X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    Nonetheless, keyboard issues aside, I'm still reasonably smart
    And modest it seems...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparky
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    If you want to pretend to be intelligent, you could consider saying "don't" instead of "don;t".
    Ha ha ha..... it's funny because you pointed out a typing error.
    Nonetheless, keyboard issues aside, I'm still reasonably smart

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    I don;t feel that you can pin me with a lack of intelligence.
    If you want to pretend to be intelligent, you could consider saying "don't" instead of "don;t".

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Rogers
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    I don;t feel that you can pin me with a lack of intelligence.
    I'd like to pin YOU through the throat and put you in a display case, you ingrate! I would present you as a warning to All Who Snivel, Who Whine about the awards bestowed upon them by this most GODLY of forums. Every award is prayed over, is discussed in depth and greatly considered before being gifted to forum users -- a little gratitude wouldn't go amiss, sonny!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparky
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    Well for one thing, you could take off the drugged and homosexual icons. Feel free to replace them with some more accurate ones. I mean, do I look drugged to you? Obviously you can't tell if I'm homosexual through a photo.
    And how about when people joined the forum, instead of immediately calling them "Unsaved Trash" you could put something like "Yet to be saved" or "yet to prove themselves in the eyes of God" or "True Christian in training" or something similar? You know, it's just a little less insulting to the people who have yet to be confirmed as True Christians.
    Just some suggestions, but we have different views on etiquette over here so maybe these aren't applicable.
    Regards,
    Sparky
    I note that my icons have been changed but I still don't feel that they are accurate. I mean most of my points are clear, logical and well-thought out, even if they don't agree with your point of view, likewise, I don;t feel that you can pin me with a lack of intelligence.
    If anything, I think "Bleeding Heart Liberal" is appropriate- after all, I was sticking up for the raped girls and gay people. Maybe the "evolution" one as well, since I'm a biologist, and I suppose "Atheist" as well, although I wouldn't really describe myself as an atheist- I'd say more "Open to evidence".
    Just for accuracy's sake

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparky
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    O really?
    Yeah.... but my photo didn't look anything like that soooooo yeah.... you still couldn't tell if I'm gay or not through a photo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ezekiel Bathfire
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    Obviously you can't tell if I'm homosexual through a photo.

    Regards,
    Sparky
    O really?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparky
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    What would you prefer your title to be? Not that I can do it, mind you.
    Well for one thing, you could take off the drugged and homosexual icons. Feel free to replace them with some more accurate ones. I mean, do I look drugged to you? Obviously you can't tell if I'm homosexual through a photo.
    And how about when people joined the forum, instead of immediately calling them "Unsaved Trash" you could put something like "Yet to be saved" or "yet to prove themselves in the eyes of God" or "True Christian in training" or something similar? You know, it's just a little less insulting to the people who have yet to be confirmed as True Christians.
    Just some suggestions, but we have different views on etiquette over here so maybe these aren't applicable.
    Regards,
    Sparky

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    Also- I'd just like to point out that I'm not on drugs (I hate them) and I am in fact heterosexual. Why you don't believe me on this I'm not sure, as I think I have proven so far on this board that I will happily say exactly what I think and therefore wouldn't be afraid to admit that I was homosexual if I was.
    I like how your homosexual icon looks like Hitler though. Even though Hitler was religious and all that.
    I mean, I'm fine with the "Unsaved" tag, but "Trash" seems a bit harsh
    What would you prefer your title to be? Not that I can do it, mind you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparky
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
    Sparky, you need to pull out the history books. The little "homer" smiley does not, in fact, look like Hitler. Hitler had a smaller mustache. If you look closely at the emoticon you will see a long, bushy mustache such as the type supposedly sported by a certain homosexual type. I think that it/he is also wearing a cap of some sort. He/it is probably supposed to be evocative of one of the Village People. (Look 'em up on the 'Net if you don't know.)

    Adolph Hitler was many things, but he was never awarded "Mustache of the Year " by the readers of Mustache Afficianato Magazine. In fact, many historians now believe that Hitler's deep-seated anti-Semitism and meglomania were a result of feelings of inadequacy over his pathetic little "nose caterpiller". That, and the "puny pecker" theory are being discussed among academics as more research comes to light.

    Pleasantly Yours,

    Handmaiden
    That's just what it reminds me off, that's all
    I don't think he became the leader of a genocide just because he was annoyed at not being able to grow his mustache longer. I would like my legs to be longer, but I'm not going to start rushing out and making people try to kill off a whole race any time soon
    Calmly yours,
    Sparky

    Leave a comment:


  • handmaiden
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    I like how your homosexual icon looks like Hitler though. Even though Hitler was religious and all that.
    Sparky, you need to pull out the history books. The little "homer" smiley does not, in fact, look like Hitler. Hitler had a smaller mustache. If you look closely at the emoticon you will see a long, bushy mustache such as the type supposedly sported by a certain homosexual type. I think that it/he is also wearing a cap of some sort. He/it is probably supposed to be evocative of one of the Village People. (Look 'em up on the 'Net if you don't know.)

    Adolph Hitler was many things, but he was never awarded "Mustache of the Year " by the readers of Mustache Afficianato Magazine. In fact, many historians now believe that Hitler's deep-seated anti-Semitism and meglomania were a result of feelings of inadequacy over his pathetic little "nose caterpiller". That, and the "puny pecker" theory are being discussed among academics as more research comes to light.

    Pleasantly Yours,

    Handmaiden

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparky
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Also- I'd just like to point out that I'm not on drugs (I hate them) and I am in fact heterosexual. Why you don't believe me on this I'm not sure, as I think I have proven so far on this board that I will happily say exactly what I think and therefore wouldn't be afraid to admit that I was homosexual if I was.
    I like how your homosexual icon looks like Hitler though. Even though Hitler was religious and all that.
    I mean, I'm fine with the "Unsaved" tag, but "Trash" seems a bit harsh

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparky
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
    Keep slutty mouth shut this is a Place of God, and kids might read this, talking about female parts YUCK. That's just plain nasty.
    Someone else did, that's why I thought it was ok

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    She's a lovely young lady moderately dressed.
    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
    I apologize Brother for causing you distress. We must wait for Brother Levi to report on the picture she sends him

    Only a topless one with a handwritten sign denoting the date and time will convince me.
    She's a lovely young lady moderately dressed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Snapper Grogan
    replied
    Re: Hi everyone

    Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    You should go into comedy.
    I feel sorry for your wives. Do you "allow" them to have jobs or are they destined to be housewives for their whole lives?
    My wife - I have only one at present - is an help meet for me, as Our Lord made her to be. She follows the Lord's injunctions in Titus 2:4-5:

    That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 5To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
    In accordance with 1 Corintians 11, she covers her hair when she prays or prophesies.

    She submits herself to me in accordance with Colossians 3:18.

    How could any woman be happier?

    Leave a comment:

Working...