X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • down_with_satan
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Jun 2007
    • 3

    #1

    Hello

    Hello to everyone here at Landover.
    I'm new, not only to this forum, but also to the religion.
    I've recently become a True Christian (with the exception of tithing, because I'm currently unemployed and my parents don't want to give money to a church that they do not attend).
    I saved up my allowance to buy myself the KJV1611 Bible, but while I was in the process of moving into a new home with my parents, the moving men lost the box that it was in (I had just started to read Genesis). So, now I'm currently saving up as much as I can to buy another one (which will stay with me AT ALL TIMES). This will be hard because I'm currently grounded for calling my parents Satanists. I'm not supposed to be on the computer right now, but they've already gone to bed.
    I will graduate from my secular high school next year, so hopefully I will move out of my parents home for good and start living with a nice, wealthy, True Christian man (if I should find one by then).

    I hope that I'll be accepted into this fine community and make wonderful friends here.
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #2
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
    Hello to everyone here at Landover.
    I'm new, not only to this forum, but also to the religion.
    I've recently become a True Christian (with the exception of tithing, because I'm currently unemployed and my parents don't want to give money to a church that they do not attend).
    I saved up my allowance to buy myself the KJV1611 Bible, but while I was in the process of moving into a new home with my parents, the moving men lost the box that it was in (I had just started to read Genesis). So, now I'm currently saving up as much as I can to buy another one (which will stay with me AT ALL TIMES). This will be hard because I'm currently grounded for calling my parents Satanists. I'm not supposed to be on the computer right now, but they've already gone to bed.
    I will graduate from my secular high school next year, so hopefully I will move out of my parents home for good and start living with a nice, wealthy, True Christian man (if I should find one by then).

    I hope that I'll be accepted into this fine community and make wonderful friends here.
    Welcome son. But you are not a True Christian™ until Jesus tells us that you are. Until your file from the DOF comes in, you will remain classified as unsaved trash. I hope you understand.

    Have you studied the Holy Bible? Want to share with us you favorite scriptures?

    As for tithing, Jesus is quite clear on the fact that He expects the poor to tithe everything they own.

    Mark 12:41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. Mark 12:42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. Mark 12:43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: Mark 12:44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S.
      Scientific Advisor
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 2373

      #3
      Re: Hello

      Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
      I'm new, not only to this forum, but also to the religion.
      Well Praise Jesus, you have come to the right place! You are like a young seedling ready to burst into bloom for the Lord, and we are the watering pot that is so desperately needed. Congratulations on finding the right place

      Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
      I've recently become a True Christian
      We'll be the judge of that -- remember: pride cometh before the fall. I suggest you let us (and Jesus) make that decision.

      Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
      (with the exception of tithing,
      And the truth comes out. You are robbing Jesus of your money, I hope you know. I suggest you find some credit cards ASAP!

      Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
      because I'm currently unemployed and my parents don't want to give money to a church that they do not attend).
      Friend, when you find Jesus, you are to hate your parents. Remember what Jesus said: if you don't hate your parents, He can't bring you to Heaven!

      Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
      I saved up my allowance to buy myself the KJV1611 Bible, but while I was in the process of moving into a new home with my parents,
      Allowance? You do realize that this is just setting you on the track for becoming a panty-wasted Democrat, right? The "handout" type? True Christians are employed, my friend!

      Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
      the moving men lost the box that it was in (I had just started to read Genesis). So, now I'm currently saving up as much as I can to buy another one (which will stay with me AT ALL TIMES).
      You trusted the Mexicans with the Word of God? My friend, Jesus didn't give the Holy Bible to King James instead of some beaner because He liked fish & chips! Never, ever trust a Mexican with anything! He'll rob you (and/or Jesus) without a second thought!

      Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
      This will be hard because I'm currently grounded for calling my parents Satanists. I'm not supposed to be on the computer right now, but they've already gone to bed.
      Well you're on the right track. Remember, if you love your parents, you are destined for Hell. Jesus requires no less than outright hatred!

      Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
      I will graduate from my secular high school next year
      Have you not applied for a transfer to Landover Academy for the Saved? We have an excellent remedial program for filthy sinners such as yourself!

      Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
      so hopefully I will move out of my parents home for good and start living with a nice, wealthy, True Christian man (if I should find one by then).
      We have an abundance of eligible bachelors here -- I am sure you will find a husband to govern over you and to help you with your already-slim chance for Salvation. I suggest you listen to every command of our Godly Pastors and not sass back any more than your womanly self can help.

      Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
      I hope that I'll be accepted into this fine community and make wonderful friends here.
      Well that will depend on you! Are you going to sit there and cheat God out of His weekly payments, or are you going to find some credit cards and/or a Godly Man who can afford a healthy Tithing Plan. We have no qualms about hating people who cheat God out of a living -- our fleet of Lear jets don't run on water you know! Our Jews will alert us as soon as your tithing check clear, and then we can talk about Salvation plans...
      Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

      Comment

      • down_with_satan
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
        • Jun 2007
        • 3

        #4
        Re: Hello

        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Welcome son. But you are not a True Christian™ until Jesus tells us that you are. Until your file from the DOF comes in, you will remain classified as unsaved trash. I hope you understand.

        Have you studied the Holy Bible? Want to share with us you favorite scriptures?

        As for tithing, Jesus is quite clear on the fact that He expects the poor to tithe everything they own.

        Mark 12:41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. Mark 12:42 And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. Mark 12:43 And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: Mark 12:44 For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
        I'm a woman.
        I had started reading the Holy Bible when the moving men lost the box that I had put it in. So, unfortunately, I cannot give any scriptures. I have, however, been searching through the Landover Baptist website and realized that I needed to be Saved before it was too late.

        Do you mind if I ask, what is the DOF?

        Have you not applied for a transfer to Landover Academy for the Saved? We have an excellent remedial program for filthy sinners such as yourself!
        I would transfer, but I live in Texas (although I would rather live in Freehold, Iowa).

        You trusted the Mexicans with the Word of God? My friend, Jesus didn't give the Holy Bible to King James instead of some beaner because He liked fish & chips! Never, ever trust a Mexican with anything! He'll rob you (and/or Jesus) without a second thought!
        It was my parents idea to hire moving men. I'm just happy that I had a suitcase with my "unmentionables" with me (my mother and sister, on the other hand, had a few of theirs stolen right out of the boxes).

        Comment

        • Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S.
          Scientific Advisor
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2006
          • 2373

          #5
          Re: Hello

          Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
          I'm a woman.
          I had started reading the Holy Bible when the moving men lost the box that I had put it in. So, unfortunately, I cannot give any scriptures. I have, however, been searching through the Landover Baptist website and realized that I needed to be Saved before it was too late.
          Well there may be hope for you yet! At least you realize that you are a filthy piece of unsaved trash, unworthy of tainting God's glorious creation!

          Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
          Do you mind if I ask, what is the DOF?
          The D.O.F. is the Department of Faith, set up by George W. Bush immediately following 9/11™. It is a transparent form of government answering only to God that is intended to conduct surveillance on all potential terrorists (non-Christians). Its documentation is more than that of the NSA, CIA and FBI put together. Before we can certify that someone is indeed a True Christian™ and not a liar, we must search through all of your history, including your past tithing history, grocery stores that you frequent and how much time per week you have spent in God's Word.

          Originally posted by down_with_satan
          It was my parents idea to hire moving men. I'm just happy that I had a suitcase with my "unmentionables" with me (my mother and sister, on the other hand, had a few of theirs stolen right out of the boxes).
          You gotta watch those beaners -- they have a sick fascination with women's unementionables. I think they learn it from the nigra bucks that they sell drugs to.
          Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

          Comment

          • angelique_of_the_damned44
            Unsaved trash
             
            • Jun 2007
            • 48

            #6
            Re: Hello

            Welcome.
            I hope you have a lot of fun here.
            I'm sorry to hear about your Bible being stolen and all that. I think there are links somewhere on here for an online version. That could help you out.

            The D.O.F. is the Department of Faith, set up by George W. Bush immediately following 9/11™. It is a transparent form of government answering only to God that is intended to conduct surveillance on all potential terrorists (non-Christians). Its documentation is more than that of the NSA, CIA and FBI put together. Before we can certify that someone is indeed a True Christian™ and not a liar, we must search through all of your history, including your past tithing history, grocery stores that you frequent and how much time per week you have spent in God's Word.
            I didn't know that. I thought it was just something you guys made up. Oh, well.
            The Lord is my shepherd: I shall not want.

