satan won't make you be the woman all the time


                            No go away God Mocker and enjoy HELL

                            Comment

                            • satan's favorite holeboy
                              Unsaved Trash, unrepentant queer
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 87

                              #89
                              Re: Time for my intro

                              Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                              At least you admit to worshiping Satan. May be if you are lucky Satan won't make you be the woman all the time


                              No go away God Mocker and enjoy HELL
                              No, I don't worship Satan. I don't worship anything really. I have studied religions intently, and have chosen none.
                              I am simply here because I read an excerpt from a thread, and I had to find this place. Upon doing so I discovered how you people are so utterly insane, and it both scared and entertained me. I created a username to attempt to make conversation and screw with you all and ask questions. The responses I received amazed me btw. Overall, this was an interesting experience.

                              I did learn one thing though. I DO need to fear religion. Mostly because it creates and molds people into monsters like yourselves.

                              Comment

                              • Pastor Ezekiel
                                Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                                 
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 78556

                                #90
                                Re: Time for my intro

                                Originally posted by satan's favorite holeboy View Post
                                No, I don't worship Satan. I don't worship anything really. I have studied religions intently, and have chosen none.
                                I am simply here because I read an excerpt from a thread, and I had to find this place. Upon doing so I discovered how you people are so utterly insane, and it both scared and entertained me. I created a username to attempt to make conversation and screw with you all and ask questions. The responses I received amazed me btw. Overall, this was an interesting experience.

                                I did learn one thing though. I DO need to fear religion. Mostly because it creates and molds people into monsters like yourselves.
                                Dear Godmocking Whore;

                                Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and being spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

                                Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                                5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                                5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                                Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

                                YIC,

                                --Pastor Ezekiel
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

                                Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                                Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                                Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                                Comment

                                Working...