X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeforChrist
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    Oh look a child raper and by the looks of his picture a MURDERER. You are not welcome here unless you are here to beg the forgiveness and mercy of our Lord in front of our esteemed pastors. I will restate something that we have all said before- REPENT OR LEAVE. If you would kindly scroll to the top of the page and read, slowly so you understand.

    See there? UNSAVED UNWELCOME
    Good day and may you one day find the light that guides our lives.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    Can a moderator do something about that disgusting calamari I don't want to have to look at that anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • CatholicandDamned
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    I appreciate the insight to your religion, everyone.

    I will be back again in the future.

    Now I am busy for I need to go seduce all of your sons.

    Good evening.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Dewitt
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    If I may remind all of us, just why we are here. We Glorify Jesus, after all Jesus is the reason we are here. Unless of course you are a cathrelik then you Glorify Mary and the poope . Me I will take Jesus,He is my Lord and Savior.


    Praise Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    Originally posted by CatholicandDamned View Post
    Thank you for proving my point. You took what I said out of context like a true literalist.
    I know you don't really read peoples posts that well. But you also don't understand your own postings? Amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • CatholicandDamned
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    True, there are evil people everywhere. You being an example of that. Just 5 minutes ago you posted a message stimulating an atheist to rape a Baptist child.

    Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.


    People like you make me very sick.
    Thank you for proving my point. You took what I said out of context like a true literalist.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    Originally posted by CatholicandDamned View Post
    http://stopbaptistpredators.blogspot...ust-river.html I guess we're not the only ones, eh?
    True, there are evil people everywhere. You being an example of that. Just 5 minutes ago you posted a message stimulating an atheist to rape a Baptist child.

    Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.


    People like you make me very sick.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeforChrist
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    No, you're not. So why don't you go spread your piddle with them where it is welcome.

    Leave a comment:


  • CatholicandDamned
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    Last week in Arkansas, the longtime music minister at a prominent Southern Baptist church pled guilty to 4 counts of sexual indecency with c...




    I guess we're not the only ones, eh?

    Leave a comment:


  • A Follower
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    Originally posted by CatholicandDamned View Post
    And yes, of course I am unsure in my beliefs. You can not be sure about religion because there can not be proof. Therefore I enjoy not knowing if what I believe is completely true. It is mine.
    I knew you catlicks hated the Bible and replaced large parts of it with crap about popes and raping young boys, but are you sure they even removed all references to Faith?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeforChrist
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    Originally posted by CatholicandDamned View Post
    That it is not our Holy Bible and therefore has no bearing.
    Do you accept Wikipedia as scripture?
    Why brothers I think we have found something that should be posted in our false religions section.... wikipedites maybe?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Rogers
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    Originally posted by CatholicandDamned View Post
    The only Good and Godly article on Wickedpedia.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jed_Cassidy
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    Originally posted by CatholicandDamned View Post
    That is quite sick and disgusting that 1. You beat your children and 2. You ask them to beat themselves.

    What horrible psychological cases you will have on your hands someday.
    Says you and what Bible?

    Leave a comment:


  • Halleluyah Rob
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    Originally posted by CatholicandDamned View Post

    And yes, of course I am unsure in my beliefs. You can not be sure about religion because there can not be proof. Therefore I enjoy not knowing if what I believe is completely true. It is mine.
    Of course you're unsure, you're a Catholic.
    Your religious group is best known for it's "holy" ordained priests molesting little boys; I'd have doubts too.

    Here's what I suggest:
    1. Get yourself a KJV1611 (throw out any other trashy versions you currently posses)
    2. Read it cover to cover, scrutinize every-single-passage.
    3. Apologize to the members of this Godly forum for your arrogance.
    4. Begin your path as a True Christian™ and be saved!

    Here are two good threads to study in order to start your conversion:




    Glory, Hallelujah!

    Leave a comment:


  • CatholicandDamned
    replied
    Re: Time for my intro

    Originally posted by MikeforChrist View Post
    CoM is correct as usual, if you truly think you have a point please point it out with backup from scripture. If you cannot then you are truly wasting all of our time and need to repent and learn our ways or you may suffer the consequences
    What are your comments on this?

    Leave a comment:

Working...