            Comment

            • down_with_satan
              Confirmed Enemy of God
              BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
              • Jun 2007
              • 3

              #7
              Re: Hello

              Thank you, Angelique, although it sounds like you need to read the Bible and accept Jesus yourself. Unless you want to be tortured for eternity in hellfire.

              Comment

              • Unsaved and Loving It
                Unsaved Trash, Foul Worthless Garbage Hellbound Sinner
                Forum Member
                • Jun 2007
                • 308

                #8
                Re: Hello

                Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
                The D.O.F. is the Department of Faith, set up by George W. Bush immediately following 9/11™. It is a transparent form of government answering only to God that is intended to conduct surveillance on all potential terrorists (non-Christians). Its documentation is more than that of the NSA, CIA and FBI put together. Before we can certify that someone is indeed a True Christian™ and not a liar, we must search through all of your history, including your past tithing history, grocery stores that you frequent and how much time per week you have spent in God's Word.
                Well, I'll say this for the DoF. They ain't the most accurate folk in the intelligence business.
                Hai guiz wuts goin on in dis internet?

                Comment

                • angelique_of_the_damned44
                  Unsaved trash
                   
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 48

                  #9
                  Re: Hello

                  Originally posted by down_with_satan View Post
                  Thank you, Angelique, although it sounds like you need to read the Bible and accept Jesus yourself. Unless you want to be tortured for eternity in hellfire.
                  That's a little hostile, don't ya think? I was just trying to help you out and welcome you.
                  I guess some people don't like a kind gesture.
                  The Lord is my shepherd: I shall not want.

                  Comment

                  • Joo
                    International JOO and fellow-travelling Communiss.
                    Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 831

                    #10
                    Re: Hello

                    Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post


                    Friend, when you find Jesus, you are to hate your parents. Remember what Jesus said: if you don't hate your parents, He can't bring you to Heaven!

                    ...

                    Well you're on the right track. Remember, if you love your parents, you are destined for Hell. Jesus requires no less than outright hatred!
                    Whatever happened to "Honor thy Father and thy Mother"?

                    And don't tell me you can honor someone while hating them, those to things don't go together.

                    Comment

                    • Pastor Ezekiel
                      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                       
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 78556

                      #11
                      Re: Hello

                      Originally posted by Joo View Post
                      Whatever happened to "Honor thy Father and thy Mother"?

                      And don't tell me you can honor someone while hating them, those to things don't go together.
                      No, of course not. No one can tell you anything, can they.

                      You are truly a fool, boy. Satan is going to have plenty of fun with you.

                      It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
                      For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
                      Ecclesiastes 7:5-6
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

                      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                      Comment

                      • Joo
                        International JOO and fellow-travelling Communiss.
                        Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 831

                        #12
                        Re: Hello

                        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        No, of course not. No one can tell you anything, can they.

                        You are truly a fool, boy. Satan is going to have plenty of fun with you.

                        It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
                        For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
                        Ecclesiastes 7:5-6
                        Actually plenty of people can tell me plenty of stuff, they do all the time. The difference is what they tell me actually you know...is valid.

                        Comment

                        • Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S.
                          Scientific Advisor
                          True Christian™
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 2373

                          #13
                          Re: Hello

                          And since when have you become the arbiter of what is "valid" and what is not? Were you around at the beginning of the Universe to see what happened?
                          Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

                          Comment

                          • Joo
                            International JOO and fellow-travelling Communiss.
                            Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 831

                            #14
                            Re: Hello

                            Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
                            And since when have you become the arbiter of what is "valid" and what is not? Were you around at the beginning of the Universe to see what happened?
                            Were you?

                            Comment

                            • Pastor Ezekiel
                              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                               
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 78556

                              #15
                              Re: Hello

                              Originally posted by Joo View Post
                              Were you?
                              God was there, and He told us all about it. Try reading the Holy KJV1611 Bible.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

                              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                              Comment

                              Working...