X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • handmaiden
    replied
    Re: Newcomer

    Originally posted by Millthin View Post
    I'm still in Denmark because my longboat recently got broken and I haven't been able to fix it yet.
    A good longboat repair man can be hard to find.

    Fortunately, once you accept Jesus, you'll have access to the mind of the greatest carpenter who ever walked the earth!

    Welcomingly Yours,

    Handmaiden

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Newcomer

    Originally posted by Millthin View Post
    Hello.

    I'm a Danish guy who have become interested in your belief. I myself am not very religious, but I hope to understand your religion and maybe become a part of it. My favorite part of the bible is the Book of Revelation.

    I would like to apologize for my fellow country men. I guess they are just too ashamed to admit it. God does indeed hate Denmark and Cranky Old Man is indeed correct in his post.

    Millthin.
    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

    Leave a comment:


  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: Newcomer

    Welcome,

    It's too bad that your heathen countrymen don't realize that you are the reason their country hasn't been wiped off of the face of the earth.

    Genesis 18
    22And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.
    23And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?
    24Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?
    25That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?
    26And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.
    27And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the LORD, which am but dust and ashes:
    28Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.
    29And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake.
    30And he said unto him, Oh let not the LORD be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.
    31And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the LORD: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake.
    32And he said, Oh let not the LORD be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

    Leave a comment:


  • LydiaJohnson
    replied
    Re: Newcomer

    Welcome Millthin! I had the misfortune of being born in Europe too. It just means you have to pray extra hard and beg for forgiveness every waking moment of your life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: Newcomer

    Originally posted by Millthin View Post
    Well I currently am the father of 6 sons and a bunch of daughters. Jesus haven't said anything to me yet as I have recently given up my pagan traditions. I'm still in Denmark because my longboat recently got broken and I haven't been able to fix it yet.
    That's a shame about your longboat. I'm sure your six strapping young men could help you fix it if they aren't too busy raping Christian women and drinking mead.

    Will you use your daughters for the oars on your journey to America?

    Leave a comment:


  • Millthin
    replied
    Re: Newcomer

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Welcome Milit! How many sons do you have so far? What has Jesus said to you? When did you accept Him as your personal savior? Why are you still in denmark?
    Well I currently am the father of 6 sons and a bunch of daughters. Jesus haven't said anything to me yet as I have recently given up my pagan traditions. I'm still in Denmark because my longboat recently got broken and I haven't been able to fix it yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Johny Joe Hold
    replied
    Re: Newcomer

    Welcome to the forum. Tell us about yourself. Where along the line did you lose Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Newcomer

    Welcome Milit! How many sons do you have so far? What has Jesus said to you? When did you accept Him as your personal savior? Why are you still in denmark?

    Leave a comment:


  • Millthin
    started a topic Newcomer

    Newcomer

    Hello.

    I'm a Danish guy who have become interested in your belief. I myself am not very religious, but I hope to understand your religion and maybe become a part of it. My favorite part of the bible is the Book of Revelation.

    I would like to apologize for my fellow country men. I guess they are just too ashamed to admit it. God does indeed hate Denmark and Cranky Old Man is indeed correct in his post.

    Millthin.
Working